What the FUCK is his problem?

That he hasn't killed more drug dealers.

The fucker's a drug addict himself.

>"In Davao I used to do it [kill] personally. Just to show to the guys [police] that if I can do it why can't you?"

Absolutely based

FUCK YEAH

KILL THREE MORE

>killing people who make a profit off destroying lives and ruining society as a whole.

Hmmm...where's the problem here?

I love this man
Edgelords are running the world and its great

What's your problem?
He is damn right when he kills those drug dealing scum. Over here the government have a pussy policy and it led to drug gangs running wild. If you don't make criminals fear you they will rape and murder your population.
I wish people in my government had half the balls of that man. The police in Ireland are a fucking joke and the justice system gives pitiful sentences.

Look, Duterte's a politician, so he'll lie to the public. I'm 90 percent sure he's killed at least 70 guys in his war.

With every passing day I have more respect for the Philippines with this man in charge

what a fucking BEAST
ALPHA AF

And that's just his drugwar thing. He killed a shitload of dudes as a cop. He killed a bunch of criminals because they killed an Australian nun who he thought was beautiful "like an American actress"

Idk man, the Philippines is fucked.

>Fun fact: Did you know the age of consent here is fucking 12?

this. He's probably an addict himself. You see this kind of stuff with people who are anti-gay and then it turns out that they were gay themselves. Or people who are against corruption and then they end up being charged for corruption. These guys are the biggest hypocrites ever, I wouldn't trust a single thing they say, and you should always see the hidden motives behind their words/actions.

Same in Mexico. Fucked up.

A FUCKING LEAF

A FUCKING POTATOE

Rather be a potatoe than a leaf.

leafs are the niggers of pol

kek

being too based

The problem is these beta males cant handle having such alpha leaders

Digits confirm.

he is not the hero you want, he is the hero they need

how is that cuck president working out for you so far?

Based af.

I thought everyone knew that the only thing the Irish hate more than each other are leafs

potatoes are a super vegetable.

leafs are fucking useless.

He's addicted to elephant tranqs and couldnt pay his dealers on his taxpayer salary

He's making up for his asian micropenis, and his inability to hold his drugs.

He's like that police chief in Only God Forgive but in real life, fucking based

>If you are against X, then you actually are guilty of X yourself
Undisputable