Tomorrow will be the REAL elections of USA President... who will win?

Tomorrow will be the REAL elections of USA President... who will win?

Trump.

Hillary will win... RUSIA CAN'T HACK THE FUTURE OF UNITED STATES OF GOD BLESSED AMERICA! AMERICAAAAAA!! AMERRIIICAAAAAA! MERICA FUCK YEAHUQ CUMING AGIN T SAVE T MUDEFUCKIN DAY YEH!

Checked.

But even if we would get a bump in the road we will get there eventually.

Lets say that somehow the electoral college doesn't vote in Trump, the issue goes to the House of Representatives to decide the next president. That branch of government is overwhelmingly republican. So either way Trump wins, Hillary doesn't have a path to the presidency.

>3 sets of d-u-b-s in a row

our lord has spoken

The Jews

Looks like trump will be the one to get

"unpresidented"

If you know what I mean.

What is you IQ? Just curious.

You sound like a 92er

>using this pasta on my flag
I wont hold it against you.

DRUMPF BTFO

to big 4u

fix that script faggot

Pic-related will, and Drumpfkins will sink into a massive breakdown and whine the whole day, LARPing on their containment board, dreaming about revolts under #Her reign.

Checked, praise.

Jesus christ I'm so glad that globalist shill lost. You would be imprisoned for questioning feminism and mass immigration. That was a huge ass bullet we dodged.

That bullet will come right back into your ass on the very next.

if hillary win tomorrow, i'll buy a ticket to united states, and i will work illegally there... just, deal with that... i'm just waiting to see who will be the new president.

Isn't it supposed to be on the 29th?

nice tripple d-u-b-s , why is it spam to post d-u-b-s without dashes?

Remember if electors do not support Trump. There will be another civil war and Russia will help us. Us Rural peasants you think of as "Deplorables" will not serve you nor any other globalist scum. Down with Globalism and FUCK THE UN.

praise kek

>implying it's not REALLY over until January 6

But that’s not the end of it. On Friday, Jan. 6, at 1 p.m., members of the House and Senate gather in the House chamber to open and announce their state’s votes. At that point, lawmakers can challenge either individual electoral votes or state results as a whole. If there are any objections, the House and Senate then immediately split up to consider them and have two hours to decide whether they support the objection.

If by January 6 it appears that Russia has delivered the election to Trump, it is the responsibility of the House and Senate to object to – and void -- the results from states that voted for him.

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

Trump will. The lord hath spoken

Russia delivered nothing. If they had been proven to have altered vote totals by tampering with machines, then there might be an issue. However, they are rumored to have released emails which influenced the election by making public the corruption of the Dems. Only the most delusional drug addict would think that the Dems should be awarded the presidency because someone leaked some e-mails which showed how evil they were.

nobody. Maybe russia