>This man is 5'7"

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
youtube.com/watch?v=187PtO46Wsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

alpha can come in all shapes and sizes

truth

the manlet meme, like the BBC meme, the neckbeard meme, and the nice guy meme are designed to make white nu-males feel completely hopeless. if only they could be saved

Napoleon 1.68m

I was baffled when I discovered that men in the west are so conscious about height, it isn't really a thing in Russia.

It's not a thing in Eastern Europe in general. In UK on the other hand it is. I remember this one guy who was taking some pills daily because he didn't achieve the height that he wanted. Kinda pathetic if you ask me.

might have something to do with emasculation, being preoccupied with your looks is a very feminine trait

hahahaha, manlets, when will they ever learn??

Isn't he like a judo master, motorcycling, deep sea diving, bear riding, ninja?

Size does not matter.

It obviously isn't if you're passed puberty.

Yes it is.

He's more of a man than any numale western leader.

Medvedev is even shorter, measuring in at 163 cm he's literally shorter than the average woman.

This. No one cares how tall you are where I live. We're generally quite tall, but I see shorter (

tall stature just makes you more noticeable, for better or for worse. just like light skin.

Putin's brain is a literal satanic nazi.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

He is 5'5..

MWO

Manlet World Order

>yfw you're 1 inch taller than the strongest man in human history. So strong he can hack 5 elections before lunch.

Kek, Putin is a manlet cuck. I could easily beat his ass. I bet he has a little pee-pee too.

t. manlet

>cuck
True dat. He flooded Russian with mudshits, chinks and SEA Viet gooks

Careful son, I might invalidate your statement by being higher in stature, by your standards.

>im 5'9" 150lb
>gf is 5'6" 130lb
>im attracted to girls that are 5'0" and like 80-95lb

Kill me

>anime poster calling anyone a cuck

>tfw I'm 5'7
Look out world

>im attracted to girls that are 5'0" and like 80-95lb
Chrishansen.jpg

This.

Lanklets on suicide watch

He was the part of the KGB. You wouldn't stand a chance in hell.

186 here no homo

You know most of KGB were pencil pushers?

not even true. I like skinny tiny girls not tall women.

I used to have a gf that was like 5'2" 95lb. I miss her.

Is that a nuke behind him?

Say that to my face bruh. Putin is a cucked faggot. I could easily pwn his bitch ass.

Threadly reminder that judging a man based on his height is degenerate, Sup Forums has traditional values and you should judge a man on the content of his character.

422 here, you fucking insect

How's the weather down there? Feel any earthquakes recently?

im 5'8 and mummy ses im realy tall :3

Think what he would have achieved if he was a little taller.

We don't use ft. inch. system my man

She's so fucking ugly

>He's back

says the anime fag. Go jerk off to your waifu

So you're saying that the KGB are not trained for combat?

You have to excuse my disregard for your Cucknadian point of view.

I'm also a furfag.

HE ГOBOPИ TAК O MAMЫ
hiiiii

i only use the inch system when i'm fukin ur mum

8 in at a time ;)

I think he is shorter but they come up with the 5'7 (170 cm) because it is a round number.

You sure are good at making Americans look bad. Must be a jap using an american vpn.

>mfw I'm 5'7

he's always with us

>Ruining a good formal style with those red nails

mum likes to look prety!

>Justin Trudeau

youtube.com/watch?v=187PtO46Wsk

MUMMY MUMMY MUMMY

>spend his whole life judging people on their race and gender
>someone makes fun of their height
>WHY WOULD YOU JUGE SOMEONE ON SOMETHING HE CANT CHANGE
>IT DOENT MATTER ONCE YOU PASS PUBERTY
>YOU SHOULD JUDGE A MAN ON THE CONTENT OF HIS CHARACTER

as a fellow 5 11 croatian with a 5 9-10 girlfriend i can confirm this

No. 99% of them don't. KGB had from six to 20 departments at different times.

Would you, Sup Forums?

CUMMY CUMMY IN MY MUMMY

the content of character is different between a man and a woman, a white man and a nigger etc. not so much between 2 white people that are an inch taller or smaller

Maybe we have been infiltrated by Russian hackers.

One Russian hacked my heart.

Of course, she's probably rich too.

Augustus, Napoleon, Charles XII and now Putin were all shorter than or equal to 5'8. While Justin Trudeau the biggest cuck to ever live is like 6'2".

Alexander the Great and Hitler were also shorter than 5'8".

>Size does not matter.

*when you're literally the most powerful man in the world

Yeah that height really helped your shit country when it was taken over by the Ottomans huh?

well it didn't lmao, but I don't know why you're telling me this I'm 5'9". The average here must be like 6'2". Hell if ottomans invaded today I would just need a tan and they wouldn't be able to tell I'm not a turkroach, they would probably let me rape women around here or whatever turkroaches do

fuck Juan for passing on Manley genes to rape babies. should have been Germanic or Nordics that came here

>Feet
Comparing Augustus', Napoleon's or Charles XII's heights to modern people is not completely fair because even royal people may have had bad diets, and I'm not sure if Napoleon and Augustus had too luxurious youths. But anyway if they wear closer to 170 cm than 165 cm they were all taller than people of their time.

Peter the Great who was over 2 meters tall must have looked like a giant compared to other people.

>man

I've honestly never really seen it here. The most I've ever heard was in college sex ed (needed elective credits) when prsctically every chick said they wanted a tall guy.

But keep on mind they're all 5'-5'7" so not real tall anyways.

Now that's a good point.

mumeeee

Putin is a dipshit, but his height is irrelevant except that it makes all that macho propaganda of him riding horses and so on pretty absurd

Yes but I'm not going to raise her son

You've never heard of judo or any martial arts have you? What does height get rather than scoring baskets?

It's a thing in America apparently. Although it's true that being shorter affects status. It's just a subconscious thing desu. We're still animals.

pussy.

I have a lot of basketball playing friends here, they are all 6'5" + , they aren't pretty or handsome, they are just tall, there's nothing more to them yet all they need to get women is introduce themselves. Sometimes not even that. Think of that stereotypical ugly slavic male's face on a 6'7" body, that's how they look yet they can't take a break from all the pussy wanting them

This.

This is an ugly photo, mummy will not approve you posting it here.

shows that the manlet meme is bullshit and the shortasses always have been better than the giant cucks.

Medvedev practically wears high heels

Its called status not height. Also you having this mindset of inferiority is hurting you. Grow some balls and stop being a cuck.

you had me sold untill you said shortass is better. nice try manlet

>Romanian intellectuals

oh I don't have it, I would have it but I have a big dick, like 21 cm, and there's no correlation between penis size and height so

they are taller than me and I am bigger than them
but if it wasn't for that I would hate myself lmao

этo нeт, пo-мoeмy мaмa тaкaя кpacивaя и нaхaльный

high testosterone levels at an early age causes bones to grow slower. it's why body builders that train at young ages are short

>Burger can think?

>posting chinese cartoon
>cuck

I knew a 5'11 guy who committed suicide because the manlet meme got to him. He was fucking 17 he even had time to fucking grow. You fucks are utter cancer sometimes honestly.

Only the strong survive. Mercy is for the weak.

by the way, 5'9" here so I guess I can't really understand what it's like for shorter dudes - can someone explain the whole "manlet meme" thing? i mean short guys have always complained about it as long as i can remember, so why has there suddenly been a lot more talking about it the last couple of years?

I just don't understand how the meme got to him so much. He was fucking 5'11 that's not even short here what the fuck. All of his life ahead of him too.

Nigga died a virgin...

5'11" isnt even manlet. Was your friend retarded?

Fucking manlets, when will they learn.

kek. 5'7" manlet here, at least i smashed so i cant died a virgin