Mfw i realized that Trump will never be the President

>mfw i realized that Trump will never be the President

Electoral college will vote for Hillary tomorrow.

More than 30 Republican electors said that they won't vote for Trump.

I am still in shock.

How did we fuck this up fellow centipedes?

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-electoral-college-republican-faithless-electors-stop-election-result-a7473296.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Proofs? Where are the proofs?

Except he is more than 30 ahead

Trump wins

>More than 30 Republican electors said that they won't vote for Trump

Provide evidence, goy

keep trying faggot.

He was voted and he will be president

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-electoral-college-republican-faithless-electors-stop-election-result-a7473296.html

Its fucking over.

>It's a serbian Clinton shitposter episode again

>I link the proof
>H-ha-ha! Shitposter!!!111

Sad tbqh.

I honestly hope you're right just because the ensuing Happening would be glorious. These people really think they can change the result via a technicality and NOT cause a civil war.

Its hilarious! I would LOVE to see the sheer libtard despair when they realize within seconds of beginning their snobbish boast of how they "stopped Trump" that the masses are marching and shooting them.

>Interview with fag professor wildly guessing between 20-30 faithless republican electors
>Only one confirmed
>37 to flip the vote
>House is Republican majority

this is the ctr proxy i hate the most

>civil war

Nah. Majority of Drumpf supporters are old uneducated people that won't do shit.

Trump supporters*

>according to a Harvard professor
>only one has come out and said he would go against Trump
>UK website talking about American politics
Yeah okay "proof"

>serbian shit-tier shitposter
>supporting hillary unironically

Literally kys famalamarino

quads confim

If you subtract California from the popular vote results Trump won the entire country by over 1.8 million votes. He carried over 85% of the country's land area.

"Drumpf" has the support of the police and the military, and a population that is sick to death of coastal elites and their shitskin minions who think they know better then the other half of the country. I would fucking love to see them try and take this from him.

Do it. Just fucking do it.

KEK CONFIRMS

SERB BTFO

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO SERVE THE FAMILY WHO BOMBED YOUR CAPITAL INTO DUST?

and then doubles reconfirm, fuck off serbian shill. Slav

serbia gets btfo

It's already revealed that Trump will "lose" 2 votes, but that's it.
Trump will become president for real tomorrow, no question about it.

They would all have to vote Hillary for Trump to lose. They won't: they'll pick Ted Cruz or Little Marco instead, some will even pick Trump again.

Lad, the Independent is a left wing rag, has about as much truth in it as the WaPo

Let me spare the time to express how unlikely it is to turn 37 electors to the other side.

Just one thing: there were never, ever this much faithless electors at any election. And there were quite a few.

Only $hilltards believe this isn't over.

That's not proof of anything, that's some fake ass news right there.

not gonna happen serbbro

>MUH KEK!!!! PRAISE HIM!!!111

Go back to /r the donald you cancerous underage white trash drumpfkins.

>centipedes

Go back to r/TheDonald

Majority of white males in any age category voted for Trump

>Slavic cuck gets mad on pol

and its doubles,
>JUST

Take your concern trolling cuckoldry somewhere else shill. We won its over gtf over it

Who are you quoting?

what are you babbling about? I'm a flaming liberal and it would be hilarious to see the electoral college flip and Recucklican hypocrites cry about it before getting mowed down by the military in some ill-advised attempt at insurrection, but there is no chance anything happens tomorrow. Even 2 or 3 electors flipping would be unpresidented

>The Serbian ctr poster is back

>it's a kosovo shitposting episode

Who are you quoting??

Maybe you don't know this but the US military will not fire on its own people. Just ordering them to do so would be instant mutiny. The oath of service is clear on the order of importance. Following orders is not at the top of the list

I don't get it.

Why do you shill for the one that bombed you?

i cant wait till tomorrow when all these ctr cunts off themselves for hitching the wagon to the worst demo candidate ever

>Muh CTR

>tfw lady who said 44th would be the last president was right
>tfw civil war

yes

How amazing would it be if this ended up like Stein's recounts and Trump GAINED votes as the few liberals left in the Democratic party jump ship?

Bump.

Bump.

that feeling when dems are so stupid they think 30 REPUBLICAN electors are going to switch their votes from Trump to Clinton, as oppose to switching to the Jebs and Rubios and Cruzes.....HIllary utterly BTFO thrice

>OP claims to be a Trump supporter

pls ctr shill

Bump.

Hypothetically speaking, Sup Forums. If Trump did lose, what would you do? What are our options to resist?

First it was one elector, then 47, now its 30 all from today. Which fake news site did you get your info from this today?

Post yfw
>Trump gets over 300 electors
>At least 5 Clinton electors vote for Bernie
>Trump gets as many electors from Clinton, as Clinton from him.

The most delicious path to a Trump victory would be this, though.
>Trump loses 38 electors to Clinton, loses plurality.
>Clinton would have 270, but a single democratic elector from Vermlnr votes for Bernie.
>No one has 270 electors, the vote goes to the house.
>The majority Republican house elects Trump
>Hillary supporters lynch Bernouts

Vermont*

Sorry, mobilefag here.

you do know that the votes are sealed? right? you won't know them on Monday...

YOU ARE BACK SERB SHILL!!!!!!!!

BLESS YOU BOY!!