Explain this Drumpfsters!

The burden of proof is in his court. I'd love to see him explain his way out of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNIrPLHVfdI
youtube.com/watch?v=qjGcyLS7OMc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is a logcial fallacy to demand proof of a negative

Neither is there evidence to back up the CIA's claim, dipshit.

>> Logical fallacy?
Let me appeal to authority then.

Evidence, you say? It looks like they got him dead to rights.

not proof, try again

The FBI has reportedly agreed with the alleged assessment that Russia might have hacked the election.
Trump now has to provide concrete evidence that it did not happen. He is done for.

not proof, try again

People saying things happened is not evidence you fuckwit.

Even loyal Republicans are calling it a fact, and making dire warnings.

not proof, try again

you have no fucking idea how law works in this country do you

Even the President has all but named Putin. Still people deny the Russian hack of our Democracy.

Have you read the article at the top of your pic?
Look at the date. It's from October when Hillary was leading in all the polls.
It's about how the election can't be 'hacked'.
Funny how, now that she lost, the narrative has shifted huh?

SEE?

not proof, try again

People saying something happened is not evidence you fuckwit.

It is suggested that Trump himself may have known about the hack, according to the White House Press Secretary.

not proof, try again

Uhhh, no. The burden of proof is on you Hill Shills.

Does he have security clearance yet? Can he even be briefed on the CIA's secret report the FBI has already claimed to be utter BS?

Reality Check: 5 Problems with CIA Claim That Russia Hacked DNC/Podesta emails
>youtube.com/watch?v=CNIrPLHVfdI

You're a special kind of dumb, senpai.

"Reportedly"
"Alleged"
"Might"

Remember when Benghazi was caused by a Youtube video?

The world has all of the proof that it needs. It cannot be denied that Trump might be a co-conspirator with Putin. His friendship with the Russian dictator is the nail in Trump's coffin.

That article you linked doesn't prove anything. Sure it's not nice but since when did Trump give a shit about your libshit feelings? There's nothing damning in there.

Sources say that there were signs of the Russian hack. Why are people on this board so hard at accepting the truth?

>unaccountable anonymous sources have made unprovable claims that they believe something is likely to have occurred

It's just a shitty smear campaign.

See
As for growing number of hacks, this has been going on during the Obama administration, yet you libfags only pipe up now since you lost the election and are on damage control.

Unless you got hard evidence, keep being salty.

All of the News outlets have been calling it a fact. Journalists from around the world are calling it a fact. The proof is there.

All the news outlets are owned by a handful of corporations that have their own interests in this.

McCain is a faggot you faggot

>People say it's a fact
>Therefore must be a fact, even without evidence

Wew, if I said Hillary was a lesbianism pizzagoer, would you check my 5?

There's no evidence for that. Lets stick to facts.

Really, would Lindsay Graham back him if he were making false statements? Dragging unfounded conspiracies into the discussion only diverts us from the fact that Trump had the Russians skew the elections.

>Russian hacking was present in 2015 and before the election results, but only after Hillary lost did it become a problem

Explain this Shillbots!

Obvious lie is obvious, yet you claim to be the one telling the truth. Do you know how well you've been lied to or are you a special kind of dumb that a leaf needs to explain things to you, Burger?

>time
>loyal

I TRY SO HARD...

The allegations may be so serious that it may even effect the Electoral College. Podesta wouldn't be pushing for this if there weren't strong rumors.

this

Checked famalam

It's because Hillary Clinton was approached by Top Computer Scientists after the election who told her that the Russians could be involved.

Even the Democracy Alliance knew something was up less than a week after the election.

Trump supporters will grab any source that supports their narrow world-view. It's a fact that Russia could have hacked the election.

You hillcunts are fucking delusional. Face facts, you suck, your party sucks, and most of all Hillary sucked a BBC.

In point of fact I personally saw a herd of Sasquatch hack this election.

Even Shepard Smith on Fox is calling it a fact.

>> youtube.com/watch?v=qjGcyLS7OMc

>I personally saw a herd of Sasquatch hack this election.
These are presented as FACTS by the entire journalistic community. Nobody in the MSN is saying "alleged", but telling us, strait-up, that the Russian hack happened. Trump on the other hand has offered no evidence that it didn't.

No need to explain fake news.

The evidence is overwhelming. Trump needs to provide proof or step down.

Russians hacked....Hillary wins the popular vote....Russians obviously helped Hillary.