Any other Boomers on here feel like we are getting the short end of the stick...

Any other Boomers on here feel like we are getting the short end of the stick? As society's elders we should be respected and provided for, but younger generations seem determined to shirk their duties.

I know this is bait but you fucking old niggers ruined our country. You're lucky if you get anything from your younger counterparts

post horsey

Your generation voted for asshats that created essentially all bullshit we have to deal with massive public debt and insane immigration policies. You destroyed legacy the greatest generation by being selfish as fuck.

fucking boomer why we have to pay your luxury while we live in misery .

You have a lot of nerve calling us selfish. I am literally shaking. How do you think it feels facing thirty years of retirement on the peanuts you millenials are paying into our social security? You should be ashamed.

>volunteer at nursing home
>get in good with the staff
>one day casually stroll into every room and turn life support off
>????
>save America money by not giving gibs to wrinkle-niggers

this is like the only comic Horsey has ever been right about

>You have a lot of nerve calling us selfish. I am literally shaking. How do you think it feels facing thirty years of retirement on the peanuts you millenials are paying into our social security? You should be ashamed.

We will never have social security to retire. Work until too sick to work and then die.

Is Horsey, shall I say, /ourguy/?

I advise you to get busy having more kids...after you get a job of course.

We need to meme Horsey into becoming redpilled like Ben Garrison.

Let's make it happen

Fuck you and your generation.

You made a life style of running away from taking responsibility and being an adult.

Your generation will never be respected, however it will be remembered for being the "worst generation".

As a Gen-Xer, you fucking Boomers should be drowned in the nearest body of water. You were WARNED and you still went for the greed meme. For every Boomer who kept the hippie spirit alive, there are nine who went full gibmedats in the '80s and '90s.

You fucked up bad and handed the bill to future generations.

Is this supposed to make Republicans look bad? Are liberals doubling down this hard on their "masculinity is pluscrimethinkful" narrative?

This is one of the few times where Horsey is right.

I'm almost 50 and I just pray I can feed off whatever blood remains in the millenial generation before they mass die in the streets.

Boomers are shite oxygen thieves m8

Why are we still calling them Boombers?
Call them Wrinkle-Niggers like the left-leaning degenerate scum they are.

I see you are falling for the fake Jew propaganda that wants to take our medicare and send it to Israel. You might even have a dreidel or too hidden in your closet.

quality posts

You spent your parents money on college degrees you didn't use and weed.
You spent your career money on oil for driving more car than you honestly needed.
You spent Gen X's money at the fucking mall on credit cards you couldn't afford.
You spent your peak earning years cashing our your house, which doubled as your retirement, to piss money away on overpriced Chinese imports and timeshares.
You spent Social Security's and Medicare/Medicaid's money providing it to people who genuinely didn't need it.

Now you expect us to provide you with a gilded retirement.

You should rise above your greed and jealousy, and be selfless. It will make you a better person.

Somalia is doing pretty well for itself now that it doesn't have a commie government ruining everything.

Says the person who spent the majority of his adult life pissing other people's money away, but why stop there?

You shipped GenX's job to Japan so you can have cheap CD players.
You shipped Millenial job's to China to juice your insatiable consumer whoring antics.
Now you are trying to ship what is left to China and Vietnam before GenZ is old enough to vote en masse.

Honestly, just carry some flowers, greet the staff and walk like you know where you're going and you won't even be stopped unless it's a really small nursing home. Same with hospitals.

Nah, boomers have had it way too easy and they voted for communism so now they can rot in it. I'm dodging all taxes I can, life is way to expensive. Retire when I'm 70? No, fuck you. Starve. This is the fate you chose, I'm hiding all my assets.

>implying those jobs were not going to move anyway

that's right it's everyone's fault but your own lmao

this b8 is of modest quality
4/10

>implying those jobs were moving on their own
Right, they are just going to somehow diffuse through the borders via osmosis.

It only happens if you allow it.

they were going to move because naturally companies will seek people who will do the same things but for cheaper. I'm sorry you didn't get to live out your dream of making CD players but you need to look for another job

I'm not gonna pay anybody's pensions lmao

The laugh is on you, we take it straight from the central banks before you even go to your crappy job.

Not under Trump. If you don't have a hoard of valuables as an old person, you're utterly and completely fucked now. Should've saved up instead of having relied on communism.