If given the chance, would you move to America?

If given the chance, would you move to America?

of course

yes.

don't really have a choice in the matter

Where is the best place to move to in America?

Care to elaborate?

I'm already in America
>In case you're retarded and meant the USA
No, there's less white people over there.

I'm being held hostage with my love affair with guns.

Can't leave em.

New England or Minnesota.

Perhaps, perhaps not. I'm pretty good right here and large parts of america are literally third world tier, but in my line of work a lot of the good jobs are in america so it might happen one day.

already have

>Sup Forums propaganda

Only in the south and the west coast.

Yep, planning on. Not sure where to go thought, suggestions?

Are you by any chance..in the Holland area?

see

My job is paid about 4x more over there so probably, yes

it's been my dream since i was a wee boy to move to america.

debating flying over on VWP and overstaying.

can any ameribros help me illegally emigrate? i assume you're pro-white european non-welfare consuming immigration?

Only if Trump becomes emperor and if Le Pen don't win in 2017 or 2022

Also, take in consideration even the few whites in there aren't "my people". That's something americans fail to understand.
Yes, we're closer genetically, but it ends there. You are a mutt-race that came from different European races.
So even if the USA was pure white, I'd still feel uneasy, the same way an Anglo would in Italy.

Just get a visa and move here legally, lad.

>the most liberal places in america are also the best
hmmmmmmmmm...............................

Nope, pretty happy here, I'm away from a lot of the troubles of the world, and it's not a shit hole yet.

I understand, but I've only seen a few nig nogs here but that was in the city when I first got here..all white up here, mate.

i'm unskilled and unemployed at the moment. i guess my best bet is marriage, but it seems like a whole bunch of hassle

You missed my point. Even if you are white, you're not the same nationality as me.
As a nationalist, why would I want to leave my people for some mutt-race?

This drives leafs insane. It's because they know they're like Americans, only less Americans. They're like knock-off products that pale in comparison to the original.

Don't marry an American woman if you don't want to end up like Brendan Fraser.

lol fuck that place

If you're white we might want you here, but if you're white you probably won't be let in.

I said I understood what you meant. I didn't miss your point at all.

You Quebecers are the real mutts.

Literally not a single good reason to do that.

fuck no

>nationalist
Canadian nationalism doesn't exist.

Fuck yeah

its because you're all rootless cosmopolitans

>moving to a 3rd world country with failing infrastructure
>full of niggers and spics
lol

so what do i do?

this is my problem.

JUST

I don't want to live in a multicultural hell hole

Yes.

no, we don't need any more latin mestizo mongrels

>lowering my living standard

lmao why the fuck would I

Yes

Fuck yourself bud.

I love this country. Not the government or the people but the water, clay and blood in my veins.

Yes.

I've traveled, lived in and invaded other countries. America is the best.

Don't you mean Russia-lite now?

Depends on your fancy. If climate is important go south. If freedom and a strong economies are important go to TX or FL. If whiteness is important go texas suburbs. If you want to freeze your ass off around a bunch of muzzscum go to MN or MI.

see

Stop the bullying, kinsman.

we have lots of space and there is always hope for a break up and getting in on the ground level of making a new nation. You guys don't have any place to go and we both know your politicians want to brown you out the second they get the chance. I'd go with the option that actually has hope.

did she laugh or was in disgust?

No, the 3rd world-tier internet is an instant turnoff.
But if somebody were to magically fix that, I'd consider Montana. Shit's pretty and sparsely populated, just the way I like it.

You're not my kinsman if you want mestizo mongrels in my homeland.

>there are relevant countries in the Americas besides the US of A

user

No.

>3rd world internet

como estas mi hombre hablas espanol

I don't, just keep this conversation civil.

One day I almost beat up one of your filthy gypsies for trying something similar.

Internet is hit and miss in different areas. Always hope that they break monopoly of phone and cable companies, but who knows if that will ever happen.

I'm planning on moving to the US next year

Are the gypsies as bad as the Europeans make them sound? I've heard they have already started coming to parts of the US.

please be white

No, eww.

>Hide dick in fanny pack
>She doesn't notice the bag of coke tucked under my ballsack

lmfao

America has a very high crime rate, homicide rate, lower life expectancy and terrible food(I am not comparing it to British food, but to food from my home country:Poland).

I actually good have moved to USA but chose UK over it, as it is safer and more developed.
Also I can fly to Poland in 2 hours, in USA it would take me a whole day.

only if muslim immigration/invasion gets worse over here

Sure, either Montana or Alaska. Texas would be fine too, if it was white.

That's not true. Think of how large the US is and what other country has broadband to as many people. America has the best Internet network in the world.

The monopoly has created the best network any country our size has. That's how free markets work. Europe is running way from net neutrality because it's failed them

If you don't live near blacks or spics then the crime rate is comparable to developed western European countries, but the plane flight to Poland would be very long and expensive.

wrong

North Texas is pretty white, desu.

Fuck no, but I'm not staying in this shithole either.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

Then what is, lad?

No. Too toxic to raise my kids in.

>monopoly has created the best network any country our size
No, no it hasn't. The existing infrastructure allowed internet to be spread out, but the average bandwidth for US users is less than many nations because the few companies that control most internet in various regions has no motivation to change it.

They are literal subhumans. They only steal and kill eachother with firearms. Good thing is they all are 1,60m tall so no there's problem to catch them and beat them up if they take your wallet.

dang

The south is pretty based actually. The blacks stick to themselves and still hold whitey to a high regard. All the upper class whites live in nice areas like Buckhead, Midtown, Vestavia, Mountain brooke, Arlington heights, and king wood just to name a few.

Fuck off then if you're just going to be a waste of space.

/!\ WARNING /!\
/!\ WARNING /!\

>YOU HAVE TO PAY A FEE IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD ANY OF THE PREPOSTEROUS HEALTHCARE OFFERS
>IF YOU DON'T THINK THIS IS THE GAYEST SHIT

/!\ WARNING /!\

What state should I immigrate to?

middle america, senpai

No. I dislike obese people.

No it has shit internet and niggers

i would do anything to move to ameriga

i'm white, i'd buy guns and vote trump.

i just want to live in a safe place

Texas

Texas, Montana, Wyoming, North Carolina, Georgia

They're white, not the best.
MN being blue is likely to change very soon, Dayton and Al are pissing Minnesotans off.

None of them. America is a white country. Stay out.

-but we will eventually become a country, so unless you want your nationality to be Texan, I suggest you move elsewhere

You have no idea
They are a plague like literally a disease
They are parasites
When they occupy a territory they turn it into a 3rd country in mere days
They steal,they sell drugs and they prostitute their kids
They have no sense of decency or honour they just exist on the labour of other civilizations like the kikes
I fought already like 4 or 5 of them they jump you like niggers
Once I had to fight against 3 on my own
Or once one gypsy tried to intimidate me on the bus with a knife,but I took his knife and threw him out the bus

Name a country our size with a better network and that has more people on broadband?

Nope, I eventually want to marry and the average American woman is trash tier. At least there are a lot of good options down here.

They're like the jews but uglier, poor and stupid.

This

Yes, to upstate Florida, in a desolate village.

Oh well I have white skin and I'm already moving there in the summer :^)

The shitest part of Detroit. Give the nigs knuckle sandwiches and get a Lock Stock and Two smoking barrels things going. Bleach those black spots and give US another helping of English Warfare from black welfare..

>suggesting texas

Holy shit I wish people would stop this meme. Texas is a fucking shithole.

Eurobros don't move there if you don't want to be up to your eyeballs in spics.

Is N.Y. shitty?