Tfw not born into the 1%

>tfw not born into the 1%

Whats the point in living?

They are even more depressed and nihilistic
enjoy your life faggot

no point. that's why i think of killing myself every day.

>tfw born into the 1%

mfw im not a nigger in a nigger country

>tfw neet in germany

Thank god I wasn't and actually earned my way to the top.

The faggots I know who had everything from the start are the most miserable people alive

to become the 1%

>Whats the point in living?
To revolt and slaughter the 1%?

^this D:D:D:

all usa problems sound gay and faggy to us. even the niggers here hate usa niggers.

Eh, at least I was born into 10% or maybe even 5%. Good enough.

>even the niggers here hate usa niggers.
who doesn't

if you're born in a first-world country it's not all that hard to get into the 1% and it'll be better because you earned it and you learned a lot of lessons getting there instead of being some fucked up inheritance kid

>born in USA
>1% chance to be in the 1%
Those are great odds. I'm really jealous.

What did you do to make it to 1%? Also do you expect to start there or is it something you'll only be in for your working years?

Lol grow up, even the poorest American is doing better than 80% of the world.

i mean. the 99% could just stop using money if the 1% really control it.

its too bad y'all too fucking stupid to just do things for the betterment if yourself and your brother rather than a few sheckels.

the jews don't care about money, the jews care about using money to trick you into destroying your own spirituality

same. you need a to be a nigger to get odds even close to that here.

HAHAHAHA ALl these people mad they aren't in the one percent.

I'm a fucking blond hair blue eyed chad who's in the one percent. My girlfriend is a fucking model and my dad owns three yachts. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHA Grow up even the top 10% of Americans are poor as fuck, FUCKING MONKEYS HAHAHAHAHAHA

>pleb inironcally thinks earning money feels good
I'd rather be born rich (like I am) than slave my way to the top like a monkey slave. I feel like fucking royalty never having to work yet being rich as fuck!

suuuuuure you are

>my dad owns three yachts
exactly. you daddy, not you

To overthrow the (((0.01%))) and make the world a better place.

look at your post this is what i mean by being some fucked up inheritance kid

I'm a cowboy astronaut millionaire and I just IP traced you, bought your ychts sank them and sold them back to you.

Yeah but he give me money whenever I want

Better than working your way up there like a monkey! I laugh at anyone who doesn't make 300K a year HAHAHAHAHAHAHA My dad makes MILLIONS hahahahahaha

HAHAHAHA Communist dirty poor loser thinks that his antifa gang can stop the one percent LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOL you prolly can't aford any of that shit.

>antifa
>communist
>didn't see the parentheses
>being an illiterate fucking leaf

>give me money whenever I want
that means were all richer than you

If your annual income is greater than $35,000 than, globally, you're part of the 1%. Keep in mind that's accounting for a billion African niggers and almost 2 billion poor rural chinks.

HAAAAAAAAAAHA I don't care you are POOR! LOLOLOLOLO I don't care what you think of me since I know i am superior, I dance around a swimming pool with models while you work your ASS off making jack shit money. LOL

No since he gave me 20mil when I turned 18 and I phone him up all the time asking for shit and he's like "surrre whatever here's another mil". I'm in his will I will for 276mil

hahahahaha my dad owns 6 yachts and i have a harem of hot model girlfriends, also iam blue hair and blond eyed. get on my lvl u silly poor fag.
prob pretty difficult for u though since iam on my private space station

I am probably the richest person on this board. Feels good.

> yachts
> girlfriend
> leaf
> posting on Namibian tooth carving board

get the fuck of here faggot

Unlikely.

This type of text could incite another proletarian revolution.

Wow. What are you going to do with all that money?

Everyone on pol is in the 1%

>making up lies on the internet
Funny since I actually experienced space tourism while your poor ass hasn't left Europe

And? What's so hard to believe, I get bored sometimes and right now there is a fucking model dancing in front of me at the pool and it's hard to put my laptop down since my boner is preventing me from putting it on my lap. Awwwwwww rich man problems. LOL

If you go even further you are the 0.001% of sperm to successfully make it to a egg.

space tourism, host huge parties, go out on yacht parties

LOL no they are mostly poor-fags, THEY ARE INFERIOR LOL

>flag

It checks out

>tfw born an American
I would have killed myself by now if I was born into some lesser "country"

>

Stop whining cuntface.

What if you were born in Canada but have 20mil?

Stop whining man, you know you will never be in the 1%

I would rather be born 20 million USD in debt than be a Canadian.

>space tourism
That's awesome. Whenever I think of what I'd do with a shit ton of money the first thing that comes to mind is buying a big ass telescope, for some reason. I like your style.

> LOL

cmon Sup Forums, you used to weed out the 12 year olds with gore, get to work.

How is it being a NEET in Germany?

Not really.

Bitch i have 20mil and my dad has 600mil

Bragging is futile while you are anonymus.

t. angry he isn't rich like me

does no one even really want to entertain the idea of the entire world no longer agreeing to use money for growing what should be community things like growing food, and gathering water? you honestly should be able to go outside, and pick something off a plant, i mean t hey just sit there and grow, and there's enough variation to have everything in season at a certain time, this would go along with having the basic knowledge of being a human being, . to eat in every single city. if society lived like this there would be absoultley no fucking fat people

this would work with like 300 people max.

Sorry stop smoking weed you hippy, get a job isntead of watching zeightgiest you poor fool! HAHA

the papa in question

>not investing it to get even more money
Step aside, nouveau rich retard.

a nation that grows food and builds guns numbering in 300,00,000 would produce a feirce nation. people should honestly be healthy enough to sleep outside with no need for a house or shelter.

fingolians are the scum of the earth right there with leafcucks
you SHOULD kill your self

what the fuck are you waiting for
DO IT