Its over

Its over.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-electoral-college-republican-faithless-electors-stop-election-result-a7473296.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-electoral-college-republican-faithless-electors-stop-election-result-a7473296.html
blog.constitutioncenter.org/2016/11/why-there-will-likely-be-no-electoral-college-drama-on-december-19/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

Literally the only outcome to Trump being blocked from presidency will be a civil war that the US government would not win.
Trump supporters have hundreds of militias scattered throughout the countries, a majority of the army's population, more guns per household and the actual testosterone required for a fight.

Say it with me Sup Forums

MADAM

MADAM

I hope this happens. All of the faithless electors will be hunted down by angry white Trump supporters and Sup Forums will be there to laugh at their misery.

The same professors that are systematically indoctrinating our youth to the appeal of marxist ideologies believes his own drivel right?

The same professors and experts that have been wrong at every turn in this entire election cycle?

How these people still have jobs while at the same time being the most unreliable subhumans humanity has to offer is astounding.

>Trump being blocked from presidency will be a civil war

HAHAHAHAHA sure keep telling yourself that. Just like how all the liberals said they'd move to cananda if trump won

Wow, harvard huh?
Wow, 30 huh?
Even someone who has likley never stepped foot in Washington magicially knows enough people to STILL elect Trump. And this is all the sudden reason enough for people like this

to shitpost. Yep, totally not an attempt to clog your ears and go LALALALALALALA!!! to the irrefutable fact that Donald Trump will be our next president.

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-electoral-college-republican-faithless-electors-stop-election-result-a7473296.html

I will come to fight for the american "rebels" just give me a gun.

ikr... I am looking forward to it.

Schadenfreude is best.

Say the words, I want to hear you say them.

traitors get killed first
go on then

No its not like that at all

The electors voting in a way they aren't supposed to constitutes a complete breakdown of the process.

SAY THE FUCKING WORDS BITCH

Maybe you sure re-read my post again.

This would be repugnant, if it actually happened.

Too bad the independent press could only find 1 elector who is changing their vote. And we knew about this guy before the election because of OP/EDs he wrote in the NY times.

It doesn't matter if its bumfuck all evil. You won't do shit.

all faithless elector votes can simply be denied if 2 members of congress agree to the denial.

it's in the constitution. some American sleuth posted the info before

The whole point of the electors is because the Founding Fathers didn't trust the masses. This would be them fulfilling the point of their existence.

Go ahead then, try it. :^)

It would seriously rustle my jimmies. I would definitely try to organize with other people who want to live the same way I want to, in a stable, peaceful, free white society.

>implying

proof?

>(((Harvard)))
>"""Professor"""
Appeal to authority much expertise little doggos.
Americans, plant a tree for him

MADAME PRESIDENTE

Nope try again.

They didn't trust a pure popular vote. Which is why states vote independantly.

So does this mean everyone that believes this will have a mental breakdown all over again as he's sworn in? There's always more room on Youtube for crying liberals.

I'm amaze at the degree these people are willing to raise themselves for their hopes to be destroyed later.

Thank you for finally saying it

If you think this would end well for Obongo and Shittery you're retarded.

Day of the rope is coming. Nothing will stop it.

merica would be in total civil war 100% desu~

RACE WAR RACE RACE WAR LET'S GO WHITE MAN

civil war when?

Try what? You're the edgelords calling for civil war.

what time do these faggots cast their votes? i can't wait for the tears on twitter tomorrow when only 1 elector flips.

Remember when Princeton said Hillary had a "more than 99% chance of winning"? Same thing here.

Try stealing the election from Trump

If you are so confident we won't do anything then go for it.

Not exactly, they didn't have a lot of faith in the common man and his ability to govern a whole nation. It is the same reason on the house was to be elected by popular vote. the senate was originally to be selected by the state legislature.

It was designed in such a way that the common people would exercise the most control at the local level where the issues effected them directly, each level up was to be a level removed.

i hope they vote for Obama

When will they vote?

>alphabet agencies consistently shill that right-wing militias are the most dangerous threat to america
>all thru the obama years
>simulated war games show a declaration of civil war is as good as giving the keys to the capitol to the rebels
>but there definitely wouldn't be an uprising

it's like you don't know your own country's history or psyche

who /prepping for civil war/ here? stocking my gun cabinet as we speak.

fake news

It is a shill thread. They live to appeal to someone claiming authority

>They didn't trust a pure popular vote.

That's what I just said... They didn't trust the masses on their own, so they created this compromise system that could overturn the popular vote.

>Harvard professor

Wow it's literally nothing

Hmm. Maybe that's just because liberals are pussy faggots who don't actually believe in anything.

Which is why we will have president Trump and not Hillary

You're welcome

Real talk. When will we know the results of the electors votes so this meme will finally die?

100% srs if there is to be a civil war in the US, I'm gonna come down with some lads and fight for Trumps side srs. That war will decide the fate of our people, if we are to take back our society from degenerates and foreign invaders or fall into the abyss forever.

it's funny that when a citizen-president gets elected, NOW is when the EC gets invoked. Strange how the people decrying the EC as a useless, relic institution are now invoking it when it is politically convenient.

>leftists all of the sudden care about the constitution, FF, BoR, and the EC
>I don't buy it

I hope it happens

Lets get the race war started early

The issue with faithless electors is that it's political suicide. They're basically going against their duty and rejecting the people's choice. They are in a state with more Trump supporters, so over 50% of the population will despise them and they'll be taken down

day of the rope

BLOCK = HOUSE OF REPS VOTE FOR TRUMP

RESULT

PRESIDENT TRUMP

"When the official vote certificates are opened by Congress on January 6, the Constitution allows challenges to “faithless electors” who switch their votes, as long as one member of the House and one member of the Senate agree on the same challenge. If a challenge is upheld, the faithless elector’s vote is discarded."

blog.constitutioncenter.org/2016/11/why-there-will-likely-be-no-electoral-college-drama-on-december-19/

They don't hold political office, I doubt it will happen but their is very little anyone can do to threaten them

God emperor Trump

Happy leaf?

I never said otherwise dumbass. I highly doubt the electors will vote for Hillary. But you're an idiot who's pussying out of admitting they're wrong.

>civil war
Unlikely

Individual states where electors betrayed them will clean house and there will be calls for secession.

>republican-faithless-electors

Top kek!

Kill them?

But I'm not wrong. By having the electors vote exactly as the states tell them to is what I claimed the founding fathers wanted.

They are bribed with millions

>independent
fake news

AP did a piece about interviewing most EC and they even admitted nothing will happen

Thank you

So the answer is violence if you don't get your way instead of the law?

You know the result right fucking now

its 306 to 232

Discarded doesn't help Trump

It's the same thing on both sides.

The EC should be abolished and replaced with a system that automatically gives out the states' electoral votes by the ratio of how the states' population voted instead of the winner take all setup that it is now.

fake news

no one believes what these "insiders" and "officials" have to say.

Theyve been dead WRONG since Trump started talking about running.

Except that's not what the Founding Fathers wanted, otherwise they would have written into The Constitution that the electors were required by law to vote the way the states want them to.

>shit tier shop
>leaf
>wrong

None of this is surprising

Required 37 faithless electors which has only happened once in American history in the election of 1872 when Greeley died during the election period.

Being a pariah for the rest of your life and taking your family down with you sure isn't nothing.

You know what I mean ya big dumb. The electors are voting tomorrow, and I'm sure at least one of them is going to flip. I don't think it'll stop Trump from being president, but when will we find out? Will it be before Jan. 6?

I STUCK MY TWIN PENISES IN YOUR MOTHERS FISTULAS

If you are a patriot and you are doing your duty as you see fit then that shouldn't come into the equation.

I doubt it will happen but theoretically that should be that last thought on their mind. They should be selecting the best person for the job. Someone like Jeb!

There's no way all of them would survive. More than one would be assassinated eventually. Nobody wants to take that risk

(((((The Independent)))))))))
lugenpresse
You faggots still think shillary has any chance?

BREAKING

Doesn't the shit go to the house if the electorate college fails at doing what their voters wanted?

>This man not at all involved says this!
hmm

Tell your fellow people that their votes don't matter because of your feefees isn't patriotic, jeb.

Fuuuck

ITS FUCKING OVER.

>We need to go against democracy to save democracy
>Try to take the moral high ground

Are you retarded? You have a second amendment entirely for this kind of reason.

>White knighting in 2016
kys

Oh yeah, they'll all get a dose of Kek's vengeance. No doubt some fools will end up in jail. If it was somehow blocked by faithless electors, at least 1 would be literally killed by a patriot.

b-but...he said there were bunches more.

They're supposed to vote on it if neither candidate naturally hits a majority. I don't know if that applies if they start throwing out votes.

I want this to happen because all must be btfo. Even Sup Forums.

Bump

So when it doesn't happen, will people still listen to this title-abusing retard?
>Yes.