A lot of people say Nordics are beautiful...

A lot of people say Nordics are beautiful, but I can't help but see that they're like any other population across the globe.

Take this man for example

He's strikingly ugly. He's more comparable to a horse than to a man, and he needed to build up a grotesque amount of muscle just to get a girlfriend

youtube.com/watch?v=3yTivLXscNE

I don't understand. There are attractive people and ugly people in every race. I see other videos of your average Swedish woman and they look no better than your average American woman just with blonde hair.

What is this meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/6608-study-dominant-men-yields-surprising-result.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought he looked like someone with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

I HATE THIS FUCKING FAGGOT
#NOTMYGOLDENFAG

Fuck this idiot, people that are so into themself are mentally ill.

nice try, ahmad muhammad

He's right.
The golden one is such a self-centered ass.
Look at those videos of him walking to bum-fuck no where and dressing up like a cave-man or whatever. A mentally sane person doesn't do such weird shit.

I don't get why he has a huge following on Youtube.

Latent homosexuality is common in the alt-right

Light hair and light eyes are inherently attractive traits. Northern Euros are more likely to have light hair and light eyes. This is why people say things like "Swedes are beautiful."

They're nice, but if your face/body isn't they're irrelevant.

That doesn't automatically clear someone as beautiful in my book.

this guy needs to work on his core

damn this guy is fuckin ugly and he seems stupid as fuck,too
he lost in the gene lottery

>t. muhammad

he's dumb as a rock, a cardinal sin

Black hair green eyes master race

He looks good with a beard

>Italy
>Unable to tell when a man's face is horribly deformed

Makes sense.

>burger belives walking is the sign of someone mentally ill

It all checks out

A beard is the only thing that can conceal such terrible facial aesthetics, and that's a largely universal thing for ugly men to grow.

I can vouch for this, I'm pretty ugly myself.

He is glorious! you must be a beta leftist. His lifts are akin to conquering Jerusalem.

XOXO BOOM!

he's better looking than you faggot

Really he's not.
The average man is a cut above him.

Halo effect, light hair and eyes are indicators of youth up until about age 16. Plus western media pushed the white blonde ideal hard.

I didn't notice until I actually started looking at blonde girls for more than a few seconds that the lighter blonde the hair, the closer they look to a cabbage patch kid

Oh please.
You're wearing the new crown, Mexico.

Only reason whites are great is cause we've had state sanctioned christianity for centuries.

And I dont think we're going to want to wait for centuries for shitskins to catch up

Blonde hair and blue eyes are attractive to most people because breeding with them would be a genetic upgrade.

Of course, but it's a few extra points in attractiveness.

If you have two people with identical facial aesthetics, but one of them has brown eyes and the other has blue, the one with blue eyes will be seen as more attractive.

So if the average Swedish woman looks just like the average American woman but blonde hair as you say, the Swedish attractiveness level would be higher on this alone.

people from the yellow areas have the most beautiful girls tbqh

What's the most aesthetic combination?

Imho it's dark brown hair/green eyes.

At this point, it's a matter of personal preference.
There's no solid "they've all got wonderful jaws and perfectly symmetrical faces" which would be a truly beautiful race.

>Halo effect, light hair and eyes are indicators of youth up until about age 16.
>lighter blonde the hair, the closer they look to a cabbage patch kid

So they're youthful but look like cabbage patch kids?
Enjoy your niglet children you adore so much.

Have you seen his brother man?

Is there a way to filter out leaf posts?

>If you have two people with identical facial aesthetics, but one of them has brown eyes and the other has blue, the one with blue eyes will be seen as more attractive.

That wouldn't happen because brown-eyed and blue-eyed people have different faces, at least the men do.

>brown-eyed and blue-eyed people have different faces

Can you cite this.
I'm a brown-eyed white guy.

How about filter out these threads generally.
This thread is the most disturbing shit I've ever read.

The golden cuck is forever a genetic failure

It's all about the golden ratio. Race is second

It's Germanics, in-particular Nordics who are the most cucked nowadays, they need to get their shit together.

>This thread is disturbing

I don't understand.
It's just the truth.

I don't have blonde hair and blue eyes and i'm fat so the golden one is ugly.

t. muhammad jafar al-assad 100% white boy from syria seeking temporary asylum in sweden

I don't understand lies either.

Legit

livescience.com/6608-study-dominant-men-yields-surprising-result.html

I'm more attracted to hazel eyes / brown hair, pale skin women. Blondes go unnoticed for me. Blondes don't get picked up on my radar. Society hypes up blonde hair blue eyes.

I think this is because men with blue eyes on average are going to be more Nordic than those with brown eyes and many Nordic people have narrow faces which is seen as less dominant looking than the square look that many Mediterraneans have. Think Mussolini.

He might have a weak jaw but he's the epitome of natty maximum after all.

>inb4 permabulkers, naturalbornskeletors and roiders getting furious

It's going to be a bit different for whites since we have different subraces with different features so we won't value something we already have as very attractive if that makes sense. For example, Arabs love blonde women because they're dirty shitskins that do not carry those superior genes in their population to begin with.

>natty
About as natty as Ronnie.

It's just an example. My point is that it's an attractive trait in itself, just like facial symmetry and height are attractive traits.

Many people misinterpret (sometimes intentionally) what this means and think that having blue eyes or being 6'3 makes you an automatic 10/10.

Wow she was so good in Curb, how did it come to making videos on youtube! Such a fall from grace!

Always read the full post.

You're right, but light eyes and hair means Nordic genes(unless albino) which are viewed as superior.

>latent
>"""alt right"""
lurk moar

t. beta leftist

>be poltard
>low T, scawny faggot
>walk up clumsily to the Golden One
>2m ,100kg of muscle are blocking the sun
> step into the shadow
>shart and piss is dripping down the legs
>But what is wet shart for a pol/ack but weakness leaving the body
>Übermensch intensifies
>No matter the Cost,Papa adolf will be witness to my glorious deed!
>I-i can do this...
>G-golden one , I t-think you are ug-
>He turns around
>The air turbulence of his head movement sweeps me off my feet
>"Brother, may I help you?" he asks, the iron will of his ancestors sparking in his gaze
>n-nothing
>I stand up like a true warrior and strategically retreat to my basement
>write OP's post

so much judaism in one picture

Don't worry sven I'll still fuck your women, just enjoy it less

He looks like a pussy that never been in a fight. He's right about Jews tho.

He doesen't look ugly to me, but then again I don't have astronomical beauty standards for people.

That chick looks like a dude

Gayfag here, I think he is very handsome. Yes, even his face.

>Tfw no qt rural baltic gf
Fuck

I don't have astronomical beauty standards either, but that's one ugly guy!

Finnish must be blind to it.

>Gay
>Uses a Sup Forums pass because it's too tiring on his fingers

It all makes sense.

Not him but I use one because someone who uses the same ISP as me was probably spamming CP or something since there's a ISP/IP range ban.

Women seem to like two kinds of men:
1. The 'pretty boy' types, like Brad Pitt
2. Uber-masculine guys like Sean Connery, or even those big fat fucks you see in World's Strongest Man competitions
Nordics suit Type 1 pretty well, mostly because their features are more 'delicate' than 'rugged' and blonde hair/blue eyes accentuates this

You 'mirin, brah?

You've never touched a weight in your life.

>meatheads

I have though.
Muscle doesn't equate improved facial aesthetics.

Look at this guy and tell me that's the behavior of someone who isn't an extreme narcissist.

He's choosing himself as a model for his own country out of the millions of men that live in it. It's hard to have your head stuffed farther up your own ass than this.

Nordic """superiority""" is a meme.

Would you prefer this to be the model of Sweden?

I wonder why his face is turned away from the camera in almost all of his posing photos?

No, but if I saw someone like that wearing a USA flag I wouldn't be able to stop myself from laughing heavily at their inane behavior.

I used to obsess over looking like that. I'd spend hours browsing /fit/, lifting weights and taking supplements.

Then I realised it was a complete waste of time and money so I cut out the supplements, stopped going to /fit/ because it's fucking boring and instead concentrated on my job and family.

I still lift a few times a week as a hobby but the fitness obsession people had/have seems pretty juvenile now. Just don't be a fat ass.

This. I do calisthenics and different forms of cardio.. and eat like a normal person. Much happier now

/fit/ is r9k with body dismorphia

>Lifted weights because I was below-average in bodily strength
>Got to an alright point
>Quit
>Don't look bad, and I'm not weak
>Maintain a healthy diet

It's absurd what meaningless things people strive for.

I won't be surprised if one day he goes in for plastic surgery.

Mark my words.
He's going to cut his face up once it finally gets to him.

I'm not even trying to argue. I'm just posting my opinion on a silly man on the internet.

>shitaly

>A lot of people say Nordics are beautiful,
Burgers commenting the beauty of others.

WEW

he's ugly but I bet he plays some sick fucking viking metal, would headbang with

he just needs a full beard which he almost does now
he literally looks completely normal when that shit is covered with a nice beard

Needs to drop that hairstyle ASAP