Little White Cuck Gets BTFO By Superior Man

youtube.com/watch?v=BMyJOHH_aEk

Little White Cuck Gets BTFO By Superior Man!

>Knock over a guys redbull
>Steals his xanex
>Fall asleep on a couch
>Get ass beat for violating the NAP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdcYEQ3WiF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> /b

and now he gets charged with assault, hindering all future job opportunities. Very intelligent decision.

If you're gunna beat someones ass you better have a real reason to do it. Not this degenerate garbage

wearing hollister, fucking cuck

Both of them are palefaced niggers

This is why I carry a knife everywhere.

>pull out your lil bitch knife
>get beat even worse

good idea

in most states i think you'd get in more trouble

Is this a college dorm room in Whitetrashtopia, Florida?

You'd be surprised how people act when they see a large amount of blood coming from anywhere on their body

Who is that nigger and what's his address? I want to arrange a special visit.

like a vagina?

That guy is a fucking cunt!

i hope you do carry knives and let the boiling blood rush through your brains blocking any thoughts of the consequences of your actions.

Shia LaBeouf is a badass

You sound very insecure.

I conceal carry a glock, Vlad. But if you think that knives aren't extremely effective weapons, you should watch a Youtube video or two.

That guy wasn't an MMA fighter

He was a 27 year old failure that hung out with high school kids to feel like an alpha
Now he's in prison

what ever happend too this guy did he ever get in any trouble?

shits old news
Tony got charged with a few things among one
was terristic threats his bail was set at 50k
cash only and some dating site held some deal
to see if a real MMA fighter would agree to fight
Tony and they settled on Madman Sam Oropeza who would literally turn this manbun
into a puddle of piss and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=IdcYEQ3WiF0

Here in the states you can defend yourself with weapons legally

I approve of this.

most likely this. also, that beard and manbun what a fucking faggot.

Congrats you cherry picked a full-blown retard who couldn't handle a Walmart employee, sorry, but I'm 6'1'' 185" and would totally fuck someone's day up with my 5" Kershaw.

I'm shocked you guys are so feminine that you honestly don't think you could wreck someone's world with a solid, sharp knife.

Lol op is a bitch. What did you expect?

"muh knife sogud"

>male
>pulling hair

what kind of faggotry is this?

this
cant carry pistol yet because not 21

If somebody has long enough hair to grab, you should use it against them. Controlling the opponent's head is very good in a fight, one of the best controls over somebody you can get.

Just look at female fight videos, 99% of the winner just comes down to who has a better grip on the other lady's hair. It's a good control point, most guys just don't keep their hair long enough.

faggot detected

>inb4 there is no honor in fighting

Why film yourself breaking laws? Has social media rendered 95% of the populace retarded?

hopefully he goes to jail 10 years minimum

For mildly punching a guy?

I've trained in BJJ and boxing, I'd still grab a dude's hair if he started shit and had long enough hair. It's just a very effective control over somebody.

There is no honor in street fighting, because you don't know if the other guy is going to stab you or stomp the shit out of your head if he gets the upper hand. It's a last resort thing, I'm not a violent person so I'd assume anyone that attacks me is trying to kill me. Fighting is fucking dangerous, you could die, and you shouldn't do it. But if it gets to that point, you have to win.

Do you really think not pulling on it would have made any difference at all?

You're assuming these people can think more than two steps ahead to begin with

>Spills red bull

>shit man that's uncool don't do that
vs
>imma beat you up on camera and spend many decades of my life in jail :^)

OP is so retarded he doesn't realize he's demonstrating why these people are failures in society.

It’s an incredible coincidence that kid went knife shopping that day. Plus, this is China so he probably got away with it too.

Holding someone captive and beating them, death threats to victim, torture, death threats to witnesses. This wasnt a crime of passion or something the guy is demented.

>MMA Fighter

LOL

Yeah and you'll bite and you'll scratch.

The difference between males and females in fighting is usually honor and that is what keeps males from pulling hair or biting, not some fighting superiority of women.

Biting/pulling hair might win you a fight but you'll be known as the local pussy for the rest of your life. Maybe that stigma is not a problem in Canada though.
Yeah

Prison time. Better loosen up the sphincter.

>There is no honor in street fighting

Pretty sure there are no streets in that video, moron.

>implying that guy would get fucked

getting fucked in prison is for little racist cucks like you :^)

>> Grab hair
>> Lose eyes

Go ahead, no "honor" in street fighting, right? If you think you can manpulate my entire spinal column with one arm feel free to try and lose your eyesight permanently for it because you fight like a bitch.

Muhammad please tell me more about honor. Especially that time you honor killed your sister

I would fuck that guy if I met him in prison. He's be my bitch.

Damn Chads. I would wait a year or two and stalk him in an alley with a handgun and end him if I were that chubby faggot.

> The difference between males and females in fighting is usually honor
Who are you kidding sven? 99% of swedish males never get into a fight their whole life if they didnt grown up in an immigrants suburb and become a raging nazi like me.

I have a pepper spray in my pocket and an electroshock in my car. Thats enough to protect yourself in Russia, we don't have wild niggers and mexicans with guns running around here.

Plus is you're a trained fighter you're considered a deadly weapon or something like that.

>The difference between males and females in fighting is usually honor
wtf is this meme

That's funny coming from you Sven