Scared yet, Sup Forums? You should be. We're not going away, no matter how many racists you elect

Scared yet, Sup Forums? You should be. We're not going away, no matter how many racists you elect.

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/isteve/donna-zuckerberg-the-alt-right-menace-from-ancient-greece-and-rome/
youtube.com/watch?v=yXqDenClCZw
nytimes.com/1994/07/28/us/cost-of-test-tube-babies-averages-72000.html
eidolon.pub/how-to-be-a-good-classicist-under-a-bad-emperor-6b848df6e54a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>(((berg)))
EVERY FUCKING TIME

>Poem

That's not how poems work you fucking Kike.

Checked and confirmed

That's not even a poem, it's just an ideological threat

I like that our enemies are mixing with the shitskins and weakening themselves.

she's going to end up dead in a ditch lel.

It doesn't rhyme.

>berg
>"genders to outnumber the stars"
>advocating revenge

I'm 90% sure this is a fake account.

I'm also 90% sure that twitter is the single biggest cancer in the western world

Get bent you hack

lol not even a little.

all you have to do is read that outloud to a group of women for them to realize how retarded that """ARTIST""" is

(((Berg))) who could be behind this?

Excellent trips, leaf.

She'll just be deluding the lesser races' strengths with her weak Juden genes. Win win for us.

this is fine, let the Jews breed themselves out of existence

>a kike
>diluting the bloodline with half-nigger kids brainwashed to be feminist trannies

somehow i think shes not going to try and get her 'revenge' and is instead hoping that some dumb white slut will do the breeding for her

this one's called "Google is Ready for your Babies"

Google is ready for your babies
analytics waiting with loving care
we know when they were conceived
and which daddy will leave
calculating your next affair

and all of the stem cells they have
if the mother's from Jersey
with sperm from Turkey
we'll meet quota in our lab

our computers cost a lot
so we grew our own
kids are faster than silicon
harvesting every hormone and thought

>not wanting to destroy your own kind means you are a nazi
Every time.

>fathers from every gender

Hopefully kikes do race mix with enough niggers to make themselves retarded.

>Zuckerberg

No

>those digits

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tough 4/8 years ahead. You'll get tired of posting these screenshots, diversified movies, games etc...
They will be unhinged. You better start learning to deal with it.

great posts, fellow leafs

>poem
>doesn't rhyme
>MAAAHHH VAGIIIINAAAAA

>look at me flushing my genes down the drain u mad yet nazis?

She would die of aids before completing that task infesting half her babies

Into the oven you will go

this is so important

>removing yourself from the human gene-pool
>winning

Don't correct them, at the rate the left is ghosting themselves we won't even need a day of the rope.

So progressive, so tolerant.

You are idiots if you don't understand the purpose of her poem. She is trying to brainwash white women, kikes NEVER race mix, it's illegal for a kike to marry a goyim in Isreal.

>Implying she would go through several pregnancies
>Implying she won't rage quit the first one a couple months in and end up aborting
>Implying she wont instead waste her youth getting a garbage degree in liberal arts and continue to get railed by strangers every weekend, abort, get railed, abort, rinse and repeat
>Implying she won't be mentally fucked on her late thirties and live the rest of her life high on meds to keep her from killing herself, resenting herself for wasting her life
ISHYGDDT

It is now. Thanks academia.

>leaf
Naturally.

>Zuckerberg
Sounds jewish. Where did I ever hear this before?

This is facebook book dude's sister.

unz.com/isteve/donna-zuckerberg-the-alt-right-menace-from-ancient-greece-and-rome/

Literally shaking right now.

Israel isn't going to be the monolithic state it once was and goyim are going to be resented for their role, but without multiculturalism, Israel will not survive.

#openbordersforisrael

>Fuck you Trump, I'm going to get gang raped by a pack of niggers and give birth to lots of children as a single mother! That will show ya!

>berg

I have a better one

This is how it works. It is like open borders for the west, but not Israel. She won't touch a filthy goyim, but impressionable white girls will see this and think it a progressive thing to do.

>I'm going to write some epic motivational SJW text to show them evil white guys
>throw "as fuck" in the middle of this garbage

totes hella lolface

I can almost perfectly picture the person who wrote this.

>14-19 year old female
>hates her parents
>slightly unattractive
>has lots of minority followers on tumblr who she wants to virtue signal to with this post
>wears heavy goth like make up to seem more "dark" and also to hide her unattractiveness
>listens to hipster screamo bands and rap music

More accurate for us Aussies and Brits.

This scares the Jew. When the tide turns. There will be no warning for them. Though all will know it is coming.

>I will the single mommy of 7 very ethnically different children and there's nothing you straight white male shitlords can do about it hahahaha!!... W-worth it...
I want her to succeed and fail at the same time. What destroys her in the long turn, would also ultimately harm the western world. Not that men would agree to this... right?

>We're not going away
Says the person who ignored this statement when it came from his opponents.

>Zuckerberg
Will Sup Forums ever stop being right?

Communicates with his "Girlfriend" Through facebook only.....
youtube.com/watch?v=yXqDenClCZw

What a cuck.

>people not knowing this is Mark Zuckerberg's sister

She actually has power

White women and black males seem to get a long very well. They should be together. White males should reproduce responsibly and raise their own children through genetic engineering. It's not even that expensive, 72k by this estimation from 1994.
nytimes.com/1994/07/28/us/cost-of-test-tube-babies-averages-72000.html

Does this cuck still post threads about himself?

>White women and black males seem to get a long very well.

Meanwhile, in reality: The more liberal women are, the lower birthrates they have. But sure, they can keep living in that fantasy of theirs, posting these fake stories that have never happened and never will. Today is about giving birth to the "next generation", yesterday it was about getting raped by a KKK member. Tomorrow it's going to be how Trump supporters painted a twister swastika in your female trans disabled black friend garage. kek

I'm not too worried.

One her lovers will probably be an unstable Somalian who chokes her to death.

>intersectional as fuck

They use that term only in relation to discrimination, right. So what they're saying, unironically, is they will go out of their way to breed their kids as (((opressed))) as possible?

I mean this honestly blows my mind a little. It's like, they honestly think they can "create" a state of opression, as in, one where they are opressed by the others, on their own. Opression Olympics on a new level - who can have the most unfortunate gay transgenderfluid-kin mudskins for a child with a couple of disabilities or two. Nothing shows up these stupid conservatives harder than when we unleash on the world more disadvantage! Ha!

>You were born just in time to watch the ancient art of poesis die a horrible death
FEELS GOOD, SENPAI!

Got a link for that tweet? I can't find it. Did she delete it or is this fake?

Berg...I don't know man, the liberal Jew are starting to make me doubt about the Holocaust.

I don't want you going away. I want you all suffer for a long time with the republican reactionary culture.

lol

>free verse
>cheap use of enjambment
>"...as fuck"
>not even a poem, just a heavy-handed ideological browbeating

Will we ever take poetry back from the leftists? They've ruined it like they ruin every other art form they take over.

The gender shit is just made up bullshit but the race mixing really is a really good thing for humanity. How can you be racist if everyone is a blend? Less racism = less conflict = more wealth for everyone.

It's a pretty objective fact that if you like prosperity that race mixing is a good thing. Your race is going to naturally go extinct because of evolution so what's the point in holding out? Why don't you get your sense of identity from your own accomplishments instead of those of people that look a bit like you?

Only little racist rural towns that refuse to allow different viewpoints will stay white for the next 500 years, and in that time there will be far more mixed people than white people so this is a losing battle anyway and it's a little bit embarrassing.

>Using sex as an offensive weapon

Listen to this fellow gentile. He is very wise.

>It's advantageous for us to racemix with 80 IQ gorillas who can't sustain democracy

Uh... No.

It'll mostly be asians that have a higher IQ than you. Though the blacks might bring the gene pool down in the IQ department, they'll give us great athleticism and sex drive. In the end we'll be taller, smarter, and have pretty big dicks. Why be so scaredy?

>Your race is going to naturally go extinct because of evolution so what's the point in holding out?

Yeah and the universe is going to end in a heat death eventually, why hold out, just jump off a cliff. Please.

Jews don't even like race mixing so I don't know what point you're trying to make. What am I missing here?

"We're not going away"

Sounds like losers in the wait line trying to get into white neighborhoods, lol

Donna is the sister of Mark Zuckerberg, the Facebook founder. She also started trying to inject SJW kikery into classics: see eidolon.pub/how-to-be-a-good-classicist-under-a-bad-emperor-6b848df6e54a
She has a book coming out about "red pill communities."

Have all the babies with whoever the fuck you want. Just don't make me pay for them please.

Both of those are great reasons to not give a fuck about race mixing. Seriously, why care?

Sorry Jamal, you got one generation, that's it though, make use of it.

They push it for white people. Just like they push open borders for Europe, but not Israel.

this is really bad advice if you arent already rich though

like sure brad and angelina can pull it off with 19 aids children but theyre very wealthy. the standard sjw tumblerite-kikebook fanatic is going to ruin their life with this type of behavior

My name is Lachlan, I'm literally entirely white. Also the good type: Dutch so I have a pretty big dick and I'm over 6ft.

Omg I'm cumming over the idea of the left doubling down on this shit.

Are we scared some jew is going to bone a bunch of nig nogs? Why should that scare anyone.. who cares.

((()))

Ethnic and cultural attachments are the enemy of capitalism. Ethnic and cultural connection leave you feeling fulfilled and accepted, which means you spend less money on consumer goods. Further, eradicating cultural and ethnic boundaries will eventually allow everybody to feel equally insecure and lonely, and they will attempt to solve this feeling by buying goods, getting cosmetic surgery, and generally contributing to the global economy.

Ethnic and cultural boundaries are the enemy of marketing and thus global commerce. Only commie hippies want borders and sovereign nations.
>boo hoo fulfillment doesn't require buying a new hd tv each month maaaan, beauty can't be bought with surgery, duuuude
t. communists hiding behind swastkas

IDGAF about any of that. I'm just going to keep being a productive member of society and respect people around me. It's working out really well for me so if conspiracy theories aren't fulfilling you I strongly recommend just being a decent person.

That is what its all about. Losers crashing our party, while we are politely asking them to leave our party, they are egging us on and won't leave without starting a brawl.

You sound like a thoughtless, valueless, Marxist nigger.

Also less fighting tho. Bombs are pretty expensive and often so is the stuff they're used to destroy.

It is not a conspiracy, just a fact.

How is that a poem?

>berg

can it please stop

No I don't. I sound handsome and friendly. You're just projecting your own insecurities based solely on a disagreement you have with me.

It can be both. That doesn't mean it matters.

>Zuckerburg
Hmmm

>my legion of multiracial babies will be intersectional as fuck

Please stop using The Flag while shitposting with that level of faggotry. NZ has a poor reputation as it is.

Hi Ho! Hi Ho!