Sup Forums is chucked

Watch this theard it will disappear, the last one get delted by 10 replies or so. This means shitposting on full skale kill the chuks the total memewar starts today.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch
youtu.be/x1FW36keZJw
Sup
is.Sup
4archive.org/board/r9k/thread/28164041#p28170749
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lets see how fast the zensor is, i have all night to shitpost.

kys

watching OP

fuck, they're trying to censor us. this is bullshit.

bump

Delet this

bumping to provide justice. this isn't fair at all!

WHY ARE THEY CENSORING IT?

Isn't this just some cripplechan leftypol anons shitposting? I mean, I could tell people on the internet that I was CIA and someone could screenshot it but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm CIA.

yeah, no. have you noticed there are less trump threads by each passing day? that's because they're bringing the threads down! and not only that, they're trying to block trump from presidency!

BUMP YOU FAGGOTS! THIS BETTER NOT SLIDE!

shills attacking the thread already

what ever keeps you in y our mental safe space cuck

BUMP,THIS PLACE NEEDS TO GET UNKEKED QUICK!

hello CIA

They're so fucking mad that the alt-right and Sup Forums are so much more relevant to modern politics than they are.

this is fucking serious. we need to do something about it!

come on come on!

Bump

lulz

Sup Forums, you're not going to let this stand right?

BUMPAROONI!

I have seen that the last theard disappear, i think we will have fun the next days.

lel

By deleting threads, these mods condone letting people burn to death... Sad!

why isn't pol doing anything about this? the mods have declared war on us!

>these mods condone letting people burn to death
Webm related, they want allow that to happen to people, they hate safety for some reason...

bumpiskis!

stop poking the snake, faggots

There are rumors about something going on here but i belief it just now i see it.

We've never needed right wing safety squads more than now

fucking snake is right

>l-liberals love free speech
>that's why we need to regulate it

FUCK OFF MODS

Just work independently guys... let's make safe spaces truly safe! GET REPORTING!!!!

I'm CIA

el mao

look, this is violating first amendment. if we don't do anything about this, we're done. we cannot have freedom of speech anymore in this decade. this is the last place that has freedom of speech. I'm not standby and let freedom of speech die!

>t. CIA

bump, this cannot happen! they're trying to censor us!

Shit, it's the CIA

>screencaps

Yeah they are raiding

they're actively trying to destroy the free speech here! WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN!

It makes me wonder (((who)) chooses the mods
Lately alot of thread are going 404 on pol.
I think they figured out that they need to target the mod selection to SHUT IT DOWN.As everywhere, (((they )))subvert HEAD first.
No way they will let pol continue as it is after geopolitical impact we made

hot damn where's that from

This is their site

htt
BREAK
ps://8c
BREAK
h.net/lef
BREAK
typol/ind
BREAK
ex.html

You guys are only figuring this out now? It's been going on all day!

The quality of threads lately have been very "baity".

>Romantic
>Necessary

BUMPING! WE CANNOT LET THEM WIN!

Mate, really?
8ch
.net/leftypol/

Why do they want to turn Sup Forums left?

Why don't they just create their own space to post? No one is forcing them to come here. Isn't that would Reddit and what not are for?

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

come on, LETS MAKE THEM PAY!

>all day
>all
>day
its been for weeks,months maybe.

i have been reporting alot of threads and they get deleted, it it that hard to resist these corrupt mods/ bait posters

i havent been banned for reporting something since last year.

>they're actively trying to destroy the free speech here! WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN!
Even in 2008 when Sup Forums was still known as /new/, the board was heavily leftist with a pinch of libertarian, they always favored free speech.

These people are literal kikes

bumping, we need to show those mods what Sup Forums is made of!

>we need to show those mods what Sup Forums is made of!
how old are you?

I AGREE, THESE GUYS ARE FUCKING KIKES. FUCKING JUDEN. THEY'RE TRYING TO DESTROY OUR WORLD AND OUR WAY OF LIFE! COME ON! WE SHOULDNT LET THEM WIN, user!

There's been a real lack of meme magic on Sup Forums lately.

youtu.be/x1FW36keZJw

Seems like they need to desperatly look for arguments.

Look man, I'm just panicking over this. they have censored free speech IRL and this is the only last place that allows free speech. I don't want them get this place too.

He's the mod in OP's pic.

Voat.co is a nice backup if anything bad were to happen to Sup Forums

For fuck sake, why is gookmoot allowing this to happen? I really wish that fucker would sell the site to someone who actually gives a fuck about the community here.

I'm not. I just don't want free speech to be gone from this place because of zealous leftists.

If we work together we can can get the traitor mod removed. We need to do this for the good of the board!

Go to

Sup Forums.org/feedback

Proof of the mod's corruption here:

is.Sup Forums.org/pol/1482100340420.png

>not just turn it into /leftypol/

Yeah, right!

There is nothing to be worried about really, any mods or janitors who aren't actually enforcing the rules but just fucking around will lose their positions quick.
I've also got a pretty good groid gore folder and I know I'm not the only one so I can just spam dead niggers if there is some kind of proactive censoring effort

mods r niggers confirmed

bumping, this needs to be shown!

>WE CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN!
>Even in 2008 when Sup Forums was still known as /new/, the board was heavily leftist with a pinch of libertarian, they always favored free speech.
>/new/
>leftist
>/new/
>heavily leftist
>source: my ass

Fuck outta here with your bullshit

vump

>4archive.org/board/r9k/thread/28164041#p28170749
>pls contact me if you want to be my gf

Idk why we don't?

I mean I thought we waz ancap.

wheelschan

LOL this so much

also alt-right is not Sup Forums they are 2 different things.

I feel like I don't get a chance to post these enough

bumping for freedom of speech.

DO NOT LET THIS THREAD SLIDE!

bumping with delicious pictures of jews caught in the action of.. well being jews

I said, do not let this thread slide. the moment this is slide, freedom of speech dies!

Thanks, we need this to be brought to attention.