Michelle Obongo: Barack Obongo is the Parent and the American Public Are His Hurt Little Kids

What the fuck is wrong with this chimp?

>mediaite.com/online/michelle-obama-barack-obama-is-the-parent-and-the-american-public-are-his-hurt-little-kids/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iX4JA3DoSSY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Caledonia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When you say hurt, you mean shot for resisting arrest? Right

Thanks for being a terrible dad, dad.

From way over here on the other side of the world she sounds like a butthurt petulant bitch. Her attitude of 'not only am i better I also know what's best for you' reeks of stinking arrogance. I'll be glad to see this woman, whose only talent is being black and riding on her husbands coat tails, consigned to history.

Seriously if I was American I'd be really offended by what she said. Its just as bad as the deplorable comment.

Well her nigger husband did go to England and tell people how to live.

A nigger being a father, what a brain dead tranny.

Yes. And told them they would be at the back of the queue. So what was their response? They went to a different line up and Trump has joined them.

Brilliant response all round I think.

It's a chimp. That's what is wrong.

Wow, now I know how black children feel-I've never met this father that I just learned I had

The one time it would be beneficial for a black father to disappear and he lets us down... thanks.

MUH LEGACY!
Memeing memes into reality

youtube.com/watch?v=iX4JA3DoSSY

shes a moron for continuing this "us vs. them" shit. king nigger isnt even pulling that even though he easily could, he knows how close we are to some real "unrest".

>king nigger isnt even pulling that even though he easily could,
If he weren't behind this shit he would tell Michelle to stop whining in public. This is literally the job of the First Lady: unofficially forwarding the governing party's ideological agenda, or spinning it one way or another by associating her own positions with those of the official Executive.
Either Obama is a total cuck who has no control over this bull or he's the sorest loser in history and is using his wife as a proxy to display his butthurt.

Kek

kek

Good I'll be glad when he makes like a nigger and fucks off in January.

Barry's own kids are twerking with lesbians in Hollywood or smoking weed with wannabe gangbangers

Wonder when Mike becomes a grandpa?

Only a black man would have 300 million kids and abandon them all when we need him the most.

Hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up

daddy in charge

> the government are my parents

This is why America is fucked.

That is literally the most insulting thing a president or his wife has ever implied.

We elect you, you fucking mong. You work for us. You aren't our dad, you are our housekeeper that we let move to much fucking furniture.

well shes got the hood rat look down thats for sure

comedic gold

Stop infantilising and victimising then? A good parent raises strong adults, not whiny adult children. They're black though I guess. They don't know their parents.

>I'll be glad to see this woman, whose only talent is being black and riding on her husbands coat tails, consigned to history.

The Dems are planning to throw her up for the 2020 presidential run.

We got redpilled Kanye, we got 99% of the nigger vote right there.

The memes make themselves

>They're black though I guess. They don't know their parents.
Didn't Barry meet his father once?
I know for a fact that he lied about being the son of royalty at various points in his life to various groups of people that he wanted to impress.
They can't be that delusional. Wasn't she disbarred?

rare as fuck
have this Smug Hyde

A

thanks sir, have some skittles

RARE

ISLAND

Holy shit, a lizard man.

What fucking flag is this

Obama is a typical black father....never showed up for my birthday party or even sent me a gift.

>black man
>dad

You have to choose.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Caledonia

lel

>only quads can defeat giga nigga

>Woman

>being a savage island cannibal.

leave sub human.

Kek will bless you for this banter

>Trying this desperately to salvage her husbands legacy

Dude needs to face the fact that Barack fucked up hard. Race relations are at an all time low and his lies are more visible than ever

Ah shit.

Man, fuck all of you. She is 100% right. Obama has been and still is the voice of reason in this society, and all the bitchy whiny US citizens are like bratty kids. All the Trump voting white trash, all the pickup truck driving fat hicks of this country. I wish they'd all just OD on meth and be done with it. It will be so sad to see this man of dignity go, and in his place we get a sexual assaulting, tax cheating, orange haired buffon in his place. And now, in closing,
Fuck Trump
Fuck Sup Forums, and
Fuck white people

The Democratic party is making noises of running her for president (Assuming they could teach her how not to walk without using her knuckles)
>> Ex First Ladies are great Presidential material!
Trump is a shoe-in for 2020!

They are globalists and see everyone as beneath them like children.

>Fuck white people
Racism outside of Sup Forums is against the rules user
Also check'd