Trump BTFO

Defend this.

>Current year level argument
>Anthony Kapel "Van" Jones is an American commentator, author and attorney.
Niggers.

>van jones
>functioning brain

Pick one, but ONLY ONE

Usually you need evidence to believe something. Williams provided evidence to the public to see and read.

This is just "anonymous Cia source told me that... trust me alright?" After already blaming #draftourdaughers on Russians already. It almost can't be taken seriously now.

Not brain, brain STEM

> NOT AN ARGUMENT.

Jesus christ phone user.

Wikileaks*****

Proves my point even further

>whitelash!

Just waiting for some actual proof to be released.

>another literally who says Trump is stupid

wow, they sure showed us

see

Also I didn't read this particular OP but you should look at this pic -

Pizzagate has more evidence of being real then the CIA has produced about Russia interfering with US elections.
I think the Globalists are being sore losers and trying to start a nuclear war

The CIA needs to be dismantled. It's worthless to Americans and destructive abroad. Has been for decades.

I find it interesting that these idiots are JUST NOW starting to cry wolf over Russia when they didn't do so since the summer.

Sore losers.

Sure thing, Ivan. Right after we dismantle the remnants of Russia and sell it to the Chinese.

I still don't get the entire "hate Russia" thing. It's not a communist country anymore. It has no claim to spread the world revolution to foreign countries. Every conflict the West has going with Russia was created by the actions of the US and their allies (e.g. the totally unconcealed attempt to topple the Syrian government, a Russian ally; Western-funded coup in Ukraine posing a direct threat to Russia's security, as well as an open act of aggression). There is not one logical reason to hate Russia, and to provoke this nuclear-armed power. The West is purely the aggressor in this one, and has nothing to gain but everything to lose.

"No. It wasn't the DNC. It was Russia."

Haha! That Liberalism is a mental disorder meme gets more real every day.

>that one country who has more nukes than the US

HOLY SHIT WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYBODY WANT AN ALL OUT WAR WITH RUSSIA

>le race-baitng man

>WAAAAH WHY DOESN'T HE DEMONIZE THIS OTHER COUNTRY
>"Africa is a shithole full of criminal niggers"
>YOU FUCKING RACIST WHITE SUPREMACIST CIS MALE SCUM MY TRANS WOMB IS LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

Because bullshit does not get defended. MAGA!