Weed triggers mental illness and thus should be regulated

I have had mental illness triggered by weed. Pic related. Ask me shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(07)61162-3/abstract?cc=y=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

faggotry ain't a mental illness, OP

why should everyone suffer because you were born as a mentally ill retard?

I beg to differ

i think i'm in the same boat pal.

Because muh equality, of course

What happened to YOU?

just kill yourself retard, nobody needs or wants you and you're a drain to the whole system.

at least weed creates some value when its sold

and because other people are born mentally ill retards and unfortunately there is no indicating physical deformity to accompany it

Weed doesn't create value, people create value.

Anecdotal evidence means shit, you faggot.

Show me a (((credible))) study showing actual empirical evidence of this happening or go fuck yourself.

Also: A

Same (if you're not memeing). Triggered severe depersonalization and psychosis for me.

thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(07)61162-3/abstract?cc=y=

What's depersonalization? I got the psychosis

Yeah it can, but very rare. I smoked a little when I was 15 becuase of my best friend and it fucked me up for months. I thought I was going schizo. Just don't do it, not worth it at all.

Detachment of the self, mind or body. Reality breaks down, etc etc, it's in the same psychological category as psychosis as far as I'm concerned.

How are you able to type while wearring this jacket?

sounds more like "being a pussy who can't handle a harmless plant"

penis

Weed prevents mk ultra mind control. Cannabis means reed. Cannabis was probably in the Bible or surrounding times and not "cat tail" reeds like we all think. Cannabinoids are present in extremely high quantities in ALL women's breastmilk. You want mental illness? Circumcise newborns

>Accuses someone of being a pussy
>Is a pussy

Nicotine is a vitamin. Vitamin B3. Stops you from ballooning to 700 lbs

>eats pussy
>transforms into a beautiful applevagina

Evidence for ANY of that?

Google

>And lives happily ever after
>The end

With the snake

>Whether cannabis can cause psychotic or affective symptoms that persist beyond transient intoxication is unclear.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

You just can't handle your high retard, wait it out a couple hours and youll be back to normal

Read the findings, you intolerable faggot

The effects have lasted for months and they show no signs of stopping

if you cant handle weed you completely missed opportunities to test your own mental strength within your own setting. Weak.

Read my fiat shekel foreskin facial creams. Why is weed inside breastmilk if it makes the kid crazy? You want prostate cancer? Never fap or touch it in your life. Fucking rabbis

>baiting this hard

Liar. Weak bitch on his period. Nobody cares about your yellow bricked road blog

What bait you stupid cunt. Go drink a beer and a coffee and get some fentanyl from duterte maybe some crack from rob ford

Get out of here jew-shill we don't welcome your kind even though the Canadian crest is just a ripoff of the Rothschilds'

I have a mental illness that weed greatly relieves. OP confirmed for can't handle his drugs

It affects everyone differently. For me it helps me overcome social anxiety and generally be more relaxed about life.
On the negative, it doesn't stop me from being able to concentrate as well when I need to do coursework but that's my responsibility to go easy around exam time.

*does stop me

I dont know wtf youre babbling about. I blew out your narratives. Cry more

What are you talking about? Is it your goal to make nonsense?

I used to think it was a meme but I've met a couple of people who lost it due to weed and opiates. They started to get extremely paranoid and delusional -- sometimes sad, happy delusions like people are secretly planning a huge party for them.

Nice specifics. Nice projections

But that's wrong.

Horseshit, mental illnesss is your business. I'm normal, let me choose what substance I wish to abuse without unjust reprisal from an unjust government. Fucking schizo's,'ruining everything for everyone. Free will, motherfuckers...

Do a thread on duterte's opioids. Nicotine. Caffeine. Weed. Coke. All have receptors or are made on their own in the body. I hate right wingers. Naggy weak reverse SJW pedo bitches

Yeah, I got that too, but after a year and half half of smokin herb I just went crazy. If you have a family history of mental illness, odds are you have psycho genes that could be triggered by weed

I agree with you friendo.

Ok Montel

>he lives in the spruce moose without smithers and with kleenex boxes on his feet and just a revolver

Not saying you shouldn't be able to

Yes you are

>There was an increased risk of any psychotic outcome in individuals who had ever used cannabis (pooled adjusted odds ratio=1·41, 95% CI 1·20–1·65). Findings were consistent with a dose-response effect, with greater risk in people who used cannabis most frequently (2·09, 1·54–2·84). Results of analyses restricted to studies of more clinically relevant psychotic disorders were similar. Depression, suicidal thoughts, and anxiety outcomes were examined separately. Findings for these outcomes were less consistent, and fewer attempts were made to address non-causal explanations, than for psychosis. A substantial confounding effect was present for both psychotic and affective outcomes.

Been smoking the stuff for 6 years occasionally, and I've never had a bitch fit so far.

>If you have a family history of mental illness

oh so you were a degenerate before you smoked weed, got it

you were already mentally ill, it would have surfaced eventually. we should all thank weed for exposing how massive a faggot people like you are.

>Prove it

I don't understand what you are saying. Care to clarify?

You need to kill yourselves immediately.
Special snowflake faggots always clamoring to grab any labels that separate themselves from the "pleb masses", in an attempt to fabricate a personality.The way you feel and think is mundane, you're not special, you're a defect piece of shit worthy only of contempt

No, we really aren't.

Been smoking for nearly 2 and a half years now and been smoking every day for about 3/4 of a year. Taken a break recently for exams but will be starting again soon. I've never had any significant issues.

Then you're probably fine, supposing you're beyond the age range of 19-24

>chosen words
>lies
>power trips
>insinuations of large taboos that don't exist in reality
The ultime ad hom. Only more protocoly for oil and pulp profits. And zionist like everything on here

See
_____
I don't feel like it do it yourself

>fabricate a personality

Implying I would go into detail with anyone besides my doctor or psychiatrist about mt mental illness let alone let it define who I am. Try harder buddy.

But you'll shill on here about all ours that we dont have. Stupid woman

I would like to meet you in person and have a friendly conversation. You seem like a nice person, really.

I'm currently 21.

>sharing experience or having an opinion is shilling

:^)

Stop saying god has tits ignoring the forces that do and then blaming fags as being effeminate. That's how you become a bossy right wing crackhead

Then watch out and don't smough queed allday erryday

You dont make a fucking lick of sense. Have no values or authenticity and you are not a mother hen

Shut the fuck up

I am deathly afraid of becoming right-wing. Help me.

If we're using anecdotle evidence. Then weed got me to realize I had been experience depersonilization and depression and most of all why I had been in that state.

That perspective helped me get better. I never even smoke much. Didn't start till I was 24 and haven't smoke in over 2 months.

It's all about how it applies to the individual. Anything can help or hurt all depends on you.

tl;dr worked for me probably won't work for you. More research needed. Anecdotle evidence is stupid.

Dont worry about it. The third temple trinity of frogs and of abbadon on dolan's donnie darko ceiling are just around the corner. Also Mussoleary. Christ fixes all this and the original sin i spoke of. Because He never participated in this

I did too. Brief reactive psychosis from possibly laced weed with pcp. Now diagnosed as bipolar . Was diagnosed as schizoeffective by another . Been hospitalized five times

I don't do it all day but I usually do everyday. Have done for a while.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean you were experiencing those mental afflictions before you started smoking? You're right though, obviously anecdotle evidence is not the best, only thing I have to go on other than the is I know several other people who have experienced the same thing as me both diagnosed and undiagnosed.

>A fucking leaf

Mental illness can be triggered by literally anything. Doesn't mean mummy government should have to hold your hand for you.

weak faggot, only thing weed ever triggers in me is masturbation

This is kinda true actually. But i was able to very easily quit even meth. So i dont understand these opioid guys but who cares. Nothing affects me. Feels great. And on meth. Faaaack. The quality of diamond mode flop boners I'd get. Guess what? Nicotine is what body builders take (niacin) to get better pump and vascularity. Nicotine gives you better erections. What do we hear everyday however? SMOKING MAKES YOU A LIMPDICK. Yeah no. I dont know. Maybe it's because im a fag so im masterrace in all sorts of things. Enjoy your life you real man. Probably uncucked in all ways

>OP HAS mental illness and thus should be regulated

That's better. Do you also want drink banned to make the world a safe space for retards like you OP?

Actually it is.

Xq28 gene
>fucke his mother
>sand

Fucks and sane

Meth and Opioids are two different worlds, this is why they say H is the hardest thing to quit in the world. With meth you just want to sleep so you can wake up and feel normal. With H / Oxy / Hydro you sleep and wake up and have to take it just to feel normal. Two totally different mind sets senpai

I quit Coke, Meth and Oxy 240mg a day. Meth was 3 days, Coke was about a week, and Oxy was like a fucking Month and I still have desires to do it, not the other two though. Thankfully Green and Kratom kills any urge.

Well you'd be fucked with these assholes in charge. Ill use a surrogate btw. I hate popular narratives. Fucken hate em. I wanna be a real sodomite shunning asshole so ill call it penisbum even though angels have no gender. I cannot believe this story. A maniac wild west psychopath Devil in an alleged Christian country whom murders everybody for dealing with physical ailments. While he's high on the same. Dealing with physical ailments