Brit/pol/ - UKIP edition

Thread Theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=mxfg6DvMGM4

4D Chess
>youtube.com/watch?v=FGdhqr71I4c

I saw you camping
>youtube.com/watch?v=a5MNvaBjZFo

Andy Murray wins bellend of the year award for his astonishingly charismatic personality because everything's better in Scotland.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Slu1OuykMIk

>Tories considering forcing all public officials to swear an oath to Democracy™, Tolerance™ & Equality™
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38355373

>Peer gets BTFO with a £5,000 fine and a possible 45 days in jail because of a dispute over an 80p rail fare
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/16/peer-faces-5000-bill-45-days-prison-dispute-80p-rail-fare/

>Revenge of the Blairite Brother: David Miliband attacks Ed for keeping us out of Syria in 2013
express.co.uk/news/politics/744730/David-Miliband-Ed-brother-Syria-airstrikes-vote-Parliament-2013-Aleppo

>Morality on Sunday - Aleppo, Muslims Like Us, Green Energy and Police
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/12/peter-hitchens-amid-the-bombs-of-aleppo-all-you-can-hear-are-the-lies.html

>SNP: "If the United Kingdom doesn't stay in the single market, we will"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-scotland-latest-single-market-eu-referendum-stay-snp-brexit-minister-mike-russell-a7481771.html

>"We Want Tony" - Media claims that Corbyn "walked out" of a Labour Christmas party after Blairite MPs started singing 'Things Can Only Get Better'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-storms-out-christmas-party-rebels-tony-blair-jess-phillips-things-can-only-get-better-a7482541.html

>Brexit stole Christmas, claim Lib Dems
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brexit-means-christmas-trips-set-9475927

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_QcjVEGd2yU
youtube.com/watch?v=bhY-Y0I8DkY
youtube.com/watch?v=IrSsjdzlUSw
youtube.com/watch?v=qapu9Nwu3-0
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/18/nigel-farage-no-10-has-banned-ministers-from-talking-to-me
youtube.com/watch?v=-kcAgVN1wGo
youtube.com/watch?v=-_zNMVmLd7E
youtube.com/user/Absolution913
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4046308/Britain-gives-5-million-Ethiopian-Spice-Girls-new-talk-4-million-ve-handed-them.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imperial Leather

Lads

imperium desu

I'm in the mood to listen to esoteric political rantings. Unfortunately I think I have just about watched all of Jonathan Bowden's speeches on YouTube so there's no new material from him for me to devour. Can anyone recommend another speaker in the same vein as Jonathan?

>glasgow is going to vote SNP in may

fuck lads. if you want to see what an SNP council in glasgow would look like take a trip to govanhill

is there any city in scotland witnessing an SNP decline?

Gooks aren't attractive, I don't know what it is, but it could be an attraction for people with souls which doesn't allow me to look at that creature in awe.

>yanks
>having souls

is anyone else fed up of hearing about fucking aleppo all the fucking time?

jesus fuck just tell us the full time result when it's all over

>British """women"""

Sharia May'd be proud of those shoes of hers

>white """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""women""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
youtube.com/watch?v=_QcjVEGd2yU

Or better yet, replace Match of The Day with fully CGI-augmented drone footage giving play-by-play analysis of the day's combat

>reminder that this is the PINNACLE of British comedy
youtube.com/watch?v=bhY-Y0I8DkY

Foggy ennit?

>the shoes

related
youtube.com/watch?v=IrSsjdzlUSw

>non-Aryan clown

I love how they're all desperately trying not to laugh throughout, reminds me of that "Not yet" scene from Only Fools and Horses

>that hair

I just went out to burn wicked poisons and couldnt see to the end of my garden

I couldn't imagine anything more boring

I could

Normal Match of the Day springs to mind

Actually that scene really does make me laugh as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=qapu9Nwu3-0
>BBC taking down unedited OFAH scenes

>McScuse me bitch

I've grown somewhat of an obsession with this girl over the last couple of months. I need help

>laura didnt win SPOTY
fuck this country

This scene is so underrated..

It makes me laugh so much and I don't know why kek

>Sharia May's petty streak continues - Nigel Farage claims that she "has banned Ministers from speaking to me"
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/18/nigel-farage-no-10-has-banned-ministers-from-talking-to-me

hey dad, how's it going?
when are you moving out of the eu?
how is theresa may?

Might emigrate lads.

Dead
Never
Pic related

To be fair they do seem like a bunch of twats. Wouldn't you ban Phillip Hammond from talking to you if you could? I fucking would.

where to lad?

Anyone?

I'm so sorry. Do you want Tony Abbott back?

I love based tones

You could look into some of the speakers featured in this
youtube.com/watch?v=-kcAgVN1wGo

Does anyone here consider themselves anything other than "right wing"? (even if your views would be called right-wing by others)

personally
>want UKIP to destroy Labour in the north
>want an end to globalism/outsourcing
>want immigration cut sharply if not totally ended (i've never liked the "skilled workers" argument, just train a british person.)
>while not "racist", much prefer racial homogeneity on pragmatic grounds
>generally very amenable to hitchenite conservatism since it's compatible with my general economic outlook. not necessarily a social conservative myself but haven't given the area as much care as economics.
>antipathetic to the EU, voted to leave. (though "Brexit:The Movie" could probably have disgusted me into staying if the official in campaign wasn't so dire.)
>wanted Leadsom to win over May.
>naturally anti-SJW because they're a front for neo-liberal globalists to get the left infighting (and in turn also distract the right into "BTFOing SJWs" instead of recognizing they're being played.
>economic nationalist
>positive outlook on Enoch Powell overall, though naturally not particularly amenable to his free-market views
>Anti-American to a T as a result of their persistent efforts to hurt Britain and their lolbertarian ideals eventually killing the Postwar Consensus.

I'd presuppose there was some alignment with Old Labour, but it still feels like an oddity that I consider myself "left-wing" yet find most agreement with small-c conservatives nowadays.
I suppose left/right is an arbitrary distinction with a kernel of truth and a lot of interpretation, but it's rather odd that most people in my position would likely call themselves a small-c conservative, whereas I'm more drawn to calling myself "left" (I suppose because I view things mostly through an economic lens, and Thatcher-Blair-Cameron have all been of the "right" in the sense of pushing Neo-Liberalism, even if culturally they often pulled things "left" away from conservatism.)

the left/right axis is increasingly becoming an anachronism

I'm considering going full meme and moving to Ireland using EU movement.
Maybe if I work hard over a good few years to sort my shit out I'll be valuable enough to get into Aus/NZ, but I don't have to be in the UK to do that.

Beat me to it
youtube.com/watch?v=-_zNMVmLd7E

SJW memes aside it's strange our language doesn't have a proper neutral singular pronoun

Kind of makes you realise what hard fucking cases they were in WWI and II. Taking fortified positions in literal days and whole countries in weeks where Assad with Russian air support can't take a city in years is insane. Could any other race tolerate the D-Day landings or the Somme?

It, you fool

I had a friend who moved to ireland not that long ago, went over to visit him
culturally a lot of things are very familiar but assuming you want to work in dublin, it's really fucking expensive. makes london seem cheap

"It" isn't really used for a people is it

They, you, them, I

Not that strange desu

No, but you either have a singular person who has a gender (or can be given a generic one) or you have people in plural in which case we use "they".

There's a difference between economically right and socially right-wing

Do most lefties still think Brexit was racist?

We have.... ways.... of making him think again

Wearing a t-shirt saying 'eradicate the Corbynites' would get my door kicked in and I'd be questioned as to why I don't love Jo Cox's vast legacy.

Does Mo Farah even have a personality? He's just a dumb nigger doing what dumb niggers do; run.

>Brexit was racist

It was and that's a good thing

In many cases it does.
("It" for objects, certain instances of "they")

"They" is rather interesting because it's generally acceptable (i.e. pre-dating the prescription against it) except for in the use for a specific named person, if memory serves.

i.e. the hypothetical individual can be "they" such as "The Prime Minister", while the named individual "The Prime Minister, Theresa May" is expected to be gendered.

I'll keep that in mind.

and yet somehow that wog won strictly

There's literally nothing british about him

WHAT A RACIST THING TO SAY!

THE LIBERAL, TOLERANT, OUTWARD-LOOKING BRITISH PUBLIC EXERCISED THEIR INALIENABLE RIGHT TO THE DEMOCRATIC PROCESS AND VOTED TO LEAVE THE EU TO REGAIN OUR SOVEREIGNTY AND BECOME A GLOBAL PLAYER ON THE WORLD STAGE, NOT ANGRY NATIVISM AS THE DISGUSTING LIKES OF NIGEL FARAGE AND OTHER FOUL PUB-GOING VERMIN WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH KEEPING OUR OUTWARD-LOOKING IMMIGRATION SYSTEM ONCE WE LEAVE THE UNDEMOCRATIC EUROPEAN UNION

I know, but generally speaking people identify themselves as a whole with one or the other (or the generic "Centrist") which is interesting.

and apart from drinking there's fuck all to do in dublin

wOW me rikey vewry much Sup Forums pass

test

Did someone say CENTRIST

In fairness Andy Murray has no personality whatsoever. It should be renamed Sportsperson of the Year

guinness brewery is good although I guess that comes under drinking

I dunno, he has his moments

I mean he did see all his friends murdered as a kid, that stuff has to fuck you up

What did she mean by this?

imperium desu

The synths woke up lads

guys what you think? is it habbening?

Adam Wallace is Bowdens bumboy, I enjoy his output even if brit/pol/ isn't his biggest fan.

youtube.com/user/Absolution913

JK Rowling should never be allowed to speak about politics. It should be banned.

>Scrounge on the dole writing your book
>Back a Labour administration that continued the implementation of JSA, introduced workfare via the "new deal" and introduced the work capacity assessment for the disabled,
So this...is the power... of THINGS

Though I get the feeling that, like Blair, she's a bit of a hasbeen who wants to recapture better days.

I unironically consider myself Alt Right

I'm sort of an old lefty in economic terms, but I want strict limits on immigration, large military expenditure, pride in being British. I am also a staunch monarchist.

[SHOUTS A LOAD OF OBVIOUS SHIT THAT FOR SOME REASON PEOPLE THINK IS MIND BLOWING WHILE ACTING INCREDIBLY SMUG ABOUT IT]

BERNIE SANDERS COULD'VE WON IT!!!!!! NO DOUBT IN MY MIND!!!!!!!

>Alepoo on BBC

WHO THE FUCK CARES

I am so sick of this shit being plastered all over the news just shut the fuck up.

The idea that calling people idiots won't bring them round to your way of thinking is pretty mind blowing to many people.

Is it weird to friend request a girl that I don't know that well?

We both go to the same orchestra.

No, that's fine, not a big deal at all

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4046308/Britain-gives-5-million-Ethiopian-Spice-Girls-new-talk-4-million-ve-handed-them.html
>wagecucks actually pay for this

Enjoy not having the glorious neet lifestyle faggots, then having to pay for Gibme Spice's plats to be done.

>proceeds to chat a complete load of bollocks he thinks is mind blowing and revolutionary, when it is in fact a load of toss.

>orchestra.
Eh, not really good conversation starter wait for her to talk to you if she doesnt in a few days say hey or something

Do you love her?