ITT: Black people Sup Forums likes or respects

ITT: Black people Sup Forums likes or respects.

I'll start with Malik Obama.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fe2mhfG63FA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thomas Sowell is alright but his Jared Diamond-esque magic geography theory is bullshit

>Malik Obama - Based
>Malcolm X - Exposed Jew Plot To Blacks

CANT CORNER THE DORNER

HAHAHAHA

there was a thread that called MALIK OUT FOR BEING THE BOT HE IS

NOW THIS
BTFO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AH
AH
HA
H
AH
HA
HA
HA

"guise he's real"
hahahahahahah

Some Sup Forumsack is tweeting in his name. Malik Obama is just another worthless dindu colonist shitting up our country. All niggers must be deported.

Really? I genuinely didn't see it, redpill me on this

he sure posts like a bot

ben carson
david clarke
herman cain
malik obama
kanye west
alan keyes
tim scott
tom sowell
clarence thomas
etc etc there are quite a few based ones.

Inb4 some stoners who was born in the 80's says that Tupac was redpilled n sheeit.

As "aesthetically" redpilled as he might of been, he is no example of a leader and the world wouldn't be a better place if people emulated hom

I like the ones that keep their black asses in Africa.

A nigger is a nigger. None of those animals get my respect nor do they deserve to.

Malik is a Muslim faggot who surrendered his Twitter account to some alt-right memelord for shekels.

I like and respect all black ppl, I only dislike niggers (including white ones)

Out of curiosity, are there even any black people in Russia (assuming you're not using a proxy)?

I dated a Ukrainian girl in college who said she literally didn't see a black guy in person until she was 17 or 18

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

He looks like KSI's dad.

Marquis Goldstein. He's hilarious on Twitter, I think he's one of us

F

This musical genius right here. Long live guwop

This Sudanese refugee I work with out of nowhere started talking about how the jew holocaust was greatly exaggerated

I live in Siberia and I've seen like 10 black ppl in my whole live, all exchange students from Africa.
There were also a couple (2) black hookers from Nigeria. Unfortunately I only found out about them when it was reported in the local news that they got deported.

youtu.be/Fe2mhfG63FA

this is pretty good

Richard Payne (fox business)

Doesn't he live in Kenya tho? Im pretty sure he lived in the states and moved back to fix up his village and ran for office in kenya to make Africa great for once.

Fuck off
Fuck off
Fuck off
Fuck off
Fuck off
No such thing as a black man, just a nigger that hasnt snapped
Yeah they did