Compulsary Service, Hitler's Youth

>If you're nationalist...
Do you support a form of mandatory military/OR civil service for all highschoolers before they turn 18?

Like make JROTC/Peace Corps mandatory and have them do 2 years of paid community services to help fix the nu-male, feminist, neet problems

After their services... they are free to work, go to vocational/college with tax credits, be a neet, enlist in the volunteer professional armed forces, or whatever

Actually it should work like this - You don't get citizenship unless you serve x months/years in military.
And yes it should be compolsuary for the youth.
Also what might help is raising AoC to 18 ( idk how it is in US ).

I would rather have a milita service like in switzerland

It can be a state by state militia like the national guard should have been, but the US too geographically large

Having the state guards during the snow and ice storms are helpful though

reported for ban evasion

Yes, I do. 4 years of training from 14 to 18 makes sense.

Honestly yes

It would be a good idea imho

We don't need unmotivated people in the military. Conscription sucks.

you don't necessarily have to integrate conscript battalions into the military. a paramilitary structure would do the job just as well.

Did 4 years JROTC, trust me, it instills nothing in people who aren't already driven to succeed or join the military.

As for peace corps, you are disqualified from military service if you've been in that.

Conscription is completely unnecessary outside of wartime, it only places unmotivated and disobedient individuals in the military, who lower morale across the board. The military weeds out enough people as it is for violations, no reason to make it even worse.

They wont be in the military force, just working as apprentices. Moms and School PTO would object to their kids fighting in the military. But the military can provide essential training for the kids like a boy/girl scout troop

That's good, but 14 is far too young. I remember how stupid my peers were at that age, I can't deny that military service would have straightened them out but those are not the kind of people we want fighting.

I'd say 4 years mandatory, 17 - 21. Only disqualification is mental illness or handicap in which case it will be 4 years of government service. Dodging is grounds for prison or revocation of citizenship in which case you will need to apply for asylum in another country.

Mandatory service maintains a consistent military force, and weeds pussies out of society.

>Do you support a form of mandatory military/OR civil service for all highschoolers before they turn 18?
No. Forced service to the state is slavery.

That's pretty much public schools already

I think after the age of 18, all males should do some time in the military

Exactly. Public schools suck, they're infested with niggers and trailer trash.

As someone in the military no because we're not at risk from our neighbors but I'd love if they encouraged more people to do a trade or some sort of career through the military that isn't dude infantry lmao. Not enough people know about it and it's way better than pushing high school kids into a major they'll drop out in within a year anyway.

Scouts or cadets should be mandatory though. Literally no reason for that not be part of schooling.

Works for Israel, should work for the US, same as always.

I don't know what has to happen, but we need to start producing men, not children.

It fucking sucks m8. It really fucking sucks.

I'm not saying that because i am a lazy fat cunt, i am a /fit/izen myself but seeing everyone act like they are GOAT is cancerous. Only people who really wants to protect their counttry should serve not hilljack tumble back fags

It will never happen.

As a jew, I am glad Hitler did what he did. It took the lives of 13 million of my jewish brothers to kill white nationalism forever. It was worth it.

Keep trying though.

It will never happen.

It would be good