>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments Dec18
>Buses attacked on way to militant-held Shiite villages after evacuation deal
>Syria hands over evidence of mustard gas attack by rebels on civilians to OPCW
>SAA advances in western Palmyra
>Several hundred militants reconcile with government in Damascus province
>Gunmen attack Jordanian police in historical city of Al-Karak
>14 US-LED COALITION MILITARY ADVISERS CAPTURED BY SYRIAN SPECIAL FORCES IN ALEPPO
>Tiger Forces leave Aleppo to liberate Palmyra
>US-led coalition strikes ISIS in Palmyra countryside for the first time
>4000 ISIS neutralized since start of Mosul liberation operation
>US cancels weapons transfer to Saudi Arabia in protest of Yemen campaign

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wxSNWlso0m4
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/12/18/critical-evacuations-hit-snag-starving-aleppo/95583924/
rt.com/op-edge/347264-putin-eu-nato-russia-friend/
youtube.com/watch?v=1ftiv8Jf7AQ
youtu.be/pjjJ-j4Rnwg
twitter.com/StormBringer15/status/810587353903403013?lang=en
principia-scientific.org/european-forecasters-warn-winter-2016-2017-will-coldest-100-years/
nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30299744
thelocal.se/20161017/coldest-winter-in-years-predicted-for-sweden
express.co.uk/news/weather/729340/UK-weather-Met-Office-coldest-winter-35-years-polar-vortex-Britain
usnews.com/news/us/articles/2016-12-18/the-latest-fresh-surge-of-bitter-cold-reaches-midwest
twitter.com/withinsyriablog/status/810533451346702336
siberiantimes.com/other/others/news/n0798-stay-safe-vacation-in-siberia-not-europe-this-winter-top-lawmaker/
youtu.be/N3Lz8z-YOpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Friendly reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race

>4000 ISIS neutralized since start of Mosul liberation operation

SECOND FOR MUMMY:3

Daily reminder that Jews love negroid pussy.

All k*rds, t*rks and 'shite' leave, this is a jewish general!

This.

Israelis are right wing nationalists, New York/European jews are marxists.

>ywn kiss mummys feet
why live

1st for Burgerland.

Taqba soon.

F

for human heritage at Palmyra

F

Does anyone know about Russia / China relationship?

From what I've heard Russians aren't really that fond of China and would much rather prefer having better ties to US / EU.

Can anyone confirm / deny?

They are both naturally ugly so it makes sense

Reminder that Jews are literally Satan.

>#UN Security Council reaches a rare consensus to allow #UN monitors into #Aleppo. Vote on Monday. #Syria #UNSC

Russia is much more fond of China after this whole mess of a second cold war, we have basically zero conflicts with them. So it's pretty much trade and no bullshit.

Russians are of course closer to EU/US historically and culturaly but it doesn't look like friendship with them is going to work.

China's just preparing to jew you out of Manchuria, who are you kidding?

Repealing ISIS attacks in Homs
youtu.be/wxSNWlso0m4

Nice to ear that

Afaik, some Russians fear that the Chinese are going to swarm Siberia and claim it for themselves. Most of Russia's population lives in the European part, so the Han Chinese could easily swarm Siberia just like they did in Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia, Tibet and Manchuria.

If it means anything I'm sorry about our retarded butthurt politicians & their attitude towards Russia.

Both countries benefit from a weaker US, which is why they cooperate with each other. They have military exercises together, have built a massive pipeline for gas and oil from eastern Siberia to China, and generally are a good match, as Russia has the resources and military tech, while China has the capital and industry.
Russians have been wary of the Chinese for a number of reasons:

1. They don't want millions of Chinese flooding in the sparsely populated Russian East

2. They want to be an equal partner in the Sino-Russian alliance.

3. They don't want to get entangled in Chinese geopolitics.

However, since the West has worsened relations with Russia (sanctions, Ukrainian coup, Syrian intervention) the Russians have moved towards China.

Basically what China wants from Russia is:

1. Their resources
2. Their tech.

They are now in a very good position to get good deals, because Russia is relatively isolated, as the only two other big powers in the world, the EU and the US, have moved against Russia.

This situation does seem to have changed with the election of an anti-Chinese and, relatively, pro-Russian, president elect Donald Trump, and the preliminary success of the populists in Europe, but it still remains to be see seen what happens in the years to come.

they are using US-backed terrorists as human shields while they rape Syria of her oil. fucking despicable. one of the best kept secrets of this war.

Even jews will tell you they are not "white".
having a light skin color doesn't make you "white".
Only Northern and Central Europeans are "white".
Even Southern and Eastern Europeans aren't "white".

How have the good guys been doing lately lads?

who is attacking, who broke ceasefire?

>Russia and France agreed Sunday on a plan to provide U.N. monitoring of evacuations from eastern Aleppo and distribute needed humanitarian aid to the war-torn Syrian city.

>The United Nations Security Council scheduled a Monday vote on the plan.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/12/18/critical-evacuations-hit-snag-starving-aleppo/95583924/

EXCLUSIVE MSG

This is a meme really, Putin got them to abandon the claim to outer manchuria by gifting them an island near Khabarovsk.

Their own northern parts are very sparsely populated, people aren't really willing to go and colonize shit, they'd rather live in comfy cities.

Besides, there's no reason we can't just deport them, it's not Europe here.

I'm sorry too Poland, our history books pre-91 were pretty shit.

Ukraine attacked DNR positions trying to advance from gorlovka and lozovo also 3 technicals destroyed

What a nice guy.

Pretty decently, rare flag. Aleppo Taken, Al-Rommeli's offensive on Tiyas has been stopped and it looks like some of the moderate head choppers are going to start killing each other in Idlib.

Never trust them Russiabro when they tell you that you are not European. You are European as it gets.

whos technicals destroyed ?

His hair looks like it's going grey.

hmm

now that syria is winding down and winter setting in, ukraine to heat up again?

I just heard about the operation of removing Assads chemical weapons from a Danish admiral who sailed in with the ships.

He said it was primarily Denmark and Russia communicating.

Apparently Russia had set the date and informed the Danes, but hadnt said anything to the Chinese (who were also on the project).

Danish admiral said he was in a tough spot because the chinese kept asking if they knew anything but he didnt want to make a diplomatic blunder and point out Russia had kept China in the dark.

Just got a feeling that Russians prefer working with EU / US countries.

gray hair = experienced gentleman

both china and russia share the eurasian worldview.

They want to create an eurasian economy, eurasian institutions and an eurasian identity.

We are already seeing the birth of eurasian institutions.

hey pol bro what is up in krakow what is going on i red this morning some crazy news from hohols and polish outlet that strelkov was going to poland whit 200 men . i under stand some protests are going on there but i m out of the loop on what is happening ?

ukrop

Cool

>ukraine heating up again
Can't wait to see more gopro footage

It's about trade and economy, not about culture. Of course Russia is European, but economically it doesn't really work at the moment.

I think Russia wants to pull Europe away from the US, and keep friendly but relatively distant relations with China.

The Eurasian project is led by China, and the Russians have realized that if they become part of the Chinese bloc, they will be a secondary power in this alliance, with China as superpower.

Here's a good article about Putin's vision of the future.

rt.com/op-edge/347264-putin-eu-nato-russia-friend/

China did nothing for Europe.

France, Italy, Germany, England and Russia are pillars of Europe.

Since they're evacuating Kafraya and Foa will SAA go to Deir ez-Zor next?

Bananacide when?

>China did nothing for Europe.
Except buying companies left and right. China is waging a full economic war against Europe.

Nice one!

YO YO YO ITS YA BOY TYRONE BIN JEROME ASALAMALAKEM NIGGAS BE BOMBIN KIDS N SHIET I SWEAR BRUH ASSAD BE TRIPPIN HIS SOLDIERS BE RAPIN KIDS N SHIET DAWG ASLAIRAKALUKALALAMALAK

it's not about who did what, it's about what makes sense.

Some people think a multipolar world centered around eurasia makes sense, some people think an unipolar world centered around the atlantic makes sense.

he has aged. looks skinnier and worn out. he will never be the peppy assad he used to be.

EU needs to act in it's own interests and not follow american orders for this to work
US is playing divide and conquer yet again

youtube.com/watch?v=1ftiv8Jf7AQ

Homs looks cold as fuck

youtu.be/pjjJ-j4Rnwg

as an American, could I easily get a sweet qt ukie grill?

twitter.com/StormBringer15/status/810587353903403013?lang=en its was crazy down there in ukraine

That's braindead neolib ideology for you, folks. Get a shitty housing bubble going, export Europe's and America's industry to China, except for German industry, and get deeply into debt by buying Chinese manufactured goods.

God I despise mainstream economics.

SAA cold pic from Homs

that video was confirmed fake, sorry

did she say something about constantinople? and icons?

I do not understand, you want fried ukrops?

Not seeing any Syriagirl in here.

Reports claim that ISIS left from Iraq, Raqqa, and Deir ez-Zor in order to attack Palmyra. Why hasn't SAA diverted their attention to ISIS in those areas, seems like an easy grab.

no no of wantings nice ukie cutie waifu

Volunteers restoring Cathedral before Christmas in Aleppo

The average wage in Lviv, the major city in Western Ukraine, that has not suffered any real damage from the civil war, is 200$ per month.

If you are on American benefits you earn way more than that. Ukrop women are desperate for a way out of this dilapidated excuse for an economy, so yes, you can get a QT easily. Do not be surprised though when she is a golddigger, doesn't love you, care about you, and will leave you the moment you two marry and she gets her citizenship.

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how peaceful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Igor, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel mother Russia. I know. I am different. I am the nicest Pole you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the gulag. I live in Poland. Please be in Poland.

meh just seen it just wanted to share it looked a bit of . the the previous was true report was done by anna news and some local commanders the attack just went silent most likely they ran out of stem and ammo

going to be a cold winter

>European Forecasters Warn Winter 2016 – 2017 Will Be “Coldest In 100 Years”

principia-scientific.org/european-forecasters-warn-winter-2016-2017-will-coldest-100-years/

>Coldest winter in 100 years awaits Mongolia

nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30299744

>Sweden could be set for its coldest winter in years with snow aplenty and temperatures low, according to a new long-term forecast from the Danish Meteorology Institute (DMI).

thelocal.se/20161017/coldest-winter-in-years-predicted-for-sweden

>ICY PLUNGE: Met Office warning as polar vortex set to bring coldest winter in YEARS

express.co.uk/news/weather/729340/UK-weather-Met-Office-coldest-winter-35-years-polar-vortex-Britain

>New record low temperatures have been recorded in cities across South Dakota, northwest Iowa and southwest Minnesota

usnews.com/news/us/articles/2016-12-18/the-latest-fresh-surge-of-bitter-cold-reaches-midwest

>mfw i watched till the end thinking there will be something interesting

Lugansk rebels gifted her 2 icons, one was made in the same way they made them in Hagia Sophia or something.

Alhamdulillah.

Rebels are fucked now, inclement weather increases Russian combat effectiveness.
+5 to endurance +10 morale +3 Damage

Raqqa offensive is made by the SDF and Mosul made by the Iraqi army.

Honestly it does sound like the US and ISIS made a deal.

>"the SAA 5th legion will be getting all new hardware including BMP-3 and modern T-72 or 80 or 90 with APCs"

twitter.com/withinsyriablog/status/810533451346702336

J U I C Y

I find it amazing that despite sanctions and proxy wars NASA, ESA and ROSCOSMOS are all working very close on the international space station project

Russian, European and American astronauts flying to space as a crew.

I hope we can all three work together on more things in the future

Yes, of course, there are many beautiful girls ready to leave the country.

Tanks God SAA captured Aleppo before the winter gets worse

Bana's mother should be thankful, but no, ungrateful bitch.

>Stay safe, vacation in Siberia not Europe this winter - top lawmaker

>'Russian citizens need to celebrate New Year at home, and it is not some propaganda, but a proposal,' he said. 'I would recommend to do this in Siberia, like me and my family do.'

siberiantimes.com/other/others/news/n0798-stay-safe-vacation-in-siberia-not-europe-this-winter-top-lawmaker/

hmm

>cold
It's barely even freezing.
It's like -5 at the very worst.

how hard is it to enter ukraine right now?

east or west ?

Tfw no qt Syrian Christan to sweep your church

Most young slav women are gold diggers, beware. However, there are also some real sweethearts too, don't expect to find them online though.

t. Ukrainian fiancee haver

hm. According to all available scientific data, it does look like we could be about due for the self-correction cold cycle

Muh dick

You can go there visa free. Obviously you can't go to Crimea or Donbass easily.

do what ever you want whit her but just don't bring her back to the states you will regret it. at this point i wont be surprised if you get your wify from the internet

fuck turkey

>t-80

>implying Bana is not a hologram made and run by jihadists

You'll be eaten alive.

>Most young slav women are gold diggers

not my impression, they hate non-whites and they are mostly nationalists

For US citizens do not need visas to mine.

Didn't they scrap all of those already? As far as I'm aware only Ukraine operates a few T-80s still.

You guys think the new SAA armor will have the shtora AT deflection technology?

Seems like a good investment considering FSA and ISIS have so many ATGMs they basiccally use them to catch chickens

youtu.be/N3Lz8z-YOpc

They weren't scrapped, just put into reserve as far as i know.