Red-Pilled Sand Nigger

>be me
>born in a Muslim country
>surrounded by brainwashed friends, family and teachers that blindly believe in Islam
>Swallow the red pill at a pretty early age and realize that Islam was literally made up by a cave dwelling sand nigger 2000 years ago
>Get in trouble at school for asking questions about Mo and his love for bloodshed and little girls
>Parents were pretty based and never tried to force that shit on me

>Turn 19
>GTFO my shithole country and come to Leafland for Uni
>Realize that us shitskins have infiltrated this cuck country too
>Everywhere I go they are building mosques and forcing whites to give up their culture( Christmas, Halloween etc) to placate our retarded religion.
>Completely reject my own race, only friends are mostly white and a few niggers.
>Try and warn Canadians about refugees and muslims immigrants in general and how most of them dont want to assimilate with western culture.
>"B-but user thats intolerant, we need to welcome these poor people and give them a better life, they arent all bad, l-look at you"
>Explain that I'm the exception that proves the rule and that if I ever aired my views back in home country I'd be lynched by a crazed mob.
>"Y-your so crazy user, everything will be fine, Canada is a melting pot bla bla"

Fast forward to 2016

>Crime has gone up exponentially
>Mosques opening up all over the place
>Certain places you wont see anything except burkas and beards.
>Jobs are scarce
>health care system is the worse its ever been
>Trudeau is only making things worse with his policies
>Iwarnedyouphaggots.jpg

>Fully support Trump and the rise of the Nationalist movement
>Rooting for whites to take back the Western world from the cancer that is the muslim ideology
>Come to realization that we must be expunged as a race to save Western society.
>TFW I have become a brown skinned white nationalist that wants to exterminate my own race, even if it means killing myself

What have I become pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2htOWOF4gqs
youtube.com/watch?v=7953f-jsgb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some muslims are pretty Smart, but their religion is kinda retarded, just like all religiones.

You have to save your own people just like we have to save ours. At least jews aren't trying to genocide your nations.

I don't think we can be saved user, the religion is just not compatible with any modern society, the only ones that can integrate are the ones that reject those values almost entirely.

There was a time when the Middle East wasn't so messed up, right? Isn't there some way to save the Arabic race?

Arabs are great people , just need to lose islam. worst of the worst religion

You don't have to exterminate a race to delete their ideology.

Also, I hope you realize you've been radicalized. Stop browsing this dumb imageboard and experience more real life, I suggest.

Critical Muslims are worth more than 100 white males in swaying opinion. Be like magic narwaz and denounce Islam. If you get murdered by fellow Muslims you become a martyr and more powerful than imaginable. So you get all you want.

>fedora
>can't even speak English

It is not the skin color or race that leads to a man being evil but his ideology.

I feel you my mudslime friend.

You are a lone wolf, I like you

im purple pilled honestly, i dont think jews rule the world fully but some are rich fucking assholes, i dont think all niggers are niggers ive met based blacks and Asians. I think liberalism is retarded am i retarded or just my own pill

nice proxy, faggot. Now please die.

We'll never accept you just go back home and fuck off

Don't kill self or others
Ideological warfare is much more potent
Speak out more while you still can, you are the most effective weapon white society has at the moment
Rational dominant conversation to assert that they need to shift their perspectives out of media led narratives cannot be rationally cast aside without leaving seeds of doubt

You prove that these ideals exist outside of bigoted racist neo nazi hives to the mainstream, the more of you that speak out the better, lest you be framed as a lone nut akin to a duck that thinks its a dog

You bring disgrace to our religion. We come to start a new life and they give us opportunity to spread our culture. You do know this is a land of free, equality and "diversity" You know what that means don't you? Also, enough with your rhetoric about refugees and immigrants because most of those you hear are sensationalized at best to create hate.

You're 'Paarthurnax' shit-skin edition

>''What is better: To be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?''

But seriously, good on you for seeing through a poisonous ideology.
The whole 'race war' thing is a meme dude. It's all about cultural differences and incompatible ideologies. Thats where all the conflicts arise from.

People who only hate people because of their melanin, are pretty bad people. We don't hate you because of that.
We hate your people because of the ideologies and culture they represent, which is literally the medieval dark ages, in the 'LOL CURRENT YEAR' of 2016.

Nothing personal kid.

Your religion disgraces our cultures. You're set to be purged, hopefully it is down a peaceful tangent but considering the propensity for resorting to quite extreme measures when backed into a corner, you might want to start planning an early exit to ensure you can continue worshipping what you want in a like minded community.

I accept him and so will most other Leafs. I hope OP enjoys life in Canada; he's welcome to enjoy and settle our vast country just as my and your descendents did.

I feel the same way mate, it's a different kind of pill

Wtf is happening to Sup Forums?

>What have I become pol?

one of us.

You're more useful alive.

Where are you from. Would love to grab a pint and talk politics.

Got a few Assyrian christian friends in my area.

You should do some political shit. You're brown and the MSM, Lefties, and SJW's have nothing on you. If you do anything like that, you'll have tremendous impact.

I, and most westerners, have nothing but contempt for your fucked up religion.

nigger this is how Sup Forums has always been, you're just used to newfaggot literal children spouting memes and 'racism' for the sake of provocation non stop, jumping on the counter culture bandwagon which I suppose is a good thing but ultimately success requires a little more thought than "gas the 'X' ,race war now"

You are not alone. Keep fighting for the free world. As we speak Assad is trying to create a secular state in Syria.

>vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=2htOWOF4gqs

This

50% of things being said on this board is for the bantz..

The first 400-500 years of Muslim civilization were the pinnacle of civilization and science in the world at that time. Only problem was in the 1000's, a muslim cleric or some shit called Al-Ghazali decided that only faith should be the pillar of Islam and declared that mathematics was the work of the devil. SO the middle east stagnated, culturally scientifically, etc. and they stayed basically exactly the same for the next thousand years.

The only way to fix the middle east is to completely eradicate middle culture and mindset and worldview and stop them from mating with their first cousins.

>1 post by this id

You still lurking OP?

It's why you see on the news of right wingers and racists like you being disgraced on the news for hate crime right? I think you mistaken the word most for few westerners.

Christianity was once like Islam, but over the years it was tamed by newly accepted ethical values/rights. A reformed, Western version of Islam would be similar to how Christianity today is.

Whether the Assad family are bastards or not, they at least protect the Christian, Jewish, Kurdish and other minorities.

Ad Victoriam, Paladin Danse

The election in America proved that the news does not speak for most people.

Literally every poll conducted on this question shows nearly everyone in the west wanting less Muslims and a lot show that westerners want you removed entirely. Islam is literally the only group I have this view of and most share this opinion.

Also, Islam isn't a race you troglodyte. If I didn't like the Amish or any other religion for that matter noone would call me racist.

>Act like a nigger
>Be treated like a nigger
>Act based
>Be treated like one of our own
Sup Forums is not just retarded racism you know?, most of us were made racist by life, facts and logic just like op.

A new series by OP titled "things that never happened and dumb ass poltards who happily swallow the bait"

Please, for the love of God, start making youtube videos to tell Canada about what you see and where you see things heading.

PLEASE.

We need as many non-white allies as possible to help us break the conditioning of the whites in Canada. ESPECIALLY the baby boomers.

Maybe get in contact with Jay Faza at Rebel Media; he is a non-white ally of whites in Canada:

youtube.com/watch?v=7953f-jsgb4

Please consider my request!

This.

I don't hate other racial groups, burning don't understand why it's considered hateful to say I don't want my people to be systematically replaced and then erased.

I find what happened to the native north Americans, Assyrians, and other genocided groups sad. So why should my people be added to that list?

So just start a movement to take back the reigns of your own country and turn it into a western powerhouse like Japan did.

Burning=but I

This is one of the reasons I feel more despise for liberals than I do Muslims in the middle east, The way I see it is intent and knowledge. Liberals have been surrounded by choices and Christians here in the USA, it’s all there for the taking, But many middle eastern Muslims get only one choice and need to risk death to even think of going Christian, and many times have only people close to them to learn anything from. Intent and knowledge does make a difference in how guilty or forgivable I feel someone is. But still they need to be fought of course and yet the door to knowledge and learning needs to be open for those who might enter of their own free will.

>400-500 years of Muslim civilization were the pinnacle of civilization and science
Meme set up by (((historians)) who turn up to be either kikes or liberal vermin.
The thinks invented in that time were all by christians under muslim rule. Muslim history is only genocide and slave-trade.