We all know what Sup Forums's views on politics are, but what are its views in philosophy...

We all know what Sup Forums's views on politics are, but what are its views in philosophy? What do you believe is the proper way to live?

Eat healthy

why did they get paint green on their butts and crotches?

I don't even care anymore. Philosophy is all bullshit anyway. I'm just fueled by hate because its the only thing that gives me a kick anymore.

Drink Absinthe

however you want

Use the Train

Dont violate the NAP

I would like to study something from the subject
interested in ancient greek and christian philosophers.
Anyone could help a little? What are the essentials

Did you drop out of elementary school?

Carry a gun

Through logic and reason. Aristotle.

Agnosticism. Being selfish and lifing a happy and destructive life.

please stop posting this one

>not knowing how colors work
>flag

Be selfless.

A working society is one where all individuals work for the greater good, most of the problems that are bringing the western civilization to an end have roots in selfishness and individualism

Infidelity, consumerism, anti-patriotism,

the idea of convincing yourself that you should let ennemies in your country because it is making you feel like a good human being.

The idea that everyone should be special even though no one really is.

The idea that YOU matter most, that YOU deserve the best, and more.

An enjoyable life would be one where family goes first, then your country, and then only yourself.

According to Nietzsche selflessness is a meme created by the manny to keep the few that bring mankind forward to slow down.
Patriotism and putting the family in the first place slows down the advance of the few.

Go to /lit/ faggot. It's a pretty dope board

this senpai
family is the most important cell of the society because nation is a family of families

no one knows Sup Forumss political views

thanks faggot but I would like something that a fellow Sup Forumstard also consideres as good

I just realized that one man has a green splotch on his ass and the other has one around his dick as if to imply there was some fuckery going on.
Bretty nasty mang.

hey just dont go mega power mode and develop and ego then do what ever you want