Aestheticism and the Alt-Right

Lets take a moment to consider the aesthetics of the alt-right.

Every major political movement of the 20th century was intertwined with an artistic movement, thus giving the movement a sense of character. If we think about Mussolini's Italy, they made extensive use of the Greco-Roman style of art and architecture, mixed with a slight twinge of Modernism (not to be confused with post-Modernism, the confused and often nihilistic successor to Modernism) in their iconography. Germany during this period also embraced elements of Modernism, combining it with traditional German styles and also incorporating aspects of Roman aesthetics (it's no secret that Adolf was a bit of a Romaboo).

What is the artistic movement attached to the alt-right, or rather what artistic style should be applied to the alt-right in order to give the movement a greater sense of cohesiveness and consistency in a visual sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pp1NWRDl0pI
youtu.be/K_YZwEms2rE
megadrive.bandcamp.com/track/crimewave-2
youtu.be/R2uueneQH_4?t=30s
megadrive.bandcamp.com/track/dataline-2
youtube.com/watch?v=WzlIac6VBh0
youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw
youtube.com/watch?v=PkIM4ShGBVc
youtube.com/watch?v=QTpLvcPrFLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's definitely a sense of nostalgia, for me it seems like the 80's style of vibrancy is appropriate.

ib fat asses and brown people counter signal Identity Europa because they would never be accepted

we need to co-opt modernism.

identity europa is fucking garbage in terms of aesthetics.

This is america. Roman and greek statues are not appealing to people who watch niggers throw a football.

So far no individual movement inside of the alt right has come close to proper american aesthetic.

the foundation of a moral character is a proper sense of aesthetics and a respect for objective truth.

No has to go farther back, pre Immigration act of 1965

Should we too look back to the pattern of Modernism and Greco-Romanism mixed with traditional national symbols and styles or should we look to an entirely new artistic movement from which to derive our aesthetic?

ART DECO
R
T

D
E
C
O

Art movements aren't a 'thing' anymore. Also, the (((alt-right))), at its best/least Jewish, is so decentralized it shouldn't have a defining 'aesthetic.'

ART DECO

I like the mix of Modernism/Roman + tradition but let's be honest, we all know what art style currently represents the Alt-Right

(OP) #
We just need to continue the tradition of Western civilisation where modernism left off and push postmodernism into the dustbin of history, since some people haven't realised that it's already dead. It's not good enough to wait for the kikes to die. We must crush their degenerate fantasies while they are still alive to see it.

>Lets take a moment to consider the aesthetics of the alt-right.
Wasting digits on the Alt-Kike...gas yourself JIDF.

I PLAYED A VIDEO GAME ONCE AND REALLY LIKED IT SO LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS THING THAT WAS IN IT

t. dumbass who hasn't studied architectural history and doesn't work as a modeling artist

Memeing is an artform

Alt-right? Sorry, never heard of it.

Fuck off.

Pic related will by the style icon for a new Nationalist century.
Gotta be A E S T H E T I C

Are you saying that if we topple post-Modernity there would be room for another more favourable style to replace it? I definitely agree with the premise that post-Modernity in all its ugly incarnations from art to architecture, absolutely needs to go. It's soul destroying.

This.

The 80's aesthetic works perfect. And nostalgia has a powerful effect on people.

What? No no one who likes Art Deco plays videogames.

the gayest film on earth

>dark haired, brachycephalic actor
The 80s were a hotbed of individualism, excess and degeneracy.

I used it for lack of a better term. You know what I'm getting at. There's quite plainly new right wing movement distinct from cuckservatism, alt-right can do as a placeholder name for now.

He is kind of right though. Art deco was the last big thing before the pseudoaesthetics of (((postmoderism))) came along and wrecked everything. We need to pick up where art deco left off and pretend postmodernism never happened. This should be the job of all artists in whatever field.

well now i got a name for it

WESTHETIC

how do you reconcile the fact that there are alt-righters who are ugly?

It's literally always been V A P O R W A V E

youtu.be/pp1NWRDl0pI

You should be gassed, you're a waste of life.

You deal with the cards you are dealt with. Yes some people are born disfigured but you can do quite a bit with what you've got. I'm not necessarily talking about the actual physical appearance of people anyway, more the iconography of the movement as a whole.

i feel that if we understood and revered greco-roman appollyonic aesthetics, understood that art deco was the last sincere and healthy artistic movement, and occupied and controlled vaporwave from that vantage point of greco-roman -> art deco -> vaporwave -> anti-degenerate aesthetics, we'd have something like a movement with integrity.

WESTETHICA

Can someone make one of these that says
"TAKE BACK WHATS OURS"

Underrated post.

pronounced 'wess-thetica?'

Vaporwave is far too abstract and quite frankly a bit too facetious.

You've never heard of fashwave? Pleb.

What about something like this?

Marble and statues with a modern/alien touch

Why ayy liums?

pretty aesthetic tb.h

Some more

Can you imagine something like this but with right wing imagery?

i'd read it like that and pronounce it west ethica

but maybe there's an english hidden meaning? I really don't know, I just like the "west esthetica ethica" contraction.

I mean it's pretty cool looking but what's it got to do with the alt-right?

A E S T H E T I C

>facetious

I have yet to see a single person use this word correctly yet more and more people are using it

It's called archeofuturism, manifesting Traditional ideals in a new form and restoring ourselves within a primordial metanarrative

youtu.be/K_YZwEms2rE

M E M E S

I kinda see it as a resurgence of traditionalism in modern culture, or like how European morality and ethics are a part of who we are, no matter how it is distorted or altered it remains our foundation.

Adobt the style they had back in 1488

I don't like the alt-right they focus only on race. While that is important, religion, traditional values and ethnicity matter more to me and their "spokeperson" (((Spencer))) is a fucking faggot who is pro-abortion even in a white ethno-state

Like an user already mentioned, its always been vaporwave (or fashwave.) We can debate its merits, but "fashwave" is already well established in this sphere.

A total rejection of Jewish postmodernism mixed with 80s futurist nostalgia. A warm embrace of natural beauty and European potential.

I personally love it.

Post-ironic memes are our art movement famalam
Nobody in their lifetimes will see as great memes as this made naturally, thankfully nothing shows signs that we're stopping there

Plus were never the Alt-Right you kike faggot

lmao this
When it comes to art, the alt-right is definitely more influenced by Japanese sources than European ones

You are already in it. It's internet copy paste ms paint shit like the pencil tool pepe drawings.

You don't realize it's the same as other aesthetics because it is truly novel

Correct.

I've always found funny how trve aryans need to steal latin expressions and mediterranean culture. Why the need to steal roman and greek statues and latin expressions? Pretty weird.

>What is the artistic movement attached to the alt-right

Literally, memes.

why you feel the need to use this all these faggoty colors is well beyond me

Because this thing we are contributing to isn't purely Aryan. As harsh as some critics are of the "pan-Europeanism" cheerleaders, it is our current Zeitgeist. When the Western world as a whole is threatened, it needs to band together cross-ethnically.

vaporwave is shit

synthwave is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

and it's real music

megadrive.bandcamp.com/track/crimewave-2

W E S T H E T I C has a nice ring to it
Plus the point of Vaporwave is to deny kike corporation's influence
If we apply Western ideals to this, we have ourselves AWOOVEMNT

With my point earlier in post-ironic memes we can see that A E S T H E T I C is one of the earlier forms of it

Are you saying we should embrace the novelty as opposed to a more serious approach? I suppose this might work. At the very least I suppose it would serve to confuse, disarm and intimidate enemies.

Isn't it ironic that fags who post posters with Roman effigies to link with the white race, are the first ones to call Mediterraneans niggers and mudskins?

Vaporwave is so 2012 though...

now what's the difference between vaporwave and fashwave?

Hitler had dark hair you mong

They were Europeans too you brown dork

I agree. I made these for aesthetics. dump incoming. hope you like.

The "-wave" aesthetic will continue to transform and morph into ever more novel concepts depending on our memes.

What is it that separates our memes from normie ones? The normie creates a quick giggle, superficial and empty. Equivalent to a Big Bang Theory episode. What makes ours last and transform forever?

this shit doesn't sound bad yeah. A little too slow to be danced on anything but ketamine, though

vaporwave is the fourth reich

>What makes ours last and transform forever?
Truth, to be quite entirely honest with you. Truth is permanent. Aesthetic ideals are permanent.

>Promoting horseshit vaporwave and etc.

>Not revitalizing the CLASSICS

youtu.be/R2uueneQH_4?t=30s

megadrive.bandcamp.com/track/dataline-2

someone make this dude aesthetician in chief

What I'm talking about is the "true aryans" using roman & greek statues and roman phrases to circlejerk about how aryan they are while they call mediterraneans "brown dorks".

Please don't misunderstand brother. This isn't a rejection of the classical but this music and overall a e s t h e t i c appeals to our kali yuga age.

This one is my favorite, i hope you guys like it too. Weird how ideas converge.

>National-Traditionalism

how do you give this look to these images?

Noisecore. The Italian Futurists were big on noise music after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=WzlIac6VBh0

Fuck banks.
Use gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw

best one

Normie memes are also often rooted in truth, but it is of very base relatable situations. "When bae catches you slippin" etc.

I like these. The potential with these orthodox styles is that they might appeal to the more Bohemian type of people who would otherwise go on to become hippies and hipsters. They could be drawn in by the aesthetics and then get redpilled with incremental exposure to the ideas of the alt-right.

Hope you like.

Sure, i mean more transcendental truth, not what it feels like 'when u nut but she keep succin'

What I'm saying is this isn't necessarily something about Aryanism but about pan-Europeanism and your butthurt about it probably comes from you being mixed and thinking you have stuff in common with the Romanz

I suppose you're right.

We'd be hard-pressed to change the core of youth culture so dramatically, instead we must play on its quirks.

youtube.com/watch?v=PkIM4ShGBVc

Why an american would defend pan-Europeanism is beyond me.

Given the affection for the Hitler Youth and New Balance sneakers, the Alt-Right is definitely /fa/.

Given Trump and the Alt-Lite's influence, I would add a dash of 80's neon vibrancy in there.

Given Sup Forums's influence, and people like Sam Hyde, there is definitely an element of Post-Modernism and distinct irony. Deliberately crude and DIY.

Then, after this, there is a desire for European traditionalism. From the Greco-Roman, to Imperial England.

youtube.com/watch?v=QTpLvcPrFLA

kek listen to the first 10 sec at least - and it goes better and better

This. We don't need Alpmongs representing us.

Also, Post Modernism has been seen as a particularly leftist ideal. But with the rise of Sup Forums and the weird amalgamation that is the "Alt" Whatever, it's definitely been hijacked and appropriated by "us".

Especially the idea of reconfiguration and sampling.

This poster's picture is a perfect example

Source on this? I'll make a card out of this. The point of my series was to create meme cards of classic works of the west.

At the end of the day, we are all sons of either Romulus, Clovis or Alaric, ya know? I'd fight for Portugal if you guys were under siege.

PLEASE SPREAD THESE!
they are numbered and such for a reason. a callback to trading cards of yore. It's all subversive fascist a e s t h e t i c memery.

Now we're getting somewhere. Our aesthetics contain something transcendent and aware. The memes will show us the way.