What have you done to save the white race lately?

what have you done to save the white race lately?

by oil drilling
>drill baby drill

Me and my 3 brothers are kissless virgins in their 20's who will probably never have kids, and my sister is currently dating a paki

I'm a mestizo with 62% European DNA and I had 2 sons with a woman whom has 100% European DNA.

injected it with samurai DNA

this week i killed more black people than white

>saving white race
>posts single mom that is also a racemixing whore
Nice one.

That's a man, baby.

Also post more

No worries. You may get a lot or scorn today. But sooner than later, we mugbloods making gotenks with their white women will be the norm. Whitey is on his way out. Too many kissless virgins per white male capita.

By turning white girls brown, Once they go brown they will never frown?

Too bad about her face.

Not up to your impossible standards Melvin?

lex luger looks different these days

>donated sperm

Evidence on that second claim?

Intentionally gave a pregnant waddling wahabi wrong directions so she'd get lost in suburbia looking for the bus stop she needed to get on to reach the airport. I wonder if she got late. I wonder if it built some sort of resentment in her that she is going to pass onto her kids. Once they act on it, they can be justifiably put down.

Shitpost.

Me and 2 of my buds went into a gypsie ghetto, Beated like 5-6 of them with iron pipes, because a pack of them attacked a friend of mine on the street 2 weeks ago. Found one of them, beated him half dead, then told him to call up his brothers 1 by 1. Beated all of them. You can only fight gypsies, with gypsie tactics

loose a war over the falklands?

>Beated
Beat.

I give up my boipucci to strong Nordic males

Did that Gogo Bomango reboot end up happening?

Advocated for occidental nations to return to white homogeneity.