*offers to train you in the ways of your white ancestors*

What would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=go_Oe6XbDTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can you stop making leafposts please

>*offers to train you in the ways of your white ancestors*
I already know how to lynch a black man

Get fuck out of there. I've already had to escape one middle age gay rapist this year. Not putting up with that shit again.

"Stehen bleiben!"-Harry Potter (and the prisoners of Auschwitz)
*offers to train you in building cremation ovens that can burn so many corpses that I would be considert impossible, even by todays standards*

What do you do?

>Asking what would my reaction be seeing this man in the woods.
>See man. Notice his weird smile.
>Decide to talk to man despite not liking getting interrupted during target shooting.
>"Sir, how are you doing"? I will have my sam7sf slung around my shoulder.
>No answer...creepy smile bugging me. He gets closer. "Sir, please respect my space".
>This creature is ignoring me. He's closing the gap. I must raise my weapon to low ready. "Sir! I'm asking you to stop and use your fucking words".
>The creature is only 7 feet away...I see a knife in his hands. Thankfully in Oregon 7 feet is what's required to use deadly force with the threat of a knife.
>"Last warning. Put the knife down and leave". He refuses. He died.

I call this tale: the little hobbit and the search for the golden 7.62x39

>Nobody will protest his death because he was white.

I SUMMON THE NU-MALE INQUISITOR, IN ATTACK-MODE!

Fuck will someone please teach me some of dat nordic pagan magic???

Accept the offer.

does anyone know where he is today?

i picture him as being a successful office job fag in his late 20s

Parker Hartzler on Instagram. No he's still a scrawny faggot who uses his modern male swag as his defining asset.

He's still doing what he's doing. Those pics aren't that old

>Parker Hartzler
He doesn't post anymore, The old pictures mean nothing since he is doing something else with his life today. Who is he and what does he do?

First you must master your heart-brain, once your heart-brain is capable of being stoked into activity by the brain, you will be able to form an energetic diode with your heart-brain and brain to transmit your will.

Breathe into the pit of your stomach, and as you do it, tell your solar plexus "I command you, wake up."

What is it about paganism that requires "Stroking" to make magic.. sounds breddy gay to me..

He joined ISIS and became The Nu-male Interrogator.
youtube.com/watch?v=go_Oe6XbDTc

Pan is the man.

stoke. And when you feel my aura you will want my dick in and around you.

laugh derisively.

> Mfw I accidentally channel Loki instead and become a horse fetishist.

>mfw I've literally fucked horses

I learned everything I needed to know about this from a doujin
women get their magical power by channeling it from heaven and earth, but men create their magical power internally with sexual energy, so whenever a man cums he loses his magical abilities until his vital essence has been fully restored.

this can be overcome by getting creampied in the ass because it doesn't matter whos cum it is. as long as you have cum inside your body you can use magic

tfw fantasize about rimming a horse

Do it. It's absolutely fucking amazing.

The males taste sweeter than the females.

Best part is when they lift their tail up and push back.

first id roll a d8 saving throw vs. faggots
then i burn his village to the ground

This guy lives in my state.

bruh that's fucking really lewd and gay.

Forest druid lives matter

Is he a furfag?

Or is he a "pagan priest", per the filename of OP pic

It's not gay if they neigh

Can I /r/ sauce on this image?
I think that's my fucking uncle.
Also I would take him up on it.

He is pagan priest. He was in the news because he wanted to get his license picture taken with his horns on since the state allows religious head gear for kikes and such.

> Thread about paganism
> Ends up being about horse bestiality
> Kek has revealed the degenerate nature of vikangs
> Mfw Alt-right pagans BTFO'd

Does you uncle live in Maine?

>he thinks I don't have a male feminine side in me and I am not one with reality
lol smd faggot

I already have thousands of rounds of golden tiger, is that good enough?

Wow.

I'd like to hang out with him, for sure. I'm pagan, but I keep that shit to myself in real life

I guess I have no choice.
Teach me how to be a hero.

Tell him I accept and find out if he has any magic items for sale that will help me on my quest after he levels me up.

Agree to go along with it if there are decent drugs.

If it turns into some weird needy sexual thing then I snap his neck and take the rest of his drugs.

>inb4 some neck beard with a dry dick calls me degenerate.

lol, holy shit

*accepts*
*he pulls his dick out*
*I break his altered beast demi-legs*

>*I break his altered beast demi-legs*
My sides XD

Any pagan bros in here?

>when you are a higher lord then most pagans because you have a yellow-headed bitch at already journeyman mage level and you have the capacity to destroy whole cities but you gotta keep it cool cuz your daughter would hate you
I love her too much ;___________;
but she is too much of a sweetheart

Is Portuguese paganism even a thing? Do you guys worship boats or some shit? Or is it like voodoo?

That horny man is the perfect illustration on why paganism is trash, it's been literally created in the last 50 years by larpers, because most of the old traditions are lost

Japan!

Are there pagans in your country? Not like weebs who wear maid outfits with horns but actual larpy people who read runes and shit?

underrated

Send him back to Canada.

>horns
>blue hair
>tattoo
>gay s&m fetish clothing
>giraffe-patern pants

10/10 would drown in bog.

The Japanese aren't usually that interested in Western things unless they have been adapted to them. However, it could be argued that Shinto is paganism (which entirely depends on your definition of the word paganism). It involves many different deities, nature rituals and shit like that

>different ID because phone
>also I'm not Jap

> Norman Pagan and Saxon Christian team up to rid the world of degenerates?
We could come up with cool slogans like
>" I'll Flog em - You Bog em"
Or
>" Burn on a stake! Cuz your a pagan fake!"
We could even have some theme song directive of the original ghost buster opening.