Documentary on how Japanese Brazilians struggle to integrate

youtube.com/watch?v=eC7xIRUVZ9w

Super interesting documentary on how second generation Brazilian-Japanese struggle to integrate and are discriminated by the native Japanese population.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/19/panic-japan-uses-public-funds-freeze-eggs-ward-off-population-implosion/
youtube.com/watch?v=wv0i5_1z_LE
youtube.com/watch?v=dcdG4rqzUSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>discriminated
if they weren't degenerates perhaps there wouldn't exist discrimination in the first place

good
keep japan pure please

>degenerates

Why the self hate man? I like Brazil and Brazilians

theres your problem

>second generation Brazilian-Japanese struggle to integrate

just use wolframalpha ffs

Well, it's pretty obvious that Asian countries are going to discriminate against non-asians and half-asians. The western 'multi-culturalism' and 'anti-racism' hasn't hit those countries (yet), even if they think they are 'aware' of these things.

More interesting question, the cuter full-brazilian chick has very asian looking teeth and I'm wondering if that's simply a result of a poor standard of Asian dental work or if it's a coincidence.

pretty much. Go to japan and don't be degenerate and they'll love you.

this post is like a drug addict saying "hey man, why the hate for drugs? I like drugs"

>WAAH WAAH I'M STRUGGLING

Heh, ask them if they want to return to Brazil, aside to see their friends and family.

Don't Japanese hate white people tho?

>Super interesting

kys

sage

>Don't Japanese hate white people tho?

Yes, some do

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk

Weren't these korean shitters in the end?

no. I live there for two years. They hate degenerates only.

They're proper nationalist, they will judge you individually when they meet you, even if they have an image of your group as a whole you won't be judged by it in person.

BTW the japanese stereotype of whites is "handsome, super smart, cool, eats macdonalds every meal but is still fit"

I knew a Br chick with a Japanese dad and she was hot as fuck. She moved back home tho ;_;

this is hard to believe when just seeing this video, but actually that rally was like anti chinese or korean or something.

white piggu go home is just them expressing their right to freedom of nationalistic speech and ideas like we do on Sup Forums.

she probably moved when she realised how many chinks are in canada

These people chose to move and choose to live in Japan because their lives are better there. I do feel bad for the mostly white girl who gets made fun of.

Not really.

They like Britain and France, especially the latter's food.

This documentary looks like liberals just causing problems. These factory workers already have better lives than they did in Brazil. Why is it Japan's responsibility to make sure every little thing in their lives is fantastic? Japan gave them a better opportunity.

They were Aussie surfers I believe

Exactly, you can't be angry with the Japanese for wanting their nation to homogeneous and pure. If anything, they're the smart ones and we in Europe should really learn from them.

There's a reason why Japan is clean, safe, peaceful and has a high standard of life... Because the Japanese made it that way.

The Samba dancer is a coal burner. Shocked she doesn't fit in. She also doesn't even consider herself Japanese. And yes, I am sure that the only reason that she did poorly in school was being behind. I am sure her IQ is super high. Like 87 like most mixed Brazilians are.

I can relate. As a Half-Japanese raised in Brazil.

My father is Japanese and my mother is Brazilian. Like the family in the video.

I'm studying Engineering at a good college.

My father often say
"Brazil's culture ruined you"
"You become degenerate due to Brazil culture"
"Brazil culture is inferior, barbaric or uncivilized"
"You become like these Brazil's monkeys"
"You'll never adapt to the superior Japanese Culture & Etiquette"
"Brazil is a 3rd world country, the last world, an African level"

Plus the stereotypes:
"A+ grades are acceptable. Your A- grades are shit. Stop disappointing me."

My family immigrated in Japan because it was hard for my mother to master Japanese language.

Brazilians also discriminate against Japanese though.

I always wonder if my life could be easier or harder for me, if my Family stayed in Japan.

Exactly.

Western liberals are trying to guilt-trip the Japanese into thinking their bigots and xenophobes.

The end of the documentary pissed me off, when the Japanese man suggested Japan needs more immigrants because of the dying population. If anything, Japan is too populated.

I certainly hope the Japanese never fall for the Liberalism that is currently killing the West.

a cute. A CUTE!!!!!!!!

Her crocodiles tears fucked me off.

>Boohoo look how oppressed I am!

That fucking cunt should catch the first plane back to Brazil if she doesn't like her life.

>Shoot self in foot
>Blame foot for being shot

Your father is a fucking retard

>My father often say
>"Brazil's culture ruined you"
>"You become degenerate due to Brazil culture"
>"Brazil culture is inferior, barbaric or uncivilized"
>"You become like these Brazil's monkeys"
>"You'll never adapt to the superior Japanese Culture & Etiquette"
>"Brazil is a 3rd world country, the last world, an African level"

He is right. I'm a japanese descendant. And I don't socialize with non-japanese.
Japanese culture is superior in every way.

I met an argentinian, but full blooded third generation japanese. She was a hot bitch and fucked decently, would do it again t

that's right. we don't want anybody messing with the quality of those teeth.

Here is a Japanese Brazilian that integrates real good.

Your father is not wrong to be honest.

The best thing you can do is finish your degree, learn Japanese and move their ASAP.

It's nice to meet a fellow on web.

WHO IS THIS.

I NEED A NAME

A FUCKING NAME GOD DAMNIT !!!!!!!

Post a pic of her.

geeky joke, but underrated post

mate i was in japan at a sort of party where you sit around a table and eat from a hot pot stew thing.

the other white guest is a jew. not just a jew, huge nose, distorted face and pointed ears.

Here we are, a nazi, a jew and 3 or 4 japanese girls at a table.

Not joking, the jew literally says "Japan will not survive if it doesn't accept more immigrants and become multicultural"

I can't help but scoff.

Because i'm hiding my power level, when we talk about clinton and trump i say i just rant about how hillary betrayed bernie and bernie should have been the candidate, i even hint that bernie supporters will vote trump.

At the end of the night i ride home on the train with the jew. he says he really needs somebody to talk to like me. I say "yeah for sure man" but i don't give him my line or number or any contact details.

All the time while i'm hiding my power level he thinks he's manipulating me. All the time i'm just thinking about what a jew he is. All the time i'm manipulating him in subtle ways.

MFW pol really are the new jews.

Just look at the filename. She cams sometimes on MFC.

>all of them still speak portugese
>all of them consider brazil home
>all of them prioritize their old culture above the new one
WHY CAN'T WE INTEGRATE
WHY DOES EVERYONE TREAT ME DIFFERENTLY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't do i'm afraid, i met her in a bar in spain, i only have sweet memories of her, no name, no pics

What the fuck are u still doing in monkey land then

>I always wonder if my life could be easier or harder for me, if my Family stayed in Japan.

-japan
>developed country
>interesting culture
>got nuked twice n shiiieet
>animuland
>extremely low crime rate, if not nonexistent
>a significant percent of the people who graduate from university get a job (anyone can elaborate a bit further on this one)
>no niggers around
>cultured and behave in a proper way in fornt of others (it may be hypocrisy from a western perspective, but sure as fuck is better than the typical nogging from jamal or other bullshit)
>homogenous society

brazil
>shit tons of niggers
>third world country
>favelas
>commies
>lots of diseases due to being 3rd world and being a tropical country
>mixed as fuck (nigers/euros/asians/amerindians/ahmeds)

you would have been better off, the cons for japan are the earthquakes, the shitty weather they have and the degenerates, as well as low birth rates, but they're nothing when you consider the cons, koji-san.

I wanna integrate my face in her ass.

can i get a tldw?

her real name is elina lehrner or something if you're interested. not sure on spelling of last name though.

I agree that the Japanese culture is superior.

However It's kinda weird for me because make I think
>Why my father married to a Brazilian?
>Why my family immigrated to Brazil?
>Why we don't stayed in Japan.
In first place.

But every family has its problems.

When my parents argued my mother often say "The World War started again" LOL

But conflict is quite common in every family.
However in my family nationality was always a reason for argue, just as Sup Forums

But after the "World War" my parents always make "peace and love", so ok.

Way.Fucking.Harder

*pros

think about it, if japan considers itself superior then he's getting off on fucking an inferior human being. conquering and such.

i had a lot of girls do this to me in japan ;'(

She looks european.

According to r/hapa AM+any female creates perfect children... but it seems like you have identity problems.

The reason why Jews have been so successful at degenerating white countries is because they look European for the most part, and thus could blend in and sneakingly destroy our culture from the inside

They can't do the same in Japan. They would be caught and kicked out instantly..

I do kind of agree with the other Britfag from earlier, tbqh. I quite like Brazilians on a personal level, despite their degenerate culture and norms.

If anything, it's not really a hatred I feel for them, more just a sense of disappointment, considering their early history as a nation, the natural indolence and lack of responsibility of the modern people leaves a lot to be desired.

this shit is to draining
>Have half breed baby or move to a new country
>You must accept me
Why? Discrimination and non intergration is human history, It is why countries continue to exist, because humans dont intergrate. intergration never was, and never will be possible.
>But my baby is half your race
yeah, by having a half breed you have taken your child out of both parents groups, nicely done.

im getting so tired of this shit, watching retarded swedish news people talk about how intergration isnt working and all we need to do is try harder. It never will, humans do not intergrate, if you take them out of their tribe, they will be strangers everywhere, and be at home nowhere.

its so tireing

>Why the self hate man?
Because we know what we are.

Oy vey goyim, prease do not be turitingu haffu-buureedos bad! Prease make moah mongorus to save Nippon!

>A+ grades are acceptable. Your A- grades are shit. Stop disappointing me.

I often wonder how it'd be like to grow up with parents like that

I'd probably end up as a depressed trainwreck

>pic related
how far are we actually from a world like that? the synagogue has been worked pretty hard to ahcieve it, i mean just look at the propaganda thing and the globalization thing

Who DJT here?

I born in Japan up to 3 yo. -> raised in Brazil since 3yo.
My father always says that the main problem in go back to Japan is that for Japanese Standards:
>Even full-blood Japanese raised in Brazil are degenerated

It takes a lot of time to learn and adapt to the Japan's complicated Etiquette (French Level)

I'm learning Japanese Language though (more than 2000 kanji, but I still not fluent)

My father discourages me to go back to Japan because "I'm too ruined by Brazil's culture"

However I'm planning to stay a short time in Japan after graduate for College. (Tourism, visit relatives, so on)

"I refuse to make an effort to integrate to this country, why don't they love me for being born here?"

ffs, they're tossing out children born to non-citizens who have never even been to their country of origin, Japan doesn7t care or fuck around.

>My father discourages me to go back to Japan because "I'm too ruined by Brazil's culture"
that's depressing as fuck, do you ever call him out on this?

犬 is the correct one
>means dog
>pronounced /inu/ (いぬ)
>and I saw that episode of Joshiraku

Funny, because that's exactly what happened to me

>My father discourages me to go back to Japan because "I'm too ruined by Brazil's culture"
jesus christ man, that sucks...

So that's how Filipinos are made...

Move to America desu

Did you have nazi parents?

Do you blame them for your shortcomings?

I definitely would

>nazi parents

Nigger.

I don't really blame them for my shortcomings but they definitely fucked up some aspects of my personality
It's an expression, you nitwit.

It's an hyperbole you fucking aspie

They also often say
"There is hope to fix you, It's not too late"
"You disappoint me, but I still have hope in you"
"You can improve if you learn more from Japan culture"
"You don't have etiquette and manner however you are very smart, righteous and loyal"
"You have many positive qualities too, but you need to get rid of some degenerate habits"
and so on

i for onc agree with a leaf, you're not a wetback and got education (also, you alredy speak english). Yes, you're half huehue but the asian genes dominate when they mix-race with latin americans or whites... if, accoridng to your old man, you are too ruined to go back to animuland, then you're fit to go burgerland.

Brazillian japanese girls are better than pure japanese

That's why racemixing is wrong, it make nothing but inferior and miserable kids.

You're old enough to fix yourself. You don't need approval from your emotionally unbalanced daddy!

I see, that must have sucked.

It feels like overbearing parents are really playing russian roulette with their kids. There's a 50/50 chance of their sons becoming geniuses and shut-ins.

what degenerate habits do you have?

I can sort of relate, because my Dad is Swiss and Mom is a burger but I blend in easily over there plus I'm fluent in the language.

>mistyped
*race-mix

does this look inferior to you? dipshit

>All those tattoos
>Does it look inferior
Yes. Yes it does

Yes, look at that body all soiled with ink.

He's right, you might be Japanese but you will be treated as a foreigner no matter what. You can take a Japanese wife, have Japanese children, and naturalize as Japanese citizen but you will never be accepted as a Japanese person.

Your best bet is to never try to be Japanese. Accept you are a foreigner in a foreign land. If you decide to naturalize, do so and respect their culture but never forget who you are.

>BTW the japanese stereotype of whites is "handsome, super smart, cool, eats macdonalds every meal but is still fit"

I heard it was the case of European whites

I reckon when we see American tourists back here in Belgium they always look retarded and fat. you can tell they're American because they scream wherever they go and are so fucking entitled.

>cherrypicking
did you even watch the documentary?

That's good, immigrants are mostly scum, even if they are similar. Just look at the Irish and Italians, before we got flooded with spics, they were the white niggers.

>yurocuck numales being cool
>[CURRENT YEAR]

>Japan is too populated.

You do realise Japan is facing a big problem now, thanks to their population shrinking every year?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/19/panic-japan-uses-public-funds-freeze-eggs-ward-off-population-implosion/

im talking about genetics and you know it, but you don't have any answer, dumbass

I'd find the integral between her curves and my dick tbqh

May be a good Idea.

My father worked on USA (before I was born), on Florida, Boston, Chicago & Manhattan, as small business manager & salesman

When I was a child in Japan my family tried to immigrate legally to USA.

However my mother had the VISA denied.

Trump might make VISA harder for me (half-Brazillian & half-Japanese)

However move to USA may be easier to me
>after I finish my Engineering college
>due to my half-Japanese blood heritage.

I still learning English and Japanese. I hope get fluent enough for migrate.

>muhh superior pure genetics
the average japanese doesn't have a perfect body like this

How the fuck am I supposed to resist race mixing with this?
youtube.com/watch?v=wv0i5_1z_LE
youtube.com/watch?v=dcdG4rqzUSI

It probably doesn't have the intelligence of a japanece, nor whatever your race is good for.

but he might be right. There are definately more degenerate americans abroad than degenerate europeans.

entitled liberal americans love to travel apparently.

For whatever reason, I always loved their fucked up teeth.

God do all BR's have to deal with apes like this?

nice strawman dipshit

>You become degenerate due to Brazil culture

Thats rich coming from the country that invented bukake.

Yeah I'm going to need the source right fucking now. It's a sexual emergency.

The ending was dumb.
You can relay the economic focus of any society to fit an ageing population without importing new people.
Either you shift it to be highly beneficial to get kids, or you shift the sort of workloads most people can handle.

Immigrants will grow old as well, and you just can't 'steal' people from other countries forever.