So leftist mods have been banning threads on Sup Forums

So leftist mods have been banning threads on Sup Forums

what do we do? i had the idea to make a p2p based imageboard

In layman terms:
The imageboard wouldn't run on a central computer but the images, etc, would be stored on a distributed database and everyone who wants to, can contribute space to the database, you could use the board without contributing space, or hosting any software on your own, on your computer, or you can join the hive and provide space and processing power for it.

I believe this would be the evolution of Sup Forums since meme magic might work best without centralization of power, which gives leftist mods the ability to b& us.

for some parts we can use optional centralization, for example to determine the exact order of posts.

another benefit is that the cost for hosting the images would be virtually zero.

what do you think of that idea?

bup

sure. post a tox id and we'll chat

Just go to hotwheels chan you autist.

sage

it would be based off protocols like bittorrent and i think we could copy some parts of the protocol from bitcoin, but we'll see.

i don't have tox but i guess i can look into how i can get it.

shut your cunt leftist.

downloading it right now

download qtox. its the best of all of them. when u fags get it working add me

B2B9E90204D891B91CA71CDC0CBCD6401E7AC9388BD21F157E64BF72A9C87A6F55B79F108FCE

go out i'm tired of your stupidity.

your russian white master

it's sent

Sounds fucking awesome OP, but I don't know how long this thread will last since you're basically planning how to take money away from Sup Forums ON Sup Forums.

It would perform terribly. Sup Forums gets what, 3 million users a day? You need a very powerful computer and a very broad connection for that to work properly for all those users.

I want Sup Forums to be taken down, briefly, because if anyone here remembers when Sup Forums went down (or were they taken down? I can't remember which) but they started raiding all the other boards and anons were screaming "Bring Sup Forums back, these Sup Forumsastards are ruining our board." Like /r9k/ before Sup Forums and other boards like it. We're a containment board, and most of these assholes screaming "Get rid of Sup Forums" are newbies who (fucking leddit) who don't really understand the dank powers they're dealing with.

So I want Sup Forums to be removed briefly. Because many of us already go to other boards and spread the red pills and they scream "I want Sup Forums to leave. When they realize there's no-where for us to go cause our board was removed they'll come to understand the big mistake they made and (hopefully, maybe) know not to throw rocks at the killer bees nest.

jmo Sup Forums. But the chaos that ensued would be enjoyable.

Sorry for the long text

kek approves this post

the guy who asked me to add me in tox was one shittalking faggot who wrote more than he made sense.

either i'll go about it myself or just leave others to it because i won't have time and have to focus on other projects.

What's your tox ID

207A4FFDFA30CD84B96EAA6279FC0E3BBC0E8436A80B9D4BE9E2FEECD880303F2A211633F223

This. Death to Sup Forums lol

I don't care about your board, go make one if you want, no-ones stopping you. I just want this site to be fucked up due to the idiocy of the leftist mods and hiroshimoots indifference. The crying will be delicious. Good luck though.

hmm my id says hnng captain 8 get.

interesting

was talking about the other canadian, not you, but i agree with that