Who has the most absurd Twitter account out of Donald Trump and Malik Obama?

Who has the most absurd Twitter account out of Donald Trump and Malik Obama?

On the one hand, Donald Trump is going to be the POTUS and his shitposting is intense enough. But on the other hand, even though Malik Obama is a less notable individual than Trump, his shitposting is of an order of magnitude more extreme.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/810545615268642816?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

neither is absurd they both make sense

trump literally has nothing on Malik

>Trumpf
>Makes sense

Huh, ok.

>tomislav

wait I thought this was a Sup Forums troll account?

Don't tell me this man is actually Obongos brother

It's Obama's brother.

I used to think it was the real Malik but evidence that it's some weird social experiment by a Sup Forumsack has been mounting a lot lately.

Its just a prank, bro

how can it not be him when the account is verified?

>"""TRUMP""": IS """FINE""" AND """"""SETTLED""""" WITH """"""""""((SAME-SEX MARRIAGES))"""""""""" HE """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""CLAIMS""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Why the fuck do news stations do this

its verified nigger

>get Malik to verify it
>then sell it to a Sup Forumsack

>Chuck Johnson

Wew, mystery solved.

he's too out of touch to be a troll account

unless the Sup Forumsack is jesus tier mind games

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/810545615268642816?lang=en

He is.

I never said it was a troll account.
The account really was in Malik's control initially, but Chuck paid him to get it verified (or maybe it was verified prior, but I don't know) and then continued to shitpost.
You really don't think some Kenyan Neanderthal whose brother is the President of the United States and does nothing but post Sup Forums memes on twitter, do you?

We live in a simulation. That is Obamas real half brother

Fuck off kike.

but what's with the constant Sup Forums memes
Are you telling me Barack Obamas 60 something half brother is browsing Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums and then shitposts about it on Twitter?

I ain't buying it t.bh

Looks like this Mexican Intellectual has been duped. Dios mio!

if you unironically believe a 60 year old accountant from Kenya is shitposting about cucks, anime, and (((them)))) on fucking twitter than you are literally legally mentally retarded and should neck yourself immediately for believing this for a fucking nanosecond.

Malik Obama literally doesnt exist