youtube.com/watch?v=e8SKVC6VxNU

insider from alex jones show saying they are going to overturn the election

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/12/18/politics/electoral-college-donald-trump-monday/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rCrKOcP4foI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They've never been wrong

Unfaithful electors need to be dragged into the streets and shot

All I want is for Obamacare to fucking stop existing.

I don't understand why that is so much to ask for.

Humpty Drumpfty had some swamp boats
Humpty Drumpfty needed electoral votes

But all the alt-racists and all their white men
Couldn't get him in! Sad! Madame President?

Massive civil unrest, here we come

it isn't happening

FAKE
>FAKE
FAKE
>FAKE
FAKE
>FAKE
FAKE
>FAKE
FAKE
>FAKE

CNN did not announce this.

OP's image is fake.

Then it'll move to congress. Congress will pick Trump/Pence because if they don't this'll end with massive civil unrest.

>b-but muh civil war
I'm going to laugh when the EC votes in literally anyone but Trump tomorrow and the pathetic Murcucks will swallow this insult without firing a single shot.

this.

America will collapse if the result of the peoples vote isn't honored.

You're going to have real life militia and more than half of the average americans against the government.

You can say "what will happen is some hicks will rise up and get droned" and you might be right, but after that the new government will be on edge forever, forcing it to crack down on freedoms like never before to protect itself.

because, even with all the drones, survellience, everything, enough people can just walk through any defenses you put up and kill people. An individual bent on it can do insane damage especially if they're smart and not crazy.

You've also got the military and police on trumps side.

And then you have russia, china and others who seek to bring the US down. If they werent a threat before they will be after the blocking of trump. The slightest hint of civil war will have had them drawing up plans to conquer or destroy the united states if the time comes that it's opportune to do so.

I can't imagine anyone thinking it's a good idea to block trump, unless they are soros and want this collapse for a trophy.

SAGE

take that little drumpflets

> America will collapse if the result of the peoples vote isn't honored.

Who won the popular vote?

It was only 3 days ago when we were in full HAPPENING mode about how Obama was going to go into martial law and block any new president

>no source in two threads
neck yourselves

are you going to cry again when trump wins again?

>I'm on oxygen and haven't left my house in 4 years
>but trust me, I'm an insider

TREEGORT

god I hope they do. for reals

it would be a fucking bloodbath

trump won. if you don't believe that you're crazy.

even with popular vote, illegals in california don't count. Theres even evidence of hillary rigging machines that's come out now.

she cheated and still lost.

NO
WHAT THE FUCK
WE BEAT THE ESTABLISHMENT ALREADY
IF HE DOESN'T FUCKING GET IN TOMORROW SO HELP ME GOD

>this entire thread
you people are fucking retarded

We riot.

RUN HIDE FIGHT

That image is fake btw, no such story, SAD!

FAKE NEWS!!

PAID CTR SHILLS ARE AT IT AGAIN!!

YOU LOST WE WON GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A bunch of faggots in California who would die the second they stepped foot into freezing temperatures

>Leaf 'humour'

>implying soros is still paying these virgins
They're all NEETs now

im not a ctr shill i linked the thread it came from i wanted to continue it out of interest

Serious question to ameribros, in case of election stealing, will you civil war for real ? Or will you meme on Sup Forums while a "bunch of redneck" fight for your freedom ?

CTR at damage control

Been tellin y'all crackaz for months.

that's racist user, that's why

look at this you fucking retarded shill cunt

it's fucking fake you tremendous dipshit

im not a shill you niggerized faggot whore i just saw ops image and freaked out thanks for the repeated source i get the point now

you know if this is fake he will lose alot people because of how close it is to the actual event. I hope its fake for this reason alone.

I told you dahnald, you can't stop me, it's over

too bad you can't delete threads anymore

Op is gay.

This is CNN right now

Did I actually got CNN as Id?

okay, let's think about it this way

let's say that the population of california is 200 sextillion, and they all vote hillary

that's 55 EC votes for hillary

the 49 other states have 49 people and they all vote in trump, so trump has the lead in electoral votes

now I know that the EC votes are reflective of population but that's beside the point

the point is that adding votes to california does not make california get more electoral votes, it just solidifies it

you need tow in the other states to win anyway

I don't believe it 1 second.
The republican party will not commit suicide.

No surprise really.

Soros blatantly said in an interview that if Trump won he'd fuck with the electoral college.

We need to be prepared.

>Concern posting
>Not realizing faithless electors never happen more than 10 at a time
>Not realizing a majority of Trump's states have penalties and laws against faithless electors
>Not realizing the necessary states, including Michigan, void faithless elector votes

What does it matter. That isnt how our system works. If we went off the popular vote politicians would only have to campaign in like 10 cities. The presidential election would always be decided on who offered these few large cities the most free stuff. The end result would be the vast majority of america being unrepresented and uncared for in national politics.
The tyranny of the majority would be a sure thing in your dumbass world. A few big cities get together to form a voting bloc and the rest of us our fucked. Wouldn't be long before a civil war popped off.

Related.

youtube.com/watch?v=rCrKOcP4foI

and since when that fat whores excrement alex jones is a reliable source?

Neither candidate was trying to win the popular vote. Both of them campaigned with the intention of winning the EC and Clinton lost. If Trump was trying to win the popular vote he would have just campaigned in major metropolitan areas and still won. You can't just set the rules, have both parties play by them, and then change them after somebody wins.

It's a fake pic user.

shut the fuck up already

>insider from alex jones show
Change that to "insider from Huffington Post", would you believe it?
He has no credibility.

Work strike is far more effective. But that is why they keep all you waggies living paycheck to paycheck.

>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Shut the fuck up, drumpfkin. Tomorrow, Hillary Clinton will be elected as she will become 45th president of the USA.

I wish we had an electoral system.
The entire country is basically eternally cucked by the needs and opinions of the big cities, most of them in Holland (West Netherlands). liberals and foreigners they mostly be.

If we had an electoral system, we'd have a whole lot less cuckery going around.

More christcuckery though, but that isn't a bad thing in a lot of ways.

You're full of shit, repeating things you half-heard from others. The top 20 largest metro areas make up 15% of America's population.

The honest truth is without the electoral college politicians would campaign everywhere as opposed to three fucking states.

And I'm a Trump supporter but you're a fucking retard.

They want a revolution. A civil war.

Be careful what you wish for.

Alex Jones posters ARE fucking idiots.

We have the ec and there is still an obscene amout of cuckery

>less than 24 hours until Libs are BTFO
>YET AGAIN

TRUMP-SAMA!!!!

alex jones is a fucking jew it's sad that some of you on here take him seriously.

Y'all need to relax, you really think they'd vote for Shillary. They'll probably vote for some mormon cuck like Romney, Huntsman, or McMuffin

1) It’s not curable and it’s barely treatable. He is who he is. There is no getting better, or learning, or adapting. He’s not going to “rise to the occasion” for more than maybe a couple hours. Put that out of your mind.
2) He will say whatever feels most comfortable or good to him at any given time. He will lie a lot, and say totally different things to different people. Stop being surprised by this. While it’s important to pretend “good faith” and remind him of promises, as Bernie Sanders and others are doing, that’s for his supporters, so they can see the inconsistency as it comes. He won’t care. So if you’re trying to reconcile or analyze his words, don’t. It’s 100% not worth your time. Only pay attention to and address his actions.
3) You can influence him by making him feel good. There are already people like Steve Bannon who appear ready to use him for their own ends. The GOP is excited to try. Watch them, not him.
4) Entitlement is a key aspect of the disorder.
5)We should expect that he only cares about himself and those he views as extensions of himself, like his children. He desires accumulation of wealth and power because it fills a hole. (Melania is probably an acquired item, not an extension.) He will have no qualms at all about stealing everything he can from the country, and he’ll be happy to help others do so, if they make him feel good. He won’t view it as stealing but rather as something he’s entitled to do. This is likely the only thing he will intentionally accomplish.
6) It’s very common for non-disordered people to lower their own expectations and try to normalize the behavior. Do not do this and do not allow others, especially the media, to do this.

7) People with NPD often recruit helpers. These are referred to as “enablers” in the literature when they allow or cover for bad behavior, and “flying monkeys” when they perpetrate bad behavior on behalf of the narcissist. Although it’s easiest to prey on malicious people, good and vulnerable people can be unwittingly recruited.
8) People with NPD often foster competition in people they control. Expect lots of chaos, firings, and recriminations. He will probably behave worst toward those closest to him, but that doesn’t mean (obviously) that his actions won’t have consequences for the rest of us. He will punish enemies. He may start out, as he has with the New York Times, with a confusing combination of punishment and reward reward.
9) Gaslighting - He will gaslight, his followers will gaslight.
10) Whenever possible, do not focus on the narcissist or give him attention. Unfortunately we can’t and shouldn’t ignore the president, but don’t circulate his tweets or laugh at him—you are enabling him and getting his word out.

Man if you look closely at the very end of the statement, you can clearly see that it is photoshoped. I mean there are 2 clearly different shades of white if you zoom in on the end of the statement.

>CNN
Good goy get comfy and enjoy the holidays. Celebrated your "victory" and let the big boys do their magic behind the scenes. Don't worry about anything. When you realize what the fuck was actually happening it will be too late, just as planned.

>trump will lose this time, I f-f-fucking s-s-wear

But I want Obamacare to exist so I can continue to get insurance while I'm in college.

Here's your (((You))) fucking Leaf, now for the guzzillionth time, all presidents, and in fact all senators, congressmen, judges, appointees, etc etc all do to. Are you really this dumb?

Underrated ID