You will never get to spank your wife when she fucks up the dinner

>you will never get to spank your wife when she fucks up the dinner

I wouldn't want to beat my wife.

Why not?

My wife fucks up the dinner just to get me to spank her.

>tfw no gf (female)

>implying that would be a punishment.

Women are degenerate and all of them (no exceptions) enjoy being dominated and love rough sex. Spanking is just a part of that.

If she fucks up the dinner, make tender love to her.

That is punishment.

Spanking is not.

My wife would never fuck up the dinner.

>suit and tie at home
What changed?
Why was is a thing in the first place?

I plan to get a wife that agrees to stuff like this.

>tfw no (male) gf

The guy works in a suit and doesn't change when he gets home.

I love old ads.

>tfw no to spank you and then cuddle you and make you feel loved again

My redpilled Bosniabro....Well said.

>tfw your dominant husband will never spank you for messing up his dinner
why live?

And women loved men not being weak pussies that have to have niggers do the fucking for them

Goddamnit you plastic using estrogen males, just stop

America used to be so based. What went wrong?

I'm proud of both of us comrade.

wtf this is my fetish now

I spank my wife when she misbehaves, same as I spank our kids. One time her and one of my daughters were getting hysterical at each other over something. I had them stand nose-to-the-wall to let them cool down then I took my daughter in the other room and spanked her then had her kneel on the floor while I got her mother and spanked her too.
Bitches need a firm hand when they try to pull their bullshit or they'll think it's okay.
>advertisements reflect reality
Never.

I'm not getting married.

I will, however, spank my girlfriend when she gets dinner right

>wife starts to fuck up dinner on purpose just so you hit her

It would be positive reinforcement.

that sounds like the start of a hentai

Why would you want to hit someone you love?

>letting your wife cook dinner
you fucked up.

get an obedient indian waifu faggit

>wife that agrees...
¬_¬ This is why we can't have nice things, because of cucks like you. Do children "agree" to be punished? Women are no different than children when it comes to discipline.

stop being a cuck user, let me cook dinner for you ;3

>He isn't a working professional.
Sad

Ha, almost. Smacking girls on their bare bottom is pretty hot.
>Iranian doesn't understand about disciplining bitches

I understand about discipline, just see no need need for violence.

>when you say the Shoah didn't happen and a muscled qt Jewish girl breaks your door down, strips you, holds you over her knees and gives you six million spankings and you cum at the end and she calls you a bad goyim

How do you like to be disciplined, Yasmin?

Implying she isn't loving it

>ywn get spanked biweekly by your wife for having an insufficiently large paycheck

Wouldn't you wear a suit and a tie if you're going to be depicted on an ad for millions to see?

I would look snappy.

Good luck with that.

Speak for yourself

Nice fantasy with incestuous undertones you faggot. Never have kids.

> occasional corporal punishment
> 'beating'

I used to live with a woman that had fantasies about being spanked. She would dress up in all sorts of sexy underwear and outfits. I always knew she needed a spanking when she wore see-through panties and stockings. Sometimes I would purposely not spank her so she would have to wait. Other times I would spank her when she didnt expect it. She loved fucking after a good hard spanking

What do you mean by that?

>violence
Smacking her upside her bitch face would be violence. Punching her in the gut would be violence. Spanking her is good discipline.
How would you discipline your bitch? Put her in timeout?

Did you fucking steal a trolley from hotel for the luggage?
You take the cake for the most nigger thing ever.

Please don't. I'm on no fap.

I GOT DEVIL TRIPS !!!!

be grateful

Don't be mad cause you jelly.

My wife doesn't fuck up the dinner.

Pin her down and fuck her in her vagina with my penis

For some reason girls really like REALLY like when I do this.

Why can't we just cuddle and be good people in love or something? I don't really enjoy doing being a woman's fantasy rape toy...

Implying she didn't enjoy it. Women love being dominated by dominant men.

Be inventive.

kek

(((They))) built the welfare state and invited all the third world primates they could into the nation.

And men love literally stuffing their dicks inside women and blowing their semen inside them

That's about as much as you can dominate a submissive

>"You're such a slutty little Aryan, user. It looks like the circumcision didn't keep you from wanting to jerk that pathetic cock! Maybe I'll just have to make you into a girl..."

sounds like your raising a future stripper tbqhfam

> Domination trolley

I spank my GF all the time. She has always been very submissive

I always am grateful she was trained up right to know her place.
So you have no strategy but think the one that works that somebody else has is wrong?
No, I'm a raising a future loyal obedient wife just like her mother. Don't project your gross fantasies.

If you ever had a gf who's been into getting beaten she fucks up and gets on your nerves constantly because she knows you'll reward her with a sexual thrill.

It's fun at first but it gets really exhausting because she basically turns into a Sup Forums troll irl with no way to win

I just cannot understand why you would use violence as the means to enforce rules. When I was a child my father was a beater of my mother and me and my siblings, it did not help at all and just made me hate him for the longest time.

>Works job where he wears suit and tie
>Gets off work and comes home around dinner
>Oh boy should I change then eat or just eat?

Thats obviously a hotel room are you retarded? Look at the cheap carpet, cheap door knob, white bed sheets, and nothing on the tables.

A

>spanking wife

sounds good

>spanking daughter, then your mother in front of her

probably gonna mess her up senpai

RARE

*her mother

He made you the man you are today.

Fathers are not there to be loved, they are there to be respected. When you're older you'll understand.

It's hard to fuck up Kraft Dinner.

You just gotta spank her harder, user.

I am never going to spank my kids because of this nasty degenerate post right here

This is exactly why men need to satisfy but control a womans sexual desires

They have no pleasure end until theyre squirting on your dick like a fountain while you choke them half to death in between their satanic word recitals and claws being dug into you bloody with their orgasming nails

Do not take pleasure to excess or you become the demon that is the opposite of a cuckold. Just be a good fucking man and satisfy her, dont become a degenerate sex obsessed wierdo

Hello again.

I am a failure so you are probably correct.

>circumcision
I do not have a mutilated jew dick. You ruined it.

Beating a smart child does not earn respect, outsmarting him and convincingg him does

Beating a stupid one might though because stupid animals just respond yo basic pain/pleasure shit

I spank my college girlfriend a couple of times. I usually warn her or told her she's going to get a spanking based on what she did and she usually fights until she is bent over my knee. Each time I've never really tried touching her or anything but some turn into a blowjob or she just reluctantly says she doesn't like me with her face all red. Been dating almost 2 years in college in our 20's and I've never done it with any girlfriend I've had but something bothered me what she did and i just went straight to a spanking. Kind of surprised myself when I did it.

I've got some oceanfront property in Idaho to sell you, comrade!

She likes it user

Wut?

>tfw your wife was taught how to cook from an early age and doesn't fuck up the dinner but you spank her anyway cause she gets off on it

>you will never get to spank your wife when she fucks up the dinner

a black man will do it instead.
white men cook, clean and earn money
black guy fucks and breeds women

>violence
Again, spanking is not violence.
And good disciplinary spanking is not the same as wanton beating.
Of course all spankings should be administered in front of the entire household. And since they were both being spanked for the same incident it had to be at the same time in that instance.
What's your problem?

(((Estrogen)))

>They have no pleasure end until theyre squirting on your dick like a fountain while you choke them half to death in between their satanic word recitals and claws being dug into you bloody with their orgasming nails

You're making it sound like being a woman is pretty awesome though

You are a freak that gets off on spanking his child, that's pretty sick man

Yes it is.

>You ruined it.
I knew you'd say that. I knew you wouldn't understand.
I'm not talking about from birth, you brainless nigger. You were being too obnoxious one day and Rachel Schlomogoldstein Yahweh Abrhaberg decided to bite your foreskin off.

you won't maybe.

but i will.

my fiance already agreed to me whipping her when she majorly screws up and a slap to the face for minor things

im thinking of toning down the whipping to paddling and im not gonna use an actual whip cuz i dont want to scar her back up

but if you man up and lay down expectations from the beginning you can in fact have a submissive wife that you're in charge of
and remember, if your boss doesn't have the ability to punish you he isn't really your boss.

>I just cannot understand why you would use violence as the means to enforce rules.
It's a sexual fetish. I was never spanked, but I like to imagine both spanking and getting spanked. It's hot.

>smart
>child

You're a fucking comedian aren't you?

i think black men still spank their women. its only weak white men that has been su pussified that they stopped

idk about all that

what's your reasoning for spanking your wife in front of your daughter

the other way makes sense to me because both parents need to show they're in agreement with the punishment and that the wife defers to you
but spanking your wife in front of the child... i don't really see the necessity in that.

>i think black men still spank their women.
More like they simply beat them.

Why is every woman like this? Every girl I've treated like shit just kept coming back for more and the ones I tried to treat with respect just got bored and left.

Why can't women just be normal functioning human beings? It's hard work maintaining the aura of command in a relationship, I'd much rather just have someone to chill with.

Women are literally the niggers of genders