So why is everyone so against jews? Wtf have they done wrong?

So why is everyone so against jews? Wtf have they done wrong?

If they really run the whole world, what's the issue? Most of the jews I've met are very organized and intelligent individuals, I'd find it comforting that the world's nations are in good hands.

Have you ever been to B&H? It has the best customer support and staff of any electronics stores I've been to, and it's literally run 100% by the jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/me7aG7jJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying I would go anywhere near Manhattan, Jew/Fag York, or a B&H

theyre a fucking virus and they need to be purged

if youre truly interested, here;s some info

pastebin.com/me7aG7jJ

They are killing withe race. Making our grills sluts. Killing the definition of being a Man. Fuck the tora and fuck the Jews.

It's not "the Jews," it's those who claim to be Jews but are not. Those just happen to own the banks and the media.

Every single jew I've met is white, and every single jew girl is dressed like a quaker and completely flat. If anything they're spreading the white race (even though there's only 6 million of them), you should be worrying more about Islam pal.

Also, how are they killing the definition of being a man? Yeah cutting off baby dickskin is pretty fucked up, but it's not like they're literally drowning them in 'holy' water like catholics or strapping bombs to them like muslims.

Every war and the desecration followed by saturation of the western world is all brought upon by Jews
We're essentially slaves already, any debt you owe leads back to your Rothschild bank, politicians fight for who can be more pro-Israel, those who don't, attack Israel's enemies.
Rothschild's destroyed all monarchies so that never again could someone wield the power to stand against them
How they treated Nicholas II, shows how they feel about a gentile ruling, even after he had abdicated, he could not be left to regroup just like Germans couldn't.
Jews control America and Russia; what follows is controlling both sides, while flooding these countries with Muslims creating a cycle of hate by two races of people so that whitey can yet again be wielded as a Jewish hammer that sets the nail of Israeli expansion
Jews declared war on Germany, Jews replaced the British PM with (((Churchill))) a puppet to his advisors who held on against fair surrender terms while the English army was destroyed and allowed to retreat by ze Germans.
The Jews behind Churchill got in touch with their comrades in New York and the rest is history.
Enjoy your propaganda and child twinks
The Jew won, a long, long time ago and has nuclear power to cleanse the world at their will, jfk was murdered to protect this and the rothsch I mean federal reserve

yeah bh is one of those good jew things.

>B&H
i dont even know what this is

>being this fucking dense

Its a meeme you dip

>Chopping off foreskin is better than having water poured on your head
>and there'd never have been a suicide bombing by Muslims on western soil without Jews or their role in each and every progressive campaign and their goal of opening borders to filth.

Bed bath and beyond

Literally nothing. Sup Forums is just mad that their shitty muh race is so dumb and easily corrupted that even a few rootless big city Jews can sway them into self destruction over the course of a few decades.

The IQ curve of Jews makes whites look like niggers.

White chimp out and start saying they need to kill the superior race. The Jew is the source of all their problem just like the white man is the source of blacks problems.

Whites are just niggers to Jews.

absolutely and positively this. the "system" that blacks all hate and cannot understand is equivalent to the "illuminati" that whites hate and cannot understand.

This. Jews are objectively superior to us and should be the ones to in power because they are higher IQ.

>should be the ones to in power because they are higher IQ.
not necessarily. the fact that they are higher IQ is the reason why they got there. people with the highest IQ should be given power. They should work for the people who worked the hardest to get there.

I don't know, never met a Jew. Hitler was pretty successful here.

no it's not, jews need to be exterminated

>thread about jew dick-sucking
>american or Isreal flag
>pick 2 (two)

Gas the kikes

>error
This user has been banned for illegal immigration from reddit

>go on trip to carribean
>want to buy two of those waterproof disposable cameras
>they cost $15 at local CVS
>check online
>B&H has them for $6 and free shipping
>literal Jews saved me $18 from the CVS Jews

This.

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you (Rev. 3:9).

Yeah cos dunking a kid in water for a second compares to having your dick mutilated.
Get better material

1 question to Holohoaxers

Why wouldn't the Nazis ever think of exterminating the Jews?

Jews are objectively more intelligent than whites.

They fucking own whites.

I'm gonna go OOC a little bit here and agree with OP. Some of the best countries in the world are the ones you faggots claim to be run by jews. It really seems to me that the reason you hate them if it's not satire is some form of racial or religious jealousy of their success, similar to why blacks hate whites.

muh reel masterrace

IQ is a poor measurement of all round intelligence m8.
I'm well aware Juice are high achievers in science and maths but their on the autistic scale and seem totally socially inept. Even the propaghanda they produce might as well be made by the neo Nazis it comes off as boastful and rubbing people's noses in their power.
The neurotic joo isn't a myth.

I dunno what race you could possibly be!

>not naming it "Joo fly, don't bother me.gif"

You stupid cunt. In that case when science eventually develops a superiour AI to all of human intelligence what do you think the outcome will be.
Also I dispute the assertion that Jews are smarter than whites.
Does it look smart to you to get booted out of every country they ever spent time in? Is that a sign of intelligence????

Because it would be easier to expel/kick them back to Israel
Jews didn't like this though and declared war, they didn't fight in it yet the only suffering heard of or rammed down our throats is theirs

it's specific jews really but even the more benign ones tend to be ultra liberal and many outright hate white people

>anecdotal fallacy

>appeal to ignorance

>cherry picking

et al

GAS

But Paddy Genetics is racist!
Thats neopotism, if Jews didn't live together like vermin, lifting one above the other, aggressively defending and expanding their treasure, they'd have been ground away by now
Theyre cutthroat, liars, swindlers, users and hypocrites, call him what he is; a Jew and watch him strong together his expletives.
Jews are not physically gifted, they are no smarter than someone who had the same freedom of education as he and would have no power or wealth if not for keeping families Jewish, the money in the family, promoting Jew over gentile at every opportunity and partaking in the usury of everyday people who have to pay the bill when you need a bail out.

I'm sure they thought about it, but in the end they just did what a hundred other nations have over the course of history, and just kicked them the fuck out.

Also used them as a source of labor during the war.

Contrary to what you may have heard, Hitler was not bent on exterminating other species of human.

If that's the case, then howcome jews need to collect welfare from whites to stop their country from sliding into being a third world shithole?

BAD GOY