Realistically, how many more decades/centuries do you think the USA will last as a top tier civilisation?

realistically, how many more decades/centuries do you think the USA will last as a top tier civilisation?

all civilisations eventually have come to their end, i doubt the US will be an exception.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9FCDfcGQqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

x=1+(x/2)

30-40 years, give or take

why that time length? and what do you think will be the eventual cause

2 dollars

>used the equation I put to find on wolfram alpha

ebin fellow burger

It's the correct answer tho

treefiddy

$1.50

x=1+(x/2)
2x=2+x
3x=2
x=0.66666666666666666666

You're fucking retarded.

$2

May want to recheck that algebra buckeroo

I really hope you're joking with that.

>leaf algebra

as long as they can keep their army as the first in the world they will be tier 1. Maybe China can get them in 60-80 years but not in the near future. The power of the countries is measured by the power of their army

retards spotted

Infinite Dollars

The ticket costs 1+.50
That is the cost of the ticket
The ticket should cost
1.50+.75
That is the cost of the ticket
The ticket should now cost 2.25 dollars
This continues infinitely

>2x=2+x
no you fucking child.
x-1=x/2
2x-2=x
x=2

1.50 but if the ticket itself is $1 why am I payving .50 more?

kekked

no it doesnt, ticket costs 1 buck PLUS half of it which is .50. End statement.

>$1.50

But if it's $1.50 + half its price, it's $2.25

None, because I don't have any money on me right now.

Quality Sup Forums thread guys. 100 years later and people still posting bait threads with images more appealing then the text.

The ticket costs 1 buck plus half of it.

The price of the ticket is now 1.50
half it's price would be .75 therefore the original calculation is invalid and the tickets true price cannot be determined, logically it would cost an infinite amount of dollars at their is no true end point

cost = 1 + 1/2(cost)
x = 1 + (x/2)
x-1 = x/2
2x - 2 = x
-2 = -x
x = 2

no it isnt. look at the logic

t=1

price = t+(t/2)

simple fucking logic.

Price and t =/=

Impossible to say. Old civs that fell out, were in a very different time. We are now living in a time when the US essentially controls the world economy, and information.

However, the real change will be when the first country developes true self improving AI. The country that does that, will rule the world forever. The US is in the best position for them to develope it first, possibly china second. I can't take anything china does seriously, because I feel like they fucking lie about everything to make their dicks seem bigger. If the US creates the first true superhuman AI, we will rule until the AI overtake us.

Sam Hyde actually had a good video about it, and how China must not be the first country to develop it. AI should be priority number 1

youtube.com/watch?v=F9FCDfcGQqg

I never even passed algebra and I know this is 2

John Glubb - The Fate of Empires

read it, it's short.

but then it's price is 2.25$

depends on if we reverse the multi-culty trend.

The price of the ticket is not 1 dollar though.
The price of the ticket would be 1 dollar plus half the total price, which is .50 cents, however this changes the price of the ticket to 1.50, half of 1.50 is 0.75 so the price of one ticket is 2.25 but half of that is 1.1125 etc etc

Also by this logic

Price=t+(Price/2)

What a waste of dubbbbs

why is this fucking spam?

dubs

So therefore
Price = t+(((((((t+(t/2))+(t/2))+(t/2))+(t/2))+(t/2))+(t/2))/2) continue forever

>If the US creates the first true superhuman AI, we will rule until the AI overtake us.

I feel like that would happen incredibly fast considering no one has gotten close to solving the control problem yet. If we create a self improving AI without solving the control problem first I'd say humans wouldn't last long after that, and I don't really see how the control problem can be solved for a truly self improving general AI.

Legends never die, kid

Rounded to the nearest cent?

i think if black men breeds enough white women then america will be strong again.
the white and to some extend mexican genepool is stale.
they need to be injected with STRONG BLACK SEED STRONG BLACK SEED STRONG BLACK SEED STRONG BLACK SEED STRONG BLACK SEEDSTRONG BLACK SEED STRONG BLACK SEED

I agree

Us will probably become the head of a global power kinda like how it dominates the IMF and other organizations.

This is why I stopped going to Sup Forums
Everything is cuck this cuck that.

Have any lewds of your president leaked?

We'll end up becoming the united States of china by 2025.

>half it is price
BRITISH EDUCATION EVERYONE

RETARD
1+(2/2)=2

NO
ITS TWO
Half of two is one.
One plus one equals two.
One plus half of two equals two.

look at this autism

Lol

$0.50 and hope the vendor thinks I am retarded

>realistically, how many more decades/centuries do you think the USA will last as a top tier civilisation?
The real question that you want to ask should be: will the US decline faster than the rest of the civilized world?

I don't think it will because North America is separated from the middle east with a natural and difficult-to-cross barrier, so we can resist the terrorizing influence if Islam.

1+1.5xinfinity=infinity you silly leaf

>The power of the countries is measured by the power of their army

Spoken like someone who would post a worthless kid opinion on a political forum. Well done

It's self referring so, you pay Aleph Null

infinity is not a number, aleph null is.

א0

א 0

How is this Sup Forums related?

this shitty forum reverses it on post.

א0 anyway. whatever

uɐɥɔ4 ɹǝʞɔnɟɹǝɥʇoɯ ɐ ǝq ʇ,uop

Most depressing thing I've ever read.

At least some people get the self referring part of the sum.

Also, the more you know

Tickets $1. You pay half price.

Ticket is $0.50.

It's a possessive apostrophe you dumbass

The only depressing notion is that when the Anglo world loses supremacy, the Chinese take over.