What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

isogg.org/wiki/Autosomal_DNA_testing_comparison_chart
socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f32/fun-fact-paternity-testing-is-illegal-in-france-and-germany-1046033/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm the same except 95% European and most is from Southern Europe. Pretty standard.

h-hey guys who should I breed with?

t.jamal

You actually paid money for this?

Not white

White god.

>hapa """male"""
>breed

Okay who should I rape

are italins rare or something? even the mutts dont have as much as italian as I do, %5, might not seem much but it was a complete surprise. where did that come from.

WE

pls respond

Breed with another half asian girl, i really doubt they're hard to find in Canada

Makes sense.

What kind?

I guess you're half philippine so there you go, or thai, or cambodian or something like that, but i think you're caring too much about this

I like the (You)'s.

Shared genetic affinity. It's not real. Greeks often get a bit of italian too. As do other populations from around the mediterrranean.

KHAN'D

fucking mongrel

:(

Why haven't you hanged yourself yet, and why aren't people here ever posting about their purity instead of this mongrelized shitshow?

>le 60% white face

Reminder that autosomal genetic testing is modern astrology

what is your pic?

it's just statistical and the results have to be interpreted, especially if you are using different tests with different numbers of clusters and even different samples to compare

It's all from the same sample

It's a the same genetic sample interpreted by 5 different companies, I have more if you want to see how crazy it gets

Wrong pic

yes but your sample is compared to different databases, which are gonna partly influence the result, and on top of that also different tests
the results should be indicative, not taken literally

Yes but people on Sup Forums get genetic tests and 23andme tells them they are .2 percent african and then they go to FTDNA and they get a test and it say they are .2 percent asian but zero african. People take the results too seriously

I think 23andme has the biggest database so it's probably the most trustworthy

They test the least number of SNP's of the big tests though and it's not always smart to use user submitted data
isogg.org/wiki/Autosomal_DNA_testing_comparison_chart

Provide more information please. I'm thinking of getting one.

Information on what? Which test are you thinking of getting?

what companies? I want to try this bad

Well in my first image I had DNALand, 23andMe, FTDNA, Ancestrydna and some online calculator

The next image was from WeGene which is a chinese run site, they have an english page now too but it's still rough

AncestryDNA. They have a good reputation and are not owned by google jews

This be me.

I'm about to add Chinese in the mix.

>sub Saharan African
Unacceptable admixture in all racist communities

Okay AncestryDNA doesnt give you Y-dna or mtdna though, just your autosomal info, also no health info. You can still get health info by using your raw data on promethease though. I actually thought AncestryDna's results were most accurate to what I knew but it was also very general. It costs 100 dollars, there's probably a holiday sale though

Fellow castizo reporting in! We are the masterrace of Latin America. The looks and intellect of our White ancestors but with a bit of a tan!

Guess split.

One half Japanese, one quarter Polish, and one quarter Mexican?

What other tests would you recommend? How do you know that this is a result from the same sample and not some business slander?

**one half mexican and one quarter Japanese.

Why does nobody ever have more than a few percent French & German?

Also, why is French and German the same category? I thought the French weren't even white?

>Also, why is French and German the same category? I thought the French weren't even white?

I want to know this too.

50% Marco, 50% Rubio

>How do you know that this (You) is a result from the same sample and not some business slander?
Because I created it, the tests are all from me using my raw genetic data

>What other tests would you recommend?
Gedmatch

It's free and you can just download your raw data and use a bunch of their calculators and features, promethease is must if you want health info but doesnt tell you much about ancestry. I havent tried genographic but they test a lot of SNP's although the guy who runs it knows shut about about genetic anthropology and still believes a lot of outdated stuff but I guess that isnt too important.

isogg is your friend, isogg.org/wiki/Autosomal_DNA_testing_comparison_chart but it has some outdated stuff there. It can tell you most of what you need to know

typical spic. You're one that can "pass" as "Spanish" but we all know you've got nigger and abbo in your blood.

French and German = general west european that they cant specifically say is from the british isles, italy, Scandinavia or Iberia. Very few of them give genetic samples either

Oh ya right, isn't DNA test forbidden in Germany?

kek. close.

socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f32/fun-fact-paternity-testing-is-illegal-in-france-and-germany-1046033/

And France

That is seriously fucked up.

I think it's banned so there is no paternal testing being done, which is pretty sad

My employees said they're to stuff me in an oven if i had any jew blood in me

Jesus...

Is there anywhere left in Europe that isn't cucked for you guys to go?

Hi Lee

Dude, you left your name on there.

Whe did a great job in the balkans

Sweden has probably the most freedom in all of Europe.

Here is the breakdown of mine.

Your ID describes you perfectly, turd.

I prefer "Turd Blossom."

Oops well at least there's a musician that shares the same name so its fine

Muh Shekels. $30 dollars? What do you need $20 dollars for?

Astrology isnt that accurate. I am half portuguese/italian and results are basically that

inbreed/10

happy birthday lee

wow dude ur so fucked

they are also rated the most accurate

>.4% ashkenazi

What companies did you use and what is your ancestry(aka parents and grandparents)?
What do you mean by outdated? Is there a list of companies that do it? AncestryDNA is the most accurate and with biggest data base as far as I know right?

jealous/cocainfarmer

Kek a mongol raider raped one of your ancestors

nigger

>tfw more anglo than an actual anglo

I got 73% British/Irish.

This is what a nu-male looks like

>Overall accuracy and sophistication of the biogeographical ancestry analysis rated on a 1-10 scale with 10 being excellent and 1 being poor

23andme - Overall rating: 7
FTDNA - Overall rating: 3.5
AncestryDNA - Overall rating: 3
National Geographic - Overall rating: 2.5
Chromo 2 - Overall rating: 3.5

One of my friends from college took one of these. It came up something like 50% balkan, 25% east European, 10% broadly southern European, 5% German/French, a few percent Finnish and the rest was broadly European. He showed it to me on his phone. I'll try asking him for a screenshot later.

>find two lee macdougalls
>see the musician
>see the not musician
>order non musician twelve pizzas

the trick is that he is the musician

No im not

>What companies did you use
, remember to use promethease and gedmatch though. One major test I haven't tried is genographic

>and what is your ancestry(aka parents and grandparents)?
One grandparent is full german, one is german/scottish/dutch/irish, one is german/irish and another is german/french/irish but of course all at different percentages.

>What do you mean by outdated?
They mention sites that are inactive and people to ask advice from that no longer respond. They mad a lot of these pages from a few years earlier but it's still the best resource out there.

>Is there a list of companies that do it?
Other than the one's a mentioned before? There are lot of ones specifically for brits, isogg probably has a list on their site too.

>AncestryDNA is the most accurate and with biggest data base as far as I know right?
I'm not sure which is most accurate but they test a very high number of SNP's and i viewed it as the most accurate. After you get your raw data some other sites you usually have to pay for will let you upload your raw data for free. I know DNAland's services are completely free if you have your genetic data, also Wegene but that's mostly for asians and they aren't too accurate for europeans

This is me, but how did I get abbo if I'm Mexican?

Gas me last. I want to do some gassings before I go.

>Overall rating: 7
The Ancestry Composition feature offers a map view which displays one's ancestral components from various regions of the world as of 500 years ago, a split view for those who also have one or both parents who have been tested by 23andMe, and a breakdown by chromosone. Three settings are available: conservative, standard, and speculative. Overall accuracy is reasonably good, but predictions in Europe are still not optimal, particularly in the speculative mode. Ancestry Finder provides a breakdown of one's ancestry by country.

The problem is their analysis is very outdated though, 23andme doesnt even offer Ancestry Finer anymore. I think they are rated highest because of their flashy display

nah it's pretty obvious that it's this guy

>What do you think Sup Forums?
I think 23 and me sells you genetic makeup to advertisers, and while you might be cucked enough to be comfortable with that, you're helping erode privacy and personal freedoms, and you've make the world a (slightly) smaller, darker, more evil place.

If anyone's wondering what he looks like, he has light brown eyes, sallow skin and light brown hair. He's around 6'2".
His face is long and bony with very sharp features.

Whatever you say, Lee. Expect an extra large Hawaiian smeared all over your recording equipment tomorrow.

You still Colombian. Nobody likes your kind.

when you compare it to the others it seems like their analysis is superior, especially for europeans