Beautiful Russian Today MILF destroys the western narrative against Assad

She is not only beautiful but she is based.
youtube.com/watch?v=jVavSHSAN48

Other urls found in this thread:

russian.rt.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Russia Today

No

>103466528
gaycunt

>Anissa

Its fake news you emo rape offspring.

Redpill me on RT
do they promote degeneracy in Russia?

If you're going to disregard a media institution due to overt bias and likely state propaganda, in all honesty, what mainstream media do you listen to?

Ameera David is my newsfu

There is no RT in Russia

She does raise a good point about these activists. They always cry their is a brutal and heinous war around them only later to appear on prime time news networks.
These (((activists))) also seem to be operating in similar fashion posting certain topics that are identical at the time

so they only have a website, no TV?
russian.rt.com/

What is the biggest state TV in russia?

Nice to hear bias against my own country. It's refreshing.

For real though, RT got me thinkin' bout the White Helmets. Look that shit up. "NGO" funded by UK and US, lots of staged footage of them saving children. A move documentary type thing was released on White Helmets- could be full on western propaganda.

There's just no credible way of researching this shit because there aren't many journalists on the ground covering shit like the White Helmets or what's going on in Syria without being partisan.

There is RT in russian, but you need cable or satellite or something, so very few people actually watch it.

Biggest ones are propably "channel 1", "Russia 1", "NTV" and others.

As this user said, RT not one of the main TV channels in Russia and not even a 5% of peoples watch it here.

do they promote degeneracy like pic?

But RT is a news channel why they need to do this?

no no I meant the other bigger russian channels like channel 1 and russia 1

Not sure what exactly on your pic but there is no gay, crossdressing and "this person looks like a boy but actually it's a girl" shit on main channels in Russia.

It's a Russian-backed news organization aimed at the English speaking audience and is attempting to insert itself into American MSM and bring Russia-friendly views into American public discourse.

I bet she has stretch marks and uneven tits.

It's much more palatable then American news media.

I do admit it feels dirty though. It's propaganda, but I still enjoy it.

>I do admit it feels dirty though. It's propaganda, but I still enjoy it.

You should be careful with what you consume.

>I do admit it feels dirty though. It's propaganda, but I still enjoy it.

this. especially when they have the women newscasters

>its ok sweetie ur just a stupid brainwashed american putin will help u praise assad

>>I do admit it feels dirty though. It's propaganda, but I still enjoy it.
No need to worry about it for yourself. American MSM effectively influences American public opinion and builds or erodes the public's resolve on certain issues. Russian-backed propaganda is no different in effect, except counteracting the building of resolve against Russian interests.

>beautiful
That 5 head.

butthurt kike detected