One of those refugees could be the next CEO or doctor or scientist yet you'd rather let them DIE in Syria. Fuck you...

One of those refugees could be the next CEO or doctor or scientist yet you'd rather let them DIE in Syria. Fuck you. What do you have to say for yourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/how-isis-smuggles-terrorists-among-syrian-refugees-453039
snopes.com/steve-jobs-father/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jobs stole ideas and took credit for others' work.

Elon Musk is an anglo and a legal immigrant.

all of the leftist brainwashed masses are iphone users. total (((coincidence)))

he was also possibly the biggest douchebag in U.S. corporate history.

Fuck them. Fuck all of humanity.

war in the middle east since Steve Jobs parents were still alive. Wow, those mudslime really must be hating peace.

Wozniak is our guy, also Steve jobs was half middle eastern half white. He was adopted because his white mom didn't want her baby

>refugee
That's a funny way of spelling exchange student

Jobs was half white and raised by white people.

He had no ties to his birth father. In fact he went out to a restaurant his father worked at and felt nothing upon meeting him.

Except that he wasn't a refugee but a PhD student....

come on senpai, at least get the b8 right

HAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT???
I HATE STEVE JOBS, AND THIS IS THEIR ARGUMENT?

That's what has really more of, nigger technology. Thanks to this fucker we have a generation made up of autistic man-children on our hands.

B But muh shitty occupy meme brah. Way to kill muh buzz.

Steve Jobs didn't make anything. He cant code nor can he design. All he did was steal ideas. Why should we let more thieves into our Country? Why didn't Jobs make Syria a profitable and productive country? Why did he nigout on his daughter?

He was also one of the most evil men that ever lived. Jobs was a horrible monster of a man...

dickless

>Steve Jobs
>savage muslim

K

no, he was the son of a syrian immigrant, who worked his ass off

And his father wasn't a refugee. He was a deadbeat immigrant.

Steve jobs wasnt great, but you sound like a fucking pussy

Does that change the fact that 99.9% of people do nothing with their lives? especially inbred kebabs.

Steve was also psychopathic and had dysfunctional relationships. Hell, he denied responsibility over his own daughter until she was an adult. Oh and for literally every Apple product there is a cheaper more customisable alternative that is easier to fix and find parts for. Sure Apple products are a bit glossier but you have to be a moron to pay hundreds extra just for a shinier device that in many cases is actually functionally inferior to the cheap alternatives.

All of these are true too
So why exactly is he being held up as some sort of admirable man?

And he paid about as much tax as all the other refugees do...

WTF I hate Steve Job's father now.

Is that picture supposed to be anti-refugee?

>CANADIANS
dont post again

Job was a horrible person whose influence has greatly increased consumer "Buy the new model every year and toss the old one" culture that's helping to destroy the environment and cause people to go into debt to have the latest and greatest gadget.

Sounds like an excellent reason not to let in Syrians.

Isn't he the faggot whose factories had suicide nets?

Why do liberals even like this guy?

ok, faggot.

His biological father was a millionaire, not some filthy rapist from the desert.

So your retarded leftist logic is that you should flood your house with shit in the hopes that one of the shit nuggets might turn out to be a piece of gold.

LOL

why dont you have a girlfriend?

Daily reminder that Steve Jobs was grown as a christian and that when he knew who his muslim father was he rejected him.

like I give a shit, they don't belong here.

ohh one shitskin out a million was good let's bring them all in!!! liberal logic

stfu nigger faggot

if they're so smart, why don't they find a way to build a successful country/society at home?

>One of those refugees could be the next CEO or doctor or scientist yet you'd rather let them DIE in Syria. Fuck you. What do you have to say for yourselves?

That's some fine thinking there Lou. I suppose that they could stay in their own fucking country and be doctors or scientists there????

newsweek.com/how-isis-smuggles-terrorists-among-syrian-refugees-453039

Steve Jobs was half geman. How many half-germans are coming with the refugees.

>1 post by this ID
Sage.

>Don't reject taking in refugees simply because thousands of them are raping our daughters and mustering their fathers. Steve Jobs was the son of a ((((Refugee)))). We might get another one.
>Abortion is also ok.

Because Im married. Thanks for caring about my personal life Mr. Maplet.

I say that America should have American CEOs, doctors, and scientists.

I thought liberals hated brain drain from underdeveloped countries because its just another way to exploit them that white nations use?!?!?!!?

This mentality destroyed your country
You don't base law on the 1 in a trillion chance scenario. So why have murder or rape laws when they could covict an innocent. So let how many countless terrorists in on the hope 1 turns into a hiv positive gay technology ceo? Right

Why do all these Syrian doctors and scientists constantly stay on our welfare system and refuse to work, and refuse to learn our language?

I don't get it. They could have just gone to Saudi Arabia or Turkey if they wanted peace from the war.

because you are weak, and they are pushing you out.. like the literal shit that you are

>Canada

And he sent all of Apple's manufacturing jobs oversees, what's your point?

sage this bait thread

snopes.com/steve-jobs-father/

fight me bitch

Didn't he die of the AIDS?

oh yeah, let's import 100k refugees from syria, maybe one of them would be einstein-tier
but what do with other 100k-1 fucks who desire not to work, but to get some fresh european/american pussy?

>buying Applel products
>thinking Applel products are a good thing for the world
Applel is one of the biggest scams in the US economy.

in other words
refugees are useless because they don't want to work and generally fucking stupid
their motivation is not to get in America but to get out of their homeland
why the fuck would you even take care of someone if they don't want to give anything (but their genes) back?

Jobs was a thief that stole ideas from Xerox, IBM & bell labs.

He was the illegitimate son of a Syrian IMMIGRANT. Big difference. Also, said father had no trouble leaving little Stevie behind.

If all we got was highly educated rich syrians, I couldn't give less of a fuck as long as it wasn't too many. We are getting the bottom of the barrel shit

Steve Jobs was cancer. I doubt this is actually from OD.

Congrats on the drive-by post though, OP. Damn this is fucking dedication!

>t.broke boy who has never used apple products

The marriage of superior software designed specifically for the hardware is what makes Apple products better than anything else. The sleek, industrial design is just an added benefit. Not to mention they are hardly more expensive than the comparable alternatives which are few; at least in US.

Thats not even remotely true when it comes to tablets these days. Then with phones they have the system all closed off so you can't do anything special with it.

Refugee? He was a millionaire.

Feels
Fucking
Good
Brah

FUCK STEVE JOBS HE SET US BACK A DECADE IN MOBILE TECHNOLOGY REEEE

Except saving and emailing a document takes like 15 steps on iOS.

t. macfag

>((((((((((((((refugee)))))))))))))))

>What do you have to say for yourselves?

Totally worth it.

Steve jobs never wrote a line of code in his life.

t. apple shill

I say stop supporting radical islamist "moderate rebels" and all this shit propaganda against Assad and stop spending trillions of dollars in war in the Middle East, then there won't be a refugee problem.

You fucks want to sound like good people, you are the ones supporting war criminals in reality.

Jobs is a greedy, selfish theif. Fuck apple

His mother was the daughter of armenians living in Syria who had to escape because otherwise they would be genocided by muslim authorities
This lacks a fuckload of information

Apple products are trash. Apple also exploits America and outsources jobs and still demands a premium price for bullshit that was produced with slave labor, while masquerading as something secure and here for consumers. Then WikiLeaks showed Apple was willing to hand over metadata and collude with the DNC. Fuck Steve Jobber

Doesn't matter. He made apple the wealthiest company on earth. he was a good businessman.

Same reason you do, because Jews make us

This has been all over kikebook since 2014......

If I don't know someone, I guarantee you I'd let them die.

Everything you said is anti Semitic and has you at odds with israel

>What do you have to say for yourselves?
1 post by this ID

Shouldn't have been born in Syria than.
Sucks to suck and I'm sorry I'm not sorry.

He was the SON of the Syrian refugee he was not a Syrian Refugee himself. BIG DIFFERENCE

How many years have there been Syrian refugees?? Longest. War. Ever.

$0.02 has been deposited into your iAccount

So what value would be lost if the apple corporation was never formed? A shitty OS and some shitty mp3 players?

There was a time when Apple needed to exist but that time has long since passed.

mp4* remember they were jews and made their music incompatible with other devices.

He rode wozniak's back to success and he and his family assimilated the refugees don't , we will never let you rape our wives or children and your so called "religion of peace" will never be accepted.

>could be
Well, OP could have been a great man too, but look at what he became. Sad! Many such cases.

Isn't Apple based in Ireland?

Steve jobs is litterally the devil.

you provide no source and if it was true it wouldnt change my opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

fck you first you fckheaded fck

an exception to a rule CAN
NOT be a rule

steve jobs was deep inside a muslim thief and muslim skimmer. He stole ideas. Sacked talented people and took credit for their work.

he was the greatest slimy muslim thief and muslim skimmer.

Apple contributed jack shit to the tech industry. They stole ideas and were credited with their innovation because they released a sub-par copy months before the other company released the good version. Then they continually released products with features purposefully left out so they could include it with the next version, then the next version, the next, what are we on the 8th reiteration now and it's still not as good as Android?

The worst part is other tech companies copied their kikery, seeing how successful it was (its success based solely on how stupid hipster normies are and how susceptible they are to shit marketing). Now every company released garbage then next year they'll have their "new and improved" garbage that still has a glass screen and planned obsolescence built right into the programming.

Did you hear they just released a phone with no fucking headphone jacks? Then lo and behold they released the apple brand apple cordless headphones. That man was probably a Syrian Jew, this is Jewry to the highest degree.

Who the fuck cares.
1/10 for effort.

Every apple user is a retard. Literally every leftist is an apple user

Shitloads of communists use Linux.

Cool.

Let's compare the odds of how many sons of Syrian refugees have become CEOs compared to those which have been accused or convicted of rape in the country to which they've immigrated.

I guess mass rape and terrorism, not to mention the loss of your country culturally and racially, is a small price to pay for the minuscule chance that one of these Third World shitskins will become a CEO.

OnePlus 3 isn't too far behind the iPhone 7 in terms of raw power, yet it's $200 cheeper, and my $1,000 PC outperforms the $1500 Macbook. Try again, Apple shill. The only good thing Apple's done as of late is swap their OS over to UNIX.