What do you guys think of red pill latinos

What do you guys think of red pill latinos.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Colombians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a mestizo

as long as they are legal and can speak english to an understandable extent i am fine with them.

They deserve to be executed because they're non-white.

milf

only spics can tell the difference.

fuck off beaner

they pretty cool and i like their food.

Being latino is a fucking curse. Girls only date blacks and asians but for some reason they are disgusted by us.

Wtf?

Dark hair and especially dark eyes just does it for me. I don't know what makes me dick respond to these features. My dick actually doesn't care about skin color but since Sup Forums says I shouldn't race mix, I try to go for light skinned. But hard to find a light skinned woman with dark eyes/hair.

Hispanics can come close sometimes. So can some MENA and Indian women, but they are rare where I live so not really an option.

You are crazy. There are tons of white women in the US who get soaked for latino men. Especially if you are good height, dress well, speak good english, and are clean.

You have Asians in Colombia

>Trump
>redpilled
Lel

>Especially if you are good height, dress well, speak good english, and are clean.

Except for being clean (which we are for some weird cultural reason) those are not qualities Latinos are known for. In fact it's the exact opposite.

This.

The only red polled candidate was sanders.

>Dark hair and especially dark eyes
Try Italian or Greeks

No, Trump is the best of the worst but he's not ebin redpilled XD

Well all of them but height is something you can work on. If you are short though, women are savage and merciless but you can probably still find some short white girl with a thing for latino men.

good on them, they're better than most but unfortunately still not white and have low iqs. If it were up to me I would say sterilize them so they can't breed but not outright kill them like I would blacks. (and yes i realize there are some decent black people but it's like 1/1000 and the world would be so much better if they were all just gone)

they're on our side so its good

i'd hardly call trump republican

yes chings chongs are everywhere

and we have nintendo population like peru ecuador and brasil but its really small percent

I'd hardly call him a lot of things. He's a crypto kike.

¿Quién es esta demonio de semen?

wiki says you guys have a lot of Lebanese people

She's on Twitter

yes, but long time ago there were immigration japonese in colombia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Colombians

>Latina
>Mom
wow color me surprised