What happened to wholesome entertainment Sup Forums? It seems these days of degeneracy plague our media...

What happened to wholesome entertainment Sup Forums? It seems these days of degeneracy plague our media, while the 90s-00s seemed relatively perfect. But hey I'm just happy this series is untouched by the sickening values of today's degenerates.

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34hentai.net/image/195546/195546 - Angelica_Pickles Animated Cynthia Fuchur ManiacPaint Rugrats Sound Stu_Pickles.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=FUfyFrO33v8
youtube.com/watch?v=p3oDYS6kYwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>But hey I'm just happy this series is untouched by the sickening values of today's degenerates.

rule34hentai.net/image/195546/195546 - Angelica_Pickles Animated Cynthia Fuchur ManiacPaint Rugrats Sound Stu_Pickles.webm

>But hey I'm just happy this series is untouched by the sickening values of today's degenerates.

>what is rule 34

wew lad

Bob got B L A C K E D

>wholesome entertainment
>rugrats
not the best example but I get what you mean. however, dont forget one generation's wholesome is another generation's degeneracy.

what happened to the brendan fraser thread(s)

Why is this so fucking funny you god damn leaf shit?

Why did they fuck up the original GOAT design? I pray the theme song is still the same.

90s/00s were unbelievably degenerate compared to anything before and the only reason you think back on it fondly is because you were a child

How did we go from this
youtube.com/watch?v=FUfyFrO33v8

to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=p3oDYS6kYwU

God damn Sup Forums at it's best

Just stick with what you know for godsakes most reboots are fucking trash in general

>most reboots are fucking trash in general

Not even ReBoot is safe from shitty reboots

What's wrong with his- no... WHERE is his face!?!

Son of a fucking bitch, that show was perfect and ended like a show should. Of course they have to go back and rape the corpse.

FUCKING LEAFS, STOP DESTROYING YOUR HERITAGE AND CULTURAL STUFF

Dude, the Pickles were fucking Jews. Grandpa played Russian Roulette because he was ashamed of Holohoaxing. Angelika's mom was a business magnate: A FEMALE BUSINESS MAGNATE. Marxism brah. All of it. Indoctrination for children from Day 1.

>Rugrats
>About filthy cartoon Jews
>Even had Hannukah special
>wholesale entertainment
Wew lad

I'd say the Aughts were a somewhat reasonable step back from the craziness of the Nineties, probably as a result of the bleak reality of the post 9/11 world. And then market crashed, Obongo got elected, and everything got shifted into full retard for the Triggering Teens.

Well there you go. Doubles says 00s were sobering. They were. Now we're into an alternate reality here in the Triggering Teens. What will happen in the Twighlight Twenties?

Rugrats is Jewish multiracial propaganda aimed DIRECTLY AT young, developing toddlers.

The main family was JEWISH. The only white man in the show was a weak, fragile beta that unironically married a gook.

One of the women is a literal dont need no man independent woman executive career woman feminist dyke bitch.

AND the most well behaved child was that little nigress.

Oh my user.

>shitting on based Susie

Does EVERY black girl need to be a chimp out? Besides it makes sense she wasnt an asshole since she was the oldest