Jeb! Is a cuck

You have no power here!

jeb is a mess

Low energy snowball.

He's a complete joke but I always kind of liked him in a pity sort of way. in high school the students would always vote the biggest losers in the school to be homecoming king and queen or whatever that's how I always felt about Jeb, like he didn't really want to win that bad or something

PRESIDENT ELECT JEB BUSH

JEB IS A WASTE!

Well, he mentioned that he had plenty of cool things he could be doing instead of running. Now, he has all the time in the world to pursue said cool things.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH user! You just ruined my prom night memories.

>was king of the prom

Did he misfire?

please clap

My school always choose a couple of the handicap kids(retards mostly) so yours couldn't have been to bad.

Jeb! felt more real and likeable here than any time on the campaign trail. I get that its a scripted, coached delivery, but did no one think to spend the hundreds of millions of funding he had on someone to prep him for speeches?

what potato school did you go to? prom is always the king of normies.

F for Yeb

The election was simply not the same after he dropped out. The bitterness between him and Trump was hilarious.

Not so fast friend...slow and steady wins the race. Say it with me: Jeb!

I never thought a poor polack could feel bad for an american millionaire but Jeb proved me wrong. He just wanted to people like and respect him so goddam much.

Sauce

I pretty much lost all interest in the election when Jeb dropped out.

The Cruz delegates meme is one of the cringiest forced memes I've ever seen and not even remotely funny.
It was trying to recapture the magic of the Jeb days but it failed.

I'm glad someone finally said it.

Jeb! was a nice candidate.