obviously

that doesn't mean there are no crazy/weird people, though

(((Freud)))

>A billion dollar market
>Deals in nothing but 100% pure, weapons grade bullshit
>Every shrink's name ends in "-stein"

I don't know, user. What do you think?

at best its pseudoscience

No it isn't. Is IQ a pseudoscience? IQ is something invented in a sub field of psychology known as psychometrics. Psychology is an enormous field of study with a shit load of valuable research.

Freud didn't invent psychology, he invented psychoanalysis.

The majority of psychologists don't work in a medical field. Those that do tend to be clinical psychologists and they cannot prescribe drugs (no psychologists can). You're confusing psychiatrists (medical doctors) with psychologists (people who study the human mind).

obligatory molyneux spam
youtube.com/watch?v=eOScYBwMyAA

>look at me I study a-level psychology, the post.
Grow out of it lad psychology is a meme subject psuedoscience.

>look at me I don't have any arguments

Saying something is a pseudoscience is just your opinion. If psychology is a pseudoscience so is physics, chemistry, geology, and so on.

Factually, no. These days it is almost entirely empirical, meaning mathematically supported, and you can't even get a fucking visit with a therapist unless the insurance companies have their say.

But seriously, it is extremely valuable, but people on Sup Forums get butthurt because they feel insecure about their mental problems like anxiety, depression, and schizophrenic tendencies.

There is zero argument that it is "Jewish" or "a trick" or "pseudoscience" or anything like that. If you think that, you are blindly misled, or you are lying.

Read a fucking book, people.

Bold words coming from England, the "emasculated impotent rage" capitol of the world.

Don't you have some Pakistani bulls to prep for your pretty little Rotherham girls?

>he fell this hard for the psychology meme
You'll figure it out

spotted the juices

The average Sup Forumstard will claim psychology is a Jewish invention and then 5 minutes later cite IQ stats that show country x has a higher average IQ than country y.

>doesn't have any arguments and just repeats memes and insults

>he fell THIS HARD for the psychology meme
Beginning to think you won't ever figure it out

This. I used to think it's bullshit but I took a class and was surprised to learn that there's valuable science behind it. Pretty interesting stuff.

informationliberation.com/?id=2472

>susan polk
>felix polk

>mk ultra, israeli intelligence

>psychiatry all founded by mossad/CIA funded research in MK ultra

>killing babies in a warehouse to induce trauma-based programming

>I'm a psychologist...a clinical psychologist. I used to be chief psychologist for this county. I've taught at UC Berkeley among other places.

pretty much...

Psychology is a joke here.
Psychiatry is another thing.

>Is IQ a pseudoscience?
Yes

Yes.

it's mostly theorycraft yeah. they have huge egos about this sort of thing too but it's actually so easy to flip all their arguments against them.

If I can ever afford it I'm going to get a redpilled male psychologist like Peterson for regular therapy sessions desu.

I don't even have any mental problems that I'm aware of either. It just seems like an extremely valuable resource to have in your life. A smart outsider's perspective on whatever the fuck you want to talk about.

>psychologists claim that the secret to a happy marriage is getting cucked
>they claim that fatherhood is nothing to do with biology, and only "society"
>they use their secret arts of "psychoanalysis" to destroy common notions of morality. The man who gives food to the homeless? Using the magic of psychoanalysis, we can see that he is an evil """narcissist""" because he does things that people think highly of, and so therefore, his entire motivation simply must be to be seen! The drugged up career criminal who stabbed him 50 times in the back and laughed as he bled to death? He is a poor tortured soul, who was "forced into it" by various "psychological factors" which ar the fault of "society. So you and me, part off society, are the ons to blame, but the murderer? No responsibility, not one bit, and the victim was a scumbag anyway, as proven by "psychoanalysis"

Gee, I wonder why psychology is seen in a negative light.

Yes it is

Tldr yes

You are still posting here, so all the shillsare working in to educating a little Fascist cunt.

Mostly, there's two main types: Biological Psychology - having a brain and nervous system be biologically different (e.g. brain damage, retardation, differences in natural chemical production) and then there is Political Psychology (e.g. right-think and wrong-think).

The former is facts-based and relies on scientific rigor to determine behavior and the latter is how one ought to behave according to the ruling political force.

>Be bluepilled dumbass.
>Feel depressed and miserable.
>State creates a witchdoctor institution that promises people to fix their non existing mental illnesses.
>Get rich by ignorant fools paying for non existing conditions.
Who wouldn't want to exploit this?

>hurr iq tests prove niggers are more inferior
>hurr psychology is a jewish trick
so which one is it guys?

also, brain chemicals do exist you fucking retards

Its a "soft science" that does nothing but put people on meds and call everyones issue a disease so that they dont feel bad and have to take responsibility.

So I guess it is.

Most of it is pseudo science

watch this and rage

youtube.com/watch?v=7NyX5CxGraE

Virtually all of their "studies" are done using surveys and self-reports. There is nothing scientific about surveys.