Trump tell China to fuck themselves

China said it would return a seized U.S. naval drone. Trump told them to ‘keep it"

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/china-said-it-would-return-a-seized-us-naval-drone-trump-told-them-tokeep-it/2016/12/18/9e3f6f82-c4d3-11e6-9a51-cd56ea1c2bb7_story.html?utm_term=.edce40891255

Your thoughts?

China wanted the US to beg for the drone back so they could have a nice news story about them sticking it to the capitalist pig dogs. Trump told them to fuck off and made sure they couldn't get their nice spin cycle news story.

What's not to like?

Good. They probably tampered with it anyway so what's the point of taking it back?

who gives a shit
if the slanty eyes want our throw away drone they can have it.
they're probably going to make an anime about it in the next year

Slants were going to reverse engineer it before giving it back anyways. Fuck it.

anime is usually made by korea

Either he is backtracking, or he's playing 9D interdimensional Uno. I'm actually thinking it is the latter, for once.

Put it in context of the recent Trump/Taiwan phonecall and the situation in the South China Sea:

>Trump receives congratulary call from Taiwan
>China immediately pulls a "muh land" since talking to Taiwan apparently is the same as recognizing their acclaim to their own state.
>China, having deployed their navy in the South China Sea, steals drone to reassert that they are still capable. It's essentially a "you shit in our sandbox, so we're gonna poop in yours"-manouver.
>Trump replies that China can keep the drone.

He's now played the ball back to China, while making himself seem strong (he doesn't care about one drone going missing). All China has accomplished now is escalating a situation while looking like total idiots, and they can't prep the drone with spyware before sending it back, either.

This might be an interesting four years.

>probably
for sure they did something to it

even better
maybe China can actually get a decent export now and give those based rooftop koreans some competition

What is the difference?

I agree with Trump we will probably have a better model out next month anyways.

>Reverse engineer it

Or they could buy one on fucking Amazon.

reverse engineer old tech? this shit is off the shelf.
Ask for drone back get the drone back, or pout like a faggot and be all " we dont want it anyways wahh"

This is going to be a comfy four years for sure.

china trolled trump

trump responded to bait

president looks like idiot, america loses

Backtracing*
Ftfy

>We'll give you back your drone but you have to ask nicely and apologize for the Taiwan stunt you pulled
>Fuck off chink, we got a million of those things lying around.

He's gonna get JFK'd tho. You see how the powerplayers are setting up the presence for a coup.

And I've lost the little faith I had in Trump with his recent staff picks.

Tho I am unfamiliar with the workings of their positions, I'm hoping he rounded them up to fire them before inauguration. Or at least using his own stated op-sec on Hillary and the CIA. IF HE DON'T START DRAINING THE SWAMP I WILL BE VERY DISSAPOINTED.

A mass "YOU'RE FIRED."

The nation will be in tears of joy.

>for once
How the fuck do this he won? He's made the right decisions every step of the way. It's your own fault that you're too dumb to understand.

If you're so fucking stupid that you fall for leftist memes, then no one can help you.

He likes the drones that weren't captured.

Banter all around. Realistically the drone is already lost to us- they've learned whatever they needed to from it, and we can't trust the integrity of the drone without cost-prohibitive measures.

Even if we do take it back, we're trashing it.

kek

Send em the bill for it, plus tip

now that would be hilarious

>chinks shot themselves in the foot
literally what did china gain out of this? massive pr and loss of face over a useless underwater camera.

they look like fucking children while trump looks mature

jejs trump 2, chinks 0

A

FUCKING

Trump is fantastic....he says he truth....Those fuckin Chinese stole the sub..

Now Trump says they can keep it.

Canadians hate China. Chinese citizens are fleeing China as they hate the Chinese fascist government.

Until the Chinese overthrow their government the west should boycott China.

Say no to organ harvesting.....Boycott China....

You really can't drain it entirely, he can add some regulations to reduce the contamination of it further, but the system is too fubared to be completely cleaned up without dismantling it.

fatass

They judge the character of the president retard

How do you think Obongo deals with something like this? Sends them money and apologizes?

You are a stupid faggot. He can't go after the Swamp until he is inaugurated.

They've probably already analyzed it and now have reverse engineered schematics.

Literally no point, and I'm loving his response.

China already has the remains of one of americas F-117 Nighthawk from the gulf war. Whats one of americas tiny little drones compared to that.

LEAF

What the fuck is there to reverse-engineer? These drones aren't advanced or have any sort of military tech on them. It's just a drone that uses sonar to map seafloor. There's really not that much special about it, I don't even understand why China seized it in the first place, they're just fucking stupid.

that's an act of war. what did president obama do?

nothing and checked

Stern finger waving

sick digits bruh

Bowed meeting them face to face while telling the press that there will be consequences he can't tell us about, probably.

Just kidding, he's on fucking vacation again.

Wait until he sends them the bill for it. I bet they pay it, because the penalty will be a 30% tariff on everything they make.

Woah...

Trump fuckin rocks.

He tells China to keep it....ha ha ha you fuckin stupid Chinese...

The Chinese are a fuckin joke who are morons. This is so funny...

AYO HOL' UP

so, is his plan to fill the swamp first, then drain it?
if so, thats kinda genius

He should of gone further and said "you keep it, it'll be the most expensive piece of equipment you ever steal"

He absolutely does and you know it.

I would've thought Cuckada would know about the mechanics of apologizing far better than most

>jfk'd

actually,the left hate mike pence more then they do donald trump,so assassinating donald trump will only make the left even more pissed

there gonna cheat regardless and get hillary in the white house.or at the very least,trump will manage to accomplish nothing and the left will end up winning in 2020 and have a candidate that will run the country into the ground faster then hillary would have

Filling it in, draining it.
Same net result.
At the end you have firm ground to build on.

Ha ha.

Trump is fantastic. The Chinese are a complete joke.....I bet they were all secretly plotting amongst themsekves saying....yes we steal American pig dog equipment then wait for American running dogs to beg return...

How stupid are these Chinese to steal the sub?

That's 40yo tech now.

Hillary/Obama's departing gift...

Because it's not a navy drone, it's a ocean temperature and current monitoring drone and the Chinese were trying to ransom the United States for it.

climate change scientists shouldn't send their toys into Chinese waters if they don't want to loose them.

have you never read a book before

this is what EVERYONE does to judge the character of foreign leaders

How you might judge an opponent in a poker game or w/e

SO YOU BE SAYIN
*takes vacation*
CHINA TOOK
*rigs election*
SO YOU BE SAYIN CHINA
*fucks up the rigging of the election*
SO CHINA STOLE
*contradicts himself*
HOOOOOL UP
*salutes with a latte*
SO YOU BE SAYIN CHINA
*pardons Hillary*
TOOK OUR UNDERWATER FLYIN DRONE OR SOME SHIT
*makes joe biden facebook meme generator*
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

it's going to be an amazing 8 years

1 under par.

Lots of things are not really what they appear in the DoD. Who knows what was in that shape?

I agree the Chinese have now been shown up to becomplete morons for stealing the sub.

Trump rocks.

He is making China look like huge enormous dicks for stealing shit in international waters. Now he is going to steal something of theirs. It's going to be hilarious.

this is why I read Sup Forums :)

This is why, even before I hopped aboard the MAGA train, all the talk about him being unqualified during the primaries made no sense. He was an entrepreneur (idea guy) not some data-entry or stapler-/peddling "businessman". This is exactly the fucking person to deal with our current climate of geopolitics, which is by-and-large dominated by leveraging various assets against each other. Public posture is one such asset, and we don't need the primary representative of our country slouching while China pulls some stunt to send a message and gauge response - which they routinely do.

The RIPPING US OFF IN TRADE memes are very real, they are ruthless adversaries in many respects, and cannot be treated with the same complacency you'd give to "allies." Trump may be exactly the caliber of shitposter needed to deal with them.

The Navy already made major stink over it through diplomatic Channels +They should clear everything through Trump the last 32 days. At least call Roger Stone!

Offing Trump would be one of the dumbest acts in history. It would paint a target on on any leftist that dared poke its head out.

Both of these. Based Trump.

Cue CNN sperging over this saying Trump did bad somehow.

???

No wonder UK is eternally cucked... don't be jel about Trump bruv.

best part is, he knew about it for awhile and in none of his press conferences has he spoken about it.

I think Trumps shown the world the Chinese are not just dicks but just plain old fuckin morons.

Maybe the Chinese people will finally find the courage and overthrow their government who have now been shown for what they are....really stupid.

Scores of Chinese are moving to the West to escape the fascist morons in Beijing.

Some of the picks I can agree with especially the defense, but not the oil, coal and banking players.

That's not a leftist meme. Him ignoring climate change ie not repelling or adding anything is almost best case scenario.

I do realize that it may make other countries do more, but I fail to see how that's beneficial to the US. China is now the leading producer on solar panels and other clean energy technologies. With the Tesla super factory being a showcase for as other businesses to build own versions. And Tesla receiving some billions in grants, now in danger of loosing tha, if Trump decides to go back on projects. That would maybe kill or delay that concept with many years.

Something that is not only necessary for the insane effort that's needed on climate change, near 100 of those would make America more or less independent on exports from China.

Fossil fuel industry is dying and I can't see how it's defended by anyone except $$$$$$profit$$$$$$. It's unrenewable, something incredibly inefficient by nature. A one use resource. It creates dependency which itself is degenerate.

Modern banking industry of making wealth, profits and earnings based on nothing is the work of people colluding together for their special interest.

THERE IS NOTHING THAT IS FOR THE PEOPLE. NOTHING FOR THE MAN AND WOMAN. NOTHING FOR FAMILY. IT'S ALL FOR SELF!

It's a lie that is desperate need or changing as it's leading the population into degenerates and confused consumers working for nothing but the big man. And I don't name names or they come.

Trump is a one in a million chance to change the country into something great! But not with the same model as last century!

We are supposed to have surpassed the downfall of the last century. We're supposed to be living in the future. We are not. And it's because of special interest leading the masses into a mindless loop or consumption and production for the consuming of self!
If he don't drain he's worthless.

Why not build in a self-destruct mechanism?

The stealth black hawk that went down self-destructed but not enough apparently for the US DoD. The Pakistani army just let anyone study it and let the Chinese come in and photograph it as well before the US military could come back and secure it.

Trump can do no wrong. That will be Sup Forums's response.

Trump saying the Chinese can keep it.

Ha ha ha ha.

Splitting my sides with laughter those Chinese have been shown up for what they are....morons.

OPPRESSIVE CHINA GOOD OPPRESSIVE RUSSIA BAD!

Why do you continue to demonstrate you have no idea of what the chinese are doing?

They do small shit like this to learn the character of Trump, so that when it comes to big shit like SCS or Taiwan they know what they can get away with

why are we even spying on china
just leave them the hell alone

That would be funny until China gave us the bill for the trillions we owe them out of our national debt.

>Bongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbongbong
>YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo
>Herro Amerrikhans! We have storren one of you drones! You wan bhak?YOOOOooooo...

>Yeah no thanks, fags.

>HAHAHA EPIC TRORRE! YOOOOOOOOoooooooo

This presidency is going to be AWESOME

>Trillions

Trillion*

And fuck 'em. I'd like to see them try to make us pay.

>>“We should tell China that we don’t want the drone they stole back.- let them keep it!
>Should tell them
>Should
>SHOULD
>S H O U L D

Notice the difference between the HEADLINE CLICK HERE OMG and reality?

He's not president yet kid.

Amazing. Simply amazing.

checkd

>steal some shit
>think its super secret us tech
>regular shit off amazon
>OH WE WIRR GIVE IT BACK HEEHEHEHEE

>fuck off chinks

BASED TRUMP.

KEK: "I WANT MY TOY BACK, THAT'S MINE, SEE THE CHINESE ARE BAD, THEY TOOK MY TOY, GIVE IT BAAAACK"

BEAST: "Keep it [you fucked up, that was a mistake and trying to give it back will not help you now]"

China is more about WHAT NOT IS SAID.

Would a powerful beast care about a small drone, or more about the action?

Agree....

It's a toss up...are the Chinese evil....or are they just stupid....or maybe a combination of both. I'm starting to think they may just be plain stupid. Trump doesn't conform to their robotic playbook so they're stuck doing idiot things like stealing subs so the whole world can see.

Trump rocks. He says they can keep the sub. ....hilarious....

Now I know why those Chinese are fleeing China in droves for the west... they're escaping morons who are running China...

>four years
better rephrase that buddy.

That's what I've been thinking. Gives himself power over people. Then takes it from under them and expose some NSA darkfile on them in the process to ensure defamation and victory.
It seems kinda like how he like to operate. And with shutting up about what he will do, like he mentioned many times regarding ISIS, the statement of 'will be invading Mosul in set time'.

HE IS NOT A STUPID MAN, HE MANAGED TO FRANCHISE HIS NAME AND MEME HIMSELF PRESIDENT.

I just hope he is not led astray by some of the snakes surrounding him. Like that one lawyer I can't remember now, slimy fuck, strategic as hell for a man like Trump to learn from, but not to have stick around over long time.

This is based as fuck. These are the only moments where I'm thinking tfw never American. IT would be even better if he said "we have many drones. Splendid drones. Our drones are the best. Let them keep it as a christmas gift"

You're either a false flagger or you're legit stupid and fell for the left/pol/ invasion agitprop. If you're dumb enough to not think critically and just believe board invaders without question you probably shouldn't be coming here in the first place.

This is hilarious.

Trump says they can keep the stolen sub....

My buddies and I could not stop laughing......

Trump is doing circles around the Chinese.

what the fuck is wrong with this leaf
stop being so fucking retarded and obvious while you use a proxy

>9D interdimensional Uno
These just keep getting better lol

Doubtful.

Everything he does is preconceived. There are not many times where's he's simply 'going with the tide'. He literally has to know that now that he's won, the only next move they have is to try to subvert him.

He knows if it was sent back it'd have something in it, be tampered with, or be a replica.

They will copy the shit out of that drone though.

This is indeed 9D interdimensional Uno.

The source of this story, a "defense official", is putting this out there to be published for a reason.

This type of incident happens regularly and usually unreported, This story was Trump making a point, in terms of going on the narrative/media offensive with respect to China.