>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
blacklistednews.com/Are_You_a_Deplorable?_Take_This_Quiz_to_Find_Out/55856/0/38/38/Y/M.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gml0x5UVBl8
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HILLARY LOSES AGAIN TOMORROW

THIS IS AN AWOOVEMENT!~

Which hours is real Trump Gen hours?

Hey everyone I used to be a Trump supporter but then he said something mean so now I am a #cruzmissle. Anyone else worried about the delegates and electors and goldman sachs russian cabinet appointments hacking our brains? Hump is finished, To Be Honest.

ppfffttt

You're not the only one regretting their support of Trump.

Stay safe and MAGA

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only December. Does not having the lead in December count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still in the running right now and she has been the best politician in the DNC for how many years now? She’s running against one of the worst politicans in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of Election Day. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking politicians in the America, she won the popular vote this year and would of won the election if the black vote didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a petition for the Electoral College to vote Hillary reached 4 million signatures to save the nation, just like in 1836. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the politican because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these Hillary supporters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I don't know but I think the shills have to go first.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

Why are there so many shills on tonight?

Are You a Deplorable? Take This Quiz to Find Out

>blacklistednews.com/Are_You_a_Deplorable?_Take_This_Quiz_to_Find_Out/55856/0/38/38/Y/M.html

You realize the guy on the right is a trump supporter right? Lol

>Your future

What do we call him, /Trump gen/?

Yes, all the Delegates and Electors will form a coalition of 14k people and steal the election from PTRGNMNFUDRAMLUPF, it's over, Hiro needs to delete Sup Forums.

Be careful son, being safe is illegal on the internet now because it is racist doxxing.

I hope this one works well

Increasingly nervous lefty/pol/ and neofags because they're about to get blown the fuck out again tomorrow.

thank god the idiots prune themselves

but you'll be back

or maybe you only supported Trump to seem edgy and counter-culture, but then he won and you're back tracking so you can remain "rebellious" and act cool.

/ourguy/

What's habbening tomorrow?

Be nice

i know lol thats why it's so deceptive

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

fucking THANK YOU

making a burner twitter account just for this

These threads are moving so fast no one will even notice that you guys are my only friends

Glad we cleared it up. What faction did you like anyway?

Electoral College casts their votes

The Electors cast their votes and they think 6 million of them will go rogue on Trump (they won't).

The EC vote

Frankly, in current year, the Trump General does not serve any purpose with Hampru being finished so I hope g00k listens to all my fellow redditors and Tumblr friends on /qa/.

But seriously we cant let this guy get the konami code.

I always thought you liked the midnight most, when the LA Times polls came out etc.

how many burgers until Electors vote? I want to be refreshing twitter the second the results come in.

I'm going to dump all my Hillary wins cartoons.

People, maybe once good people, really thought that they would rise high if they looked as morally absolute as possible while decrying others. They thought that if they recognized their own skin color as something that had done bad things in the past long before, then somehow he would recieve everything good in life I suppose.

That or he was led on by media to believe the above.

In case the Godzilla user last thread didn't catch it. This list is mostly correct, but I would say Godzilla vs King Kong, Terror of Mecha Godzilla, and 2000 are all Highly Recommended rather than just a little. Also you should sure as shit watch Shin Godzilla.

Find me on /m/.

>this pasta

almost as good as the plate of chicken tendies one

I noticed you senpai, and I want to rek yer boipussi tbqh

Here ya go, footfags!

Just look at this thread on /vip/ from before the election lol

mmh it shows too less layers, I'm trying to duplicate them. IrfanView depicts its pretty well, it's pretty anoying with the thumbnail interefering the seizure gif

What's Barron's Minecraft name?

The curtain has almost closed, and their masters are going to kill them for not shilling hard enough.

((they)) are the left, ((they)) buy the right that is for sale, social fabianism find it's way and you elected the only man that wasn't for sale.
Once again, the whole world you will against the United States of America, as it always were.
And that's why the whole world is proud of you, because you guys bite the boot stomping your faces until you destroy the enemy in its entirety.
If ((they)) manage to destroy or subvert your country by any means, everyone lose.
How are ((they)) harming the left, throwing them insurmountable amounts of money to have power over the whole world?
That is not harming.

day of the rake

1984 is fun just because of all the Engrish at the start of it. Cool models getting trashed too.

Gracias, I'll grab what I don't have.

Footfags should be gassed

STOP BULLYING!

Tommorow is the day the Electoral College votes in Donald Trump.

Afterwards, Trump will officially be the elected President of the United States of America.

And their "sway the electors" meme, and their "Russian" memes, and all their shitty memes before, all meant Fucking Nothing.

They're doing this my Candian Goose Bro, because they don't just want to sit idle and admit defeat that easy. They feel their only way to somehow win is to show their defiance towards us. Too bad that defiance means very very very little.

We are the Kings now, and we shall rule for Eight, Glorious American years, and we and Russia rise above the ruins of the EU, to bring the world into a new Golden Age!

God Save The President! God Bless America!

They aren't picking the same people, either.

Trump picks talented and experienced people from corporations he's actually friends with and trusts, Hillary would pick people who just happen to have money and investments for the same positions. Trump picks a skilled started-from-the-bottom genius business man and friend who shares his political dream for a position after long talks and planing - Hillary picks random nigress secretaries and billionaire jews for the sake of them being nigress' and billionaire jews. Her picks would be on the merit of money, pay for play, and appearances. Trump's are on the merit of actually getting shit done. And at that - I don't care if picks are coming from corporations or banks if they're actually going to do their jobs instead of sit back and rake in money on corruption like they would've under Clinton. There was no chance of them actually doing shit short of limiting American civil rights and starting World War III under Clinton, at least under Trump there's an opportunity for them to help change things under his leadership. Hillary bends the knee to everyone willing to pay, Trump makes everyone in his way bend the knee to him regardless of who they are. You haven't been on the Trump train long is you don't get that.

will turn against*

>everyone is so mean and disrespectful on Trump on Twitter
>he sacrificed so much just to help these assholes

ITS
NOT
RIGHT!!

Hey that was me last thread! Still looking for legitimate responses you stupid fucking cucks.

THE SPACE EMPIRE BEGINS

BANZAI TRUMP

BANZAI AMERICA

>Tommorow is the day the Electoral College votes in Donald Trump.
Anyone know what time they actually vote?

God Bless America indeed user!!

Thanks, again. I'll try lurking on /m/, hopefully find some links.

Agree but I found the stance to be hot

A MENACE A DENTIST AN ORAL HYGIENIST
OPEN YO MOUTH GIRL FOR FOUR FIVE MINUTES
SWISH BUT DONT SPIT IT

youtube.com/watch?v=gml0x5UVBl8

get this to Trump ASAP

testies, maybe too many layers?

>soon Ivanka and Melania will be in official whitehouse photos

people all over the world will be fapping to the family of the American president. THAT is true power.

Pmurtians can't really match our intelligence desu. We need to start a Hillary board.

Imperium of Man of man now

by coercing them to become more and more violent.

The media has given the left so many reasons to be violent towards the right, which is easy to do with the self destructive nature of the left AND America in general.

You might not see it because you're in Brazil, but here in the US it's pretty obvious.

How do you edit gifs and put a Awoo face on the attackers face?
How can you make layers travel in a predetermined path?

Actual #Cruzlim here.

You should have listened! We needed a principled conservative!

I just hope he runs in 2024, so you can join the light side once again.

Take the plunge, Trumpers.

Okay, only a few that I didn't already have.

Who Salamander progenitor here?

>And that's why the whole world is proud of you, because you guys bite the boot stomping your faces until you destroy the enemy in its entirety.

Some day, Brazil bro, maybe we will bite stomping boots together.

they're telling lies too

Do those flashing colors really make people go into seizures?

I thought it had to be full screen overwhelming for a significant amount of time?

True conservative Aussie!

We meet again!

Im gonna vote for Von Brainlord McMuffin desu.

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only December. Does not having the lead in December count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still in the running right now and she has been the best politician in the DNC for how many years now? She’s running against one of the worst politicans in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of Election Day. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking politicians in the America, she won the popular vote this year and would of won the election if the black vote didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a petition for the Electoral College to vote Hillary reached 4 million signatures to save the nation, just like in 1836. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the politican because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these Hillary supporters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Ask Kurts wife

Brother! Ave Imperator!

Who is this and why does literally everyone have that check mark now?

These people are really desperate aren't they?

Is it possible to bankrupt facebook via Germany cuckoldry?

he's obviously lying.
what do you think happened, Kurt fell on the floor twitching and his kike wife plopped down on the computer chair just to tweet at the gif attacker?

>Try to figure out what all this Russia hacking is about because I like to try and at least pretend to be objective.
>The only thing of substance that comes up is some stolen e-mails that weren't even stolen by them and "The Russian government were bankrolling 'troll farms' ".

How does anyone take this shit seriously?

>TRUMP WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT

DRUMPFKINS ABSOLUTELY OBLITERATED

>How does anyone take this shit seriously?
They don't have the house, senate, presidency, or supreme court

The MSM is proven to be shills and propaganda

This is all they have.

Isn't it illegal to post pictures of Der Furer in Cuckany? Pretty weak, I hope Germany goes full reich again.

>and "The Russian government were bankrolling 'troll farms' "
Well then where the fuck is my paycheck?

Checkmark means "verified". It's part of how twitter censors accounts. Non-verified accounts are perceived as fake and their updates are repressed, and verified checkmarks are given precedence and usually only left leaning cucks are given checkmarks outside of weird exceptions.

Leftists are always like that, doesn't matter if they're short of an excuse, it's a totalitarian movement.
If things don't go their way that is what happen. That is why conservatives preach to expose them whenever they try to open their mouths, humiliation is not enough, you have to dissect even the psychological elements behind their rethoric and destroy them.
Our leftists went to the schools and the media, the military didn't killed leftists, they killed the terrorists on the left.
Look what happened to our country.
Show no mercy, because when they are in power they won't flicker an inch for you or anybody else, this sort of people has no conscience.

Who decides what is fake news though?
The German govt. or fakebook?
If the govt. is calling for censorship then that kinda shows what direction they're going to.

RUSSIA IS SATANIC.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

I wonder if people are going to keep using "Drumpf" as an insult for the next eight years, or that will fade into obscurity like so many other mediocre memes.

I'm on suicide watch just thinking about winning a majority of every national government institution, tbqpfhwy.

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS