If you don't have 3+ kids you're losing

Daily gentle reminder that your bloodline is slowly dying out and you need at least 3 kids to stay ahead of the curve. Claim a woman, train her, impregnate her 3x. Its actually easy, most women secretly want families.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruch_Spinoza#Substance.2C_attributes.2C_and_modes
friatider.se/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Baby appreciation thread.

>all those daughters
Just swimming in pussy.
I've 5 kids now, there'll be at least 7 more before my wife's done making baby.

Babies will save us. Too few will end us.

I rather stay NEET and jerk off all day

Thank you for saving us sir.

>bloodlines
A silly meme for primitive apes who don't understand biology.

We already knew cuckmany is hopeless.

>tfw family owns entire streets in my area
>tfw we will never EVER go away

In about 10 years, the dad will know that at any particular moment at least one of his daughters is being dicked. It's like an empire on which the Sun never sets, except it's a dick and not the Sun.

Babies look weird. Pictures of toddlers instead or also.

Is that the seizure guy who was on Tucker Carlson?

Congratulations on breeding 3x of your worthless genes that will grow old and die without giving anything substantial to humanity. Fuck you American DOG i hope your country burns in hell.

What you call "getting dicked" is the natural breeding process. In the old days fathers would marry off their daughters at 14 to get docked and impregnated and whites prospered.

Strange thing for an abbo to say.

That's what girls are for, man. They take dick and make baby.

Agreed

Are those two brown ones adopted or did the dad get cucked?

>Fuck you American DOG
You have to go back Chang

What?

You're being crazy. They look just like the rest of them.
Maybe we need more pictures of them, for research.

They're two or three shades darker in skin tone and have much darker coarser hair

No they look like their mother.

Yeah no shit but they don't look like the father.

>I don't understand dominant and recessive genes
The post. All my siblings are short have brown hair brown eyes and allergic to cats. I am the only one that stands above 6 foot 4 has blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm also much paler then them on average. My father is the only other one with blond hair and blue eyes in my family.

>have stress-shitting money-burner machine
>only to have taken away from you by a roastie who pretendes to love you as an investment for future alimoney

Oy

>26 and no kids

Just kill me already. How is it even possible when women my age are hiting the wall?

If I had 10 kids at least three of them wouldn't be mine probably

I know women, they are whores

I agree paco.

please dont have any beaner kids.

Sup Forums can't into biology

That's tan within natural suntanning parameters

this

Don't worry, you're male.

You can afford to wait another 10 years if absolutely necessary.

If you can't find a woman for a while, just work on yourself so when you do, you can support a family of 3-5 children and a stay at home wife.

I fucked up. I let my wife work for me while I was getting over years of bullshit depression and anxiety. Now I am a stay at home dad with no way to switch roles or have any more kids than my son because wife works 40-60 hours a week. On the bright side my son gets to have adventures with me every day and learn everything I know about construction, auto mechanics, fishing, hunting, etc. And I am homeschooling him.

They're Jewish.

Also daughters 2 and 3
>hhhnnnnnnnggghh

My great-grandfather married at 30 to a 15yo and had a dozen kids. Don't sweat it.
>women my age
There's your problem. Why would you want an old cunt? Your wife should be at least a decade younger than you.

dude knock up some naive lower class girls and let the state raise them

wagies will literally work to raise your child, and they will defend the system too

you are probably getting cucked my man

>not 6 and 7
Please.

well you tried

>putting another 5 gorillion women into the population to further fuck up our country

Why couldn't you just stop?

Nah.

Exponential population growth or the dying of the white race? If you're white, should you have two children or less to help control the population or should you have as many as possible to preserve the white race?

Why? If I wanted children to rape id just sneak into the elementary school. Far easier

>tfw three kids and fucking wifey daily trying for 4.

birthrate ain't gonna fix itself

how can you be so sure?

Raise your son to be the man you should have been. Teach him advanced mathematics ( don't just drill the shit into him and make him hate it), and make sure he truly understands it so he isn't just an equation drone. Make sure he stays redpilled, and point out every bullshit thing you see the SJW left doing. Teach him to love being a man, and not some furfag degenerate. Hell, read some Spinoza, and teach him about religion through that lens, so he doesn't grow up into a fedora wearing atheist.

I have brown eyes

I already dodged two bullets by having two blue eyed blonde haired children

Not going to push my luck any further

Kids are annoying, loud and cost way more than they are worth.
So no thank you.

>should I not reproduce to let other people reproduce so that other people's offspring can feast upon my unborn children's ressources?
c u c k

You do realize every white person isn't as white as snow right? Don Jr isn't even that light.

I have had no luck with women but on the bright side my cousin got his qt white wife pregnant recently, I may encourage them to have more kids later on too.

The fact that you even ponder on which one is correct, leads me to believe you ought to shoot yourself.
Does your half-nip children get citizenship in Japan?

The older the age of the father, the more likely it is that any children born will have autism or autistic spectrum disorders.

So you better get cracking now lest you end up with autist kids who are fucked for life

But that would be wrong. Sex with little girls is only okay if she's yours.
>Hell, read some Spinoza, and teach him about religion through that lens, so he doesn't grow up into a fedora wearing atheist.
What the fuck are you talking about?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HE ONLY HAS 1 SON HAHAHA HIS FAMILY IS SO KEKED LOLLOLOLOL

>blaming whites for an overwhelming amount of chins, poo in loos, and kangz n sheeeiiit

>patriarchy

fuck off shitlord

They never proved this to be genetic

Much much more pronounced for aging females though and happens much later for men.

Look at all those daughters. Imagine the father's face when they are all bred by black men.

>What you call "getting dicked" is the natural breeding process.
What you call "the natural breeding process" is blowjobs and anal.

Actually they are full nip. I'm Japanese but lived in America for a long time so my English is good.

Just trade your wife's birth control pills for tic tacs. Or poke a hole in the condom.

Get creative, faggot

>patriarchy
lololollllolol

ohh okay, nice

Gotta get the fertility rate up! been hearing rumblings of multiculturalism setting its sights on Japan

Your wife cheating on you is dodging a bullet?

They had no fathers.

hint: this is not a father

>American education

>implying they're not already getting dicked

BTW, is estrogen in the water supply causing more female children? I know several people with all girls, but none with all boys.

i heard there are 20 acre breeding camps of white people all underground. imagine it, a industrial complex 20 acre big spitting out white babies to counteract the fuckrate of other races

>Kiwi gullibility

>muh dikk

daily reminder that the ultimate redpill is the realization that in Asia, whites are the niggers

feelsbadman

>what is google
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruch_Spinoza#Substance.2C_attributes.2C_and_modes

>inb4 Jew

maybe he wasn't referring to Japan

Yeah, it is a big problem. People are still strongly against multiculturalism though. Just communists / leftists want more open borders.

this autism is beyond me

agreed, but why are the whites considered niggers in asia?

I once thought about learning Korean or Nip, start a newpaper website in said language, where it's mostly just immigration crime news from Europe.

Basically like the many such websites that exists in Europe

like this

>friatider.se/

Spread it all over Nip/Korean websites so it becomes pretty wellknown

Educate them on what happened to western Europe because of multiculturalism and save them from multiculturalism.

But then again, i'm a lazy cunt

It's the Mormons like in Colorado City, AZ who have it right; polygamy is the best way to raise a family. It's like diversifying your gene portfolio.

Why didn't they stop when they finally had the son?

by all the white muh dikk and asian women crave the BWC threads on Sup Forums

You'll realize its all a pyramid

Negroes are niggers to us and we are the niggers to the asians, perhaps in a near future the asians will be the niggers to the aliens

>muh dikk
>green women crave the BAC
>*corrects glasses*
>little green men can't compete with the superior yellow man
>green women were made for the yellow man

What you call anal is the same thing as a blowjob because everything you say is shit.

who is are green women and what is BAC

Holy self-checking, batman!

If europe didn't have immigration we should ideally have 2-3 kids/couple.

my bloodline is at a dead end. my wife ended up not being able to have a baby. so i don't even know why i'm still married.

my brother had two kids - both girls. unless he has another or i find someone to have a side babby, my last name/bloodline is done.

BAC is beautiful aisian cuisine

Green women are those suffering from typhoid, typically as slang for Jews that were staying at summer camp when the allies hit the German supply line.