Is Putin a MGTOW

>By all accounts had a lukewarm marriage
>Mainly concentrated in his KGB career and not his wife
>only had two daughters
>divorced in 2011 because he was only interested in serving his nation
>has shown no further interests in women
I got a feeling Putin is a MGTOW and only married to have children and further his political ambitions

Oh and he has a great bond with dogs and nature that's another MGTOW sign

No, He's a Pedophile Master Race.

More like class act master race

Based Putin is Based

WTF I hate Putin now.

>When you need to leech of one monolithic personality to lend credence to your pathetic autistic ideology

Tesla was MGTOW

So was Kafka

Tesla was an anti social nutter who died alone, as well as fucking miserable.

And I don't know who Kafka is.

And you doing it again.

The dude is the most powerful person in Russia I don't think he has to worry about getting women. MGTOW are socially autistic faggots who think all women are evil. There is a high correlation rate between leaders and being womanizers.

>And I don't know who Kafka is.
Australian education

>And I don't know who Kafka is.
Fucking pleb

this. Putin changes women like socks

>I don't know who Kafka is
I hope you're not planning on having children retard

>don't know who Kafka is

are you shitposting again, Australia?

Kafka's the first one to name the roach.

i dont know either and if you told me i would forget

useless information

>divorced in 2011 because he was only interested in serving his nation
>has shown no further interests in women

>Who is Alina Kabayeva?

OP you're a fucking dumbass.

OP you

This is the most obvious chain of autism I have ever seen. I'm not absorbing useless information so I can ear the approval of anti social degenerates.

Fucking pathetic.

Wow, an answer. Imagine my surprise when one of the losers in this thread can suppress their autism to say something sensible.

Aren't MGTOW either cucked ex husbands or virgins who are pretending their virginity is actually a personal choice?

Putin can get any womyn he wants being a rich leader of one of a major nuclear force and the womyn can't fuck around with him too much because he has the power to make her life a living hell.

No. Extremely successful people are not MGTOW. Only unsuccessful people run from their problems.

>Worth $85 billion and literally the richest man on Earth
>Has dictatorial control over a nuclear power
>Implying he's not fucking a harem of 10/10 Instagram models on the regular

MGTOW is for losers. Any man with the kind of power and money Putin has would literally have to chase women off with a stick.

>Wow! Le pootin' is just like me !!!11
Go back to /r9k/.

>he lives in the current year and will never realize how kafkaesque the current year is

He obviously just doesn't have the time to deal with emotional support for his wife. Unlike western Presidents of nations, he is quite literally controlling the whole country and makes every decision.

MGTOW is only reserved for betas

>implying you don't want a sandwich
faggot

>cock eating faggit leftist mod come find me i need to know where you live so i can cauterize your asshole shut

>Implying I would trust some fucking woman to get the combination right

Come the fuck on, faggot. The only person I would trust to make the perfect sandwich is my mother, who taught me the art.

Putin is a superior boylover

was it ever revealed why Yeltsin plucked Putin out of obscurity to become his successor?

I always assumed Putin either saved Yeltsin's ass at some point or had dirt on him

All great men deal with women as an afterthought/light entertainment at best.

They have shit to do.

kek

Cringe, what has he thinking?

Top post.

I wonder if daddy will get a badass dog like Putin when he moves into the Whitehouse.

Hope he gets a chihuahua named Wally.

how... kafkaesque