Are the Emus amassing again?

youtube.com/watch?v=BQ7cX40e-3A

>Following the long hot summer of 1932, wild emus in the Murchison district of Western Australia went on the rampage in search of food and water - much to the chagrin of local farmers who feared for their crops.

Now imagine, you're a farmer living with your family in absolute middle of buttfuck nowhere when suddenly pic related appears on your land and begins to eat, drink, shit on and generally destroy all that they encounter.

Worst of all, you will run out of bullets before the Outback runs out of emus. These creatures are aggressive, especially the males and they quickly rid your farm of an entire years worth of work.

Now you are completely trapped, your kids have been taken by the Emus and your wife is mortally injured after being kicked repeatedly by their deadly legs. You have no food, you have no water and the radio is only repeating the message that the army is in full retreat from the Emu threat.

Eventually, you die - either from the emus themselves or from simple starvation. A few years later people wander onto your former home and find your skeletons bleaching inside.

The only way the Australians could save themselves was by building a fence to hold them back, and in recent years there has been increasing surges in the numbers of the Emus, eventually they will break through. I don't think Australia will survive a second Emu War.

> “the tough, prolific, gangling marauder of the sand plains whose species, ever since the beginning of agriculture in the State, has invaded, in a frenzy of hunger, some of the finest defenses at the time of our machine gun deployment to shear off heads and limbs with voracious beaks and to trample with great webbed feet 100 men into the earth for each one eaten.”

Other urls found in this thread:

willowgroveranch.com/willowgrove.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Island_emu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tasmanian_emu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_Field,_South_Australia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Emus are rapefugees

Who woulda thunk

I don't think the Emu people are going to forget the bombs that were dropped on their Capital Nest.

Neither are they going to forgive the annihilation of the other two emu species.

Sorry, Australia. Its over.

>No Aussie replies
They are all already kill.
RIP

all the auscucks are sleeping right now, unaware that their nightmares are infact becoming reality

godspeed bogans, you dont stand a chance

F

>aussies refused the rapefugees
>instead they will have the rapemus

This can't be happening. The Emus were defeated eons ago. How can they be returning?

Guys I am going to be launching a counter emu operation, they are numerous around one of my friends farms.

I might hook up a periscope and cap some emus for you Sup Forumsacks

Good to see one of you is still alive to strike back against the (((eternal emu))).

well that was interesting

Australians will have it rough. They'll be emu slave
Underrated

Fire.

Fireworks.

Baloons/Drones equipped with stereos randomly blaring explosion noises, predator calls.

One, maybe two nights of that shit and you will never see an Emu again.

I saw an ad for work on an emu farm here in Texas about a year ago

I called them and had a short interview, they said they'd get back to me

they never did...

willowgroveranch.com/willowgrove.html

Seriously, just feed them poisoned bread or anything that they can eat, this how people get rid of roaches and pitbulls in the states.

You cunts better help us we helped you lose Vietnam.

Texans are better armed than Australia so I wouldn't worry about it too much

Emus are the natural owners, rightly resisting conquest. Aussies are criminals the home country didn't want.

sorry, guns are banned in your (not for long) country

It will takes weeks to mobilize in force down there. Unless you just want us to nuke them?

They're evolving...

But we have one hope, a man who can shout in the ancient emu language. They call him Bogakiin - Emu Born.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Island_emu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tasmanian_emu

You made them extinct, now their brothers are going to make you extinct.

AUSTRALIA BELONGS TO THE EMUS.

>where you at fag loving leftist mod gaping somali aids dick boipucci

Nuke the middle of the country.
That's where all the emus are and tons of abbos so win/win.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_Field,_South_Australia

The emus have already been nuked once.

It didn't stop them.

STOP IT DAD STOP IT WE'RE TRYING OUR BEST.

Dinosaurs had feathers
Emus have feathers

Reach your own conclusions.

These flightless Aryans are going to help us reclaim the British Empire.

Nice digits.

>nervousshitposter.jpg

Kek'd and checked.

You killed my Great Uncle Bruce.

you worthless wiggers, no wonder britain kicked you out.

Ahahahah BTFO auscucks!

It might be asking a little too much, but can you do Melbourne while you're at it?

No it's true, Emus are basically the modern day descendants or equivalent of Raptors. Imagine if instead of kicking they clawed the shit out of you like a bear swipe, and instead of a beak they had a mix of crocodile and pit bull jaws.

Dinosaurs are cool as shit. Oh sorry I'm on Sup Forums it's supposed to be (((dinosaurs)))

How does Emu meat taste?

>implying a creature as based as pic related wouldnt browse Sup Forums

round 2

Who would win in a war? Emus or the Chinese?

WTF IS THAT AUS_WITZ?

"It's time to prep the bird, John"

Emus and Chinese would work together.

It would be a bugger ay?

The Bogans think we forgot the Feathercaust.

They were wrong.

Not if those emu penises have aphrodisiac properties.

I dunno, how would it taste to feast upon a mighty beast of hell? That's what Emu tastes like.

this is too fucking good

F

Entire Australian army vs 1 billion starved dehydrated emus on full rampage
Who wins?

Everyone.

Shouldn't have banned guns. We sent some, but they couldn't pass through the gun-free zone forcefield.

S E N D H E L P

How's Australia going to be split up after the Great Emu War 3 is over?

Can Denmark have Ayers Rock?

You can have Tasmainia desu

that looks like a emu hive nest. we have to enter an kill their the queen.

Im sure princess Mary will appreciate that

Why were the abbos allowed to live there? Were they just livestock for the emus or did they offer sacrifices to appease them?

I think the key to a lasting peace lies there. Huff some petrol so you can enter the dreamtime to find out and report back.

if you die of starvation with all that fine bbq material around you deserve it.

Making Plans/Gathering the Clans.wav

>Are you ready for a war

Antifreeze is good as well. So sweet.

population dropping dramatically
Tony Abbott fighting off emus in budgie smugglers

Cassowaries are way worse than emu's

Time to toss the bird, John.

It may be the only way they'll let you live in this Post-Australian society.

Only if we can have Dane-chan