Does anyone want to make some money?

Does anyone want to make some money?

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/04/u-s-imports-1-2-of-somalias-muslims/
google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-election-congress-control-20161108-story,amp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>No one

We already have a registry, we just have to use it.

I would take this job

has he actually asked anyone, or are they all saying 'no' without being asked like it matters and just trying to get good press?

The latter because no-one asked me.

Registry is never happening. It's a total distraction. House would never go for it anyways.

What makes you think he'll actually hire any of you? He'll probably just outsource it to some third-world hellhole, as he does with all of his consumer products.

I'm sure we have a ton of stem neets in here that would love to help.

How hard is it to make a list of Ahmed's and Muhammads?

Of course he hasn't because he never actually fucking said he wanted a Muslim database

it's fine
let's just start by razing all the mosques
they are terrorism bases

I'd be more surprised if we didn't already have one with all the tracking their doing

This. Trump isn't as great as the mainstream media is making him out to be in an attempt to cast him as a villain with their bizarro ethics.

>no one wants to help build a registry
Why bother, we all know Facebook, Google, and the NSA already have one put together.

I'm ready to volunteer my weekends on the Wall, the muslim database, whatever

>Hundreds of programmers
Hahaha that's nothing. Plenty of people would be willing to do the job

>hundreds

Their are millions of Pajeets who will do it for pennies.

Well of course (((they))) don't.

We need to make a global ID system. Maybe Soros is right

CREATE TABLE Muslim_Tbl {
ID int,
FirstName varchar(255),
LastName varchar(255),
SuspectedTerrorist boolean,
StreetAddress varchar(255),
City varchar(255),
State varchar(2),
}

CREATE TABLE TerroristWatchlist {
ID int,
FOREIGN KEY (MuslimID) REFERENCES Muslim_Tbl(ID)
}

There's your fucking database.

>checks flag
Yep, this guy knows what he's talking about.

i volunteer
i have a cs degree with a specialty in databases
i'll help remove kebab for trump any day of the week

>programming corporations
So asian code monkeys?

Software engineers are all 100% Hillary supporters.

you're gonna need a few more name fields bro

> implying Facebook doesn't already have a database of muslims

>hundred of programmers

kek only hundred, if it really gets bad poos will make it for half the price and chinks for 1/4.

All you have to do is register everyone in the country named Muhammad. Hell I could probably do it.

Their isn't...Fucking idiots. The registry is of people emigrating from muslim nations. The registry is

IIF(CountryOfOrigin = [MuslimNations],ApplyCrescent(),DoNothing());

Not really. The California ones are.

>Implying there isn't a slew of fat autistic virgins here that'll do that for free.

I would do it along with any other Sup Forumslocks who want to help in my spare time for free.

Even fags on Reddit admit there are plenty of programmers who will work for anything.

o yea I'm sure he's going to have a fucking hard time getting a few dozen people to write some database shit

fucking lmao the left actually thinks this is a complicated business that will be hard to fill shoes with

It was brought up for immigrants.

IF YOU LIKE SUPPRESSION OF SPEECH, THEN THIS ISN'T FOR YOU!

IF YOU LIKE NEWS OR MESSAGE BOARD PLATFORMS THAT HAVE AGENDAS, MODIFY CONTENT, EDIT USER POSTS, COMMENTS, OR GENERALLY ABUSE FREE SPEECH RIGHTS, THEN THIS ISN'T FOR YOU!

IF YOU LIKE CENTRALISED NON-TRANSPARENT MESSAGE BOARDS, THAT DO NOT ALLOW FOR ANY PUBLIC AUDITING, THEN THIS ISN'T FOR YOU!

IF YOU LIKE BEING TRACKED AND MONITORED WHILE YOU READ OR MAKE POSTS THEN THIS ISN'T FOR YOU!

IF YOU LIKE CONTENT THAT HAS AN EXPIRY DATE THEN THIS ISN'T FOR YOU.

IF YOU PREFER NOT TO BE PART OF REVOLUTIONS THEN THIS ISN'T FOR YOU!

Yes I want to and need to

The thing is, we have the FBI, the CIA, the various military spy services, state and local law enforcement all across the country, and programs like fucking Prism that track all of our communications all the time.

If we want a muzzie database, we have the manpower to do it.

But more, why are they so afraid of it? I thought muslims were supposed to be open about worshiping Allah.

>Even fags on Reddit admit there are plenty of programmers who will work for anything.
If he really wanted it bad enough he could just pull a silicon valley and hire a bunch of poos to do it they won't give a single fuck.

They had a registry for Arab muslims for about 10 years after 9/11. Obama kept a registry of Arab Muslims during part of his presidency.

Stuff like this is why people do not trust the media at all.

I've heard if/then statements are bad programming.

most churches have a membership directory. can't be hard to get a mosque membership directory.

Palantir knows.

Or just use the phone companies to generate a report of every cell phone in the mosque on friday.

People like you are worst than pajeet.
At least value your time, do it for money.
This is why you'll never make it in the /biz/ness world.

>implying there isn't at least one deeply autistic programmer with ice cold 100% logical spock blood who is up to the task

Is dat a challenge.?

>not "full of bullets"
missed opportunity

what he really needs to do is stop the goddam refugee program. america has imported 1% of somalias population for fucks sake!

wnd.com/2016/04/u-s-imports-1-2-of-somalias-muslims/

My love of country and hatred of muzzies come before that shit,user.

C++ and Oracle PL/SQL programmer reporting in. This shits right up my alley.

We have literally imported a third of Honduras' population.

yeah many euro mosques have been caught stashing arsenals, propaganda lit, etc

someone forgot we own the Senate and the house

google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-election-congress-control-20161108-story,amp.html

HTTP://LOCKEDPOST.COM

>does anyone want to violate the 1st amendment?

It will be struck down by the Supreme Court.

NOTHING PENDING.. WHO WILL BE FIRST?

Doses the government normally ask Buzzfeed to do its database work, or am i missing something?

Let's start this registry now, any of you anons a muzzie who wants first spot on the list?
Gives us your deets and will get the ball rolling and turn it over to Trump.

HA. TRUMP THIS. HILARY THAT.

I don't know how to code, so I wouldn't be much use making a registry. But I would be happy to help in other ways.

Maybe it will be necessary to gather all the muslims together in one place, like a holding facility, so we can monitor them and assign a number to them for the registry. Such a facility would probably need a wall or a barbwire fence, to keep anyone from attacking the muslims inside the facility of course. Such a wall would need some lookout towers to spot intruders, and to ensure none of the muslims we where protecting wandered into the barbed wire wall by accident. I would very much like to volunteer to serve a couple of shifts in said watchtowers, heck I would even be willing to carry a weapon on me, to ensure no animals or would be evil skinheads wander into the holding facility.

I suspect there would be lots of people like me eager to volunteer for such a noble cause.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGG nogg nogg nig
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NEgger
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER MEIN NIHGEHR
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NOGGER
NIGGITY NIG NIG NIG

underrated.

The things you own, end up owning you. It's only after you lose everything - that you're free to do anything.

haha. a database doesn't violate anyones rights. in fact you're in one right now.

>t. tyler durden

>
But how do you know comments are not deleted or modified by someone in control - at a higher level?

50Cool100Me

Sign me the fuck up

We already have one.
I'm not sure why people insist like this somehow isn't already a thing.
How do they think the CIA and FBI are able to preemptively stop all these terrorist plots, know who's accepting money from ISIS, etc?
It's why we laugh at Europoor countries that don't do this, and get terrorized regularly.

Funny considering he has never asked anyone.

Nice try Satan.

I love how the media thinks anyone is listening to them. The urban hugboxes are their only audience and they already have them in their back pocket. The double down of identity politics by the media is fucking astounding. It's incredible to see how tone deaf they are even after Trump's election.

>implying everyone on this board didn't spend hours up hours shilling for trump for free

just give them a badge with a half moon and a star, easy.

In addition to our own lists, we even have Russia dropping dimes on radicalized terrorists coming from their sphere.

Really makes you think, huh?