I missed election night Sup Forums. What was it like?

I missed election night Sup Forums. What was it like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yo8B12p0V4k
youtube.com/watch?v=VutwBJuhej0
youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM
youtube.com/watch?v=swYdKF1MpWg
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=yo8B12p0V4k

great.

best day of my life

you could see all of our depression being cured

keks round the house the entire day

Everybody was just going AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

I spent election night on liberal forums like neogaf and r/politics. It was fucking hilarious.

It was absolutely insane. You missed a once in a lifetime opportunity. It was Brexit X 1000 easily.

I don't think we will have a night that good ever again.

My face literally hurt from smiling.

forced myself to go to bed around 1 am, couldnt sleep.

On kikebook, Women from all over town (california) were making all Caps status updates constantly

"IF YOU DIDNT VOTE UNFRIEND ME. IF YOU VOTED TRUMP YOU ARE A DISGUSTING PIG"

I had a field day

I think most people thought Trump would lose. There was no real indication that he had a path to victory. The ironic pro-Hillary memes were everywhere before the results started coming in. Lots of people from other boards who dislike Sup Forums were posting demotivationally.
When the results started coming in (around the time it started looking like he could win Florida) that sort of posting started slowing and there were lots of Meme Magic™ "Give X your Energy" threads.
When it became clear that he was going to win, the board pretty much melted down in nonsensical, all-caps posts. Lots of threads with only 1-3 posts each.
Nearing the end of the night, there were a lot of threads picking up about lefty meltdowns, like on Colbert's show. There was also a lot of excitement about Trump's acceptance speech and Hillary's concession speech.

It was a pretty good night, but a lot of the things above you've probably seen before/since the election so you shouldn't feel like you've missed too much.

didn´t sleep that night
dont regret it

youtube.com/watch?v=VutwBJuhej0

I didn't vote, if they do a recount thing in Texas can I vote this time

It was amazing. faggot from all over flooded in to laugh at us as Hillary won. Every time a state got 1% majority over Trump they would make ten threads about drumpf. As the night progressed they started getting angrier and angrier.

Stop posting thumbnails you dipshit

Try clicking the picture before you save

>going on redit
>ever

shitfaced shitposting

>most people
No. Just the shills. A few had lost faith but they were just foold falling for the shills tactics.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

my girlfriend's mom came over and stayed the night at our apartment. they were both in tears all night long and laid in bed all day the next day while i called all of my friends back home to celebrate.

pretty lame. in 2012 we got dancing obama gifs and a giant banner that said We President Now

this time all we got was a stickied video

This is fucking awesome

There was genuinely no indication that he would win. Judging from your language, I'm going to guess that you think that literally all of the polls were rigged etc. but there was no credible polling company, gambling site, or stock brokerage which thought Trump would win.

amazing. couldn't sleep but finally tried around 4 after all the msm were just plain sad and quiet lol

The following weeks were tough though...I felt kind of empty after almost 2 years of my life came to a close with the election.

Someone post the probability of winning cross.

TYT had a glorious meltdown. People posted salty selfies of themselves crying and literally-shaking™, Hillary got too buttblasted to even give a speech, and there was awful music playing on Sup Forums that brought a smile to my face.

>there was no credible polling company,

this is the problem. they only poll in libshit safehaven cities. nobody ever goes to rural areas and asks what the little folk think.

God-tier

WRONG

you'll see tomorrow

that was the first time i had ever seen alex jones that happy. you could feel the weight on his shoulders just lifted off him

LA Times poll said he would win. It also predicted Obama would beat Romney.

Actually, they do. Polling companies have a direct financial interest in polling accurately because that's literally what they do for a living.
You can literally look at any poll from any polling company to see that you're wrong - the areas they poll from are diverse. You can even look at state polls, which poll pretty much everywhere in a state and still showed Trump losing.
There were factors which led to the polls being inaccurate, but it wasn't something as elementary as "not polling in rural areas".

wait OP, are you talking about the austrian election? Hofer lost

even as an american, it hurt

Dumb nigger

Ayyy my post is in there.

youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM

Don't feel too down. Austria is one of only a few retarded countries in the world where voting age is 16. If 18, he would've won.

You missed a good show, buddy.

The LA Times paper didn't even use their own poll to predict the outcome of the election. The methodology they used ended up being more accurate than anyone else's (they polled people who had voted in the primary, rather than people who self-reported that they were "likely to vote") but it was an experimental way of doing things, and a sufficient outlier from everyone else that people just didn't trust it to be accurate.

This image is overrated, Trump still isn't president.

Drumpf was losing badly (pic related) until Putin pulled the strings and started hacking the results.

It was glorious. Probably one of the best days of my life and I've had some really great days so far. It nearly tops brexit for me.

See I am a uniquely hated person. I was born in the US, raised in Ireland and have lived in London for nearly a decade now. So I got to vote for Brexit and Trump. If anyone gives me too much shit about it in work for example, they are terrified of getting into trouble because I am considered an ethnic minority in the UK. Feels so good man.

Both days when I woke up to the good new I was practically skipping to work with this song in my head. youtube.com/watch?v=swYdKF1MpWg

>fag loving mods love fags and gaping semen filled aids assholes

Orgasmic

>Not wanting to bathe in glorious leftist anal pain feeling it all around the inmaterium

it was truly magical.

Election night was amazing. Florida was fucking crazy. Watching TYT and Alex Jones at the same damn time was funny as hell. And the I don't care if I ever come down started playing in the sticky.

My fucking pitiful life took a turn for the better almost instantly. I got a job, I repaired relations with my family and girls suddenly are taking an interest in me again. Is it the positive vibes? I don't know and I don't care.

I picked a winner for the first time in my life.

madness

election nights are always a lot of fun but threads move too quickly to spend any time reading desu

>yfw victory was inevitable and the lefty anal pain could be felt across the planes

I'm from fucking new Zealand bro. Chur

words cant describe it

the site even went down at one point when donald started flipping florida

/shemckenna

I didn't get home from work until it was almost a done deal, but the afterparty was amazing.

Was at a rally in Grand Rapids the night "It Happened". The joy mixed with vicarious pain was intoxicating. :')

I'm from Holland so i had to stay up all night... went to bed at around 09:00 AM. T'was the most glorious night i ever experienced.

The sticky thread was moving faster than anyone could read

I jumped up and down so hard I almost strained a tendon.

Fucking glorious

Stayed up all night and I was glad I didnt worked the next day

The best part was watching the lying press-titutes of msm break down crying and screaming. Here is a line from one who ranted about how everyone else is garbage. See youtube for some of the election night tears.

It was the best night I had online. The shitposts the vibe.

Worst part of the night was when that stupid cunt refused to go out on her giant America-shaped stage and give a concession speech.

here's the (you) you're desperately craving

We it became clear he would win...Sup Forums just absolutely lost it.

All caps nonsense emotional post w/ crazy pics. Dudes just like fuck ahahhahahhahahhh. It was so great. I ended up getting really drunk and passed out.

Next day I talked to my dad for the first time in forever. I'll never forget it. And I could not have wished to be somewhere else.

Only the Greatest night in modern history,friendo.

>Worst part

That was the best part!

I was surprised when my super liberal parents were super chill about the election.
Dad
>Damn I wish Bernie won but Trump won fair and square
Mom
>Too bad Hillary didn't get it, but let's give the orange skinned man a chance.

Political discussion with my parents is actually really pleasing.

>tfw got to sleep when he started to lose Florida
I couldn't believe he won the next day. Magical.

That thread alone averaged about 3 to 4 posts a second during its peak

unbelievable, really. I was listening to the final countdown.

As was everybody else, friend.

Also, this was on autoplay for a day

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

It really capped off the experience.

I remember reporters saying that Cher entered the arena, saw the poling results on their big screen, and immediately turned around and left. All this while they showed the Hillary crowd standing in complete horrified silence. It was quite humorous.

That was stuck in my head for days after. It still gives me crows feet when I hear it.

kek I still remember other boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums saying how they'll raid Sup Forums when hillary wins the election

We were actually happy. People in the thread actually proclaimed love for each other and proclaimed anons as family.

it was glorious

>2392x4125
>690x6602
>thumbnails
I hope this is b8

You're right, it had to do with them weighting the polls way too inaccurately.

Everyone thought 2008 was the new normal, instead of being SJW's 15 minutes with "We got a black guy president".

I love that the fags who made the song claimed the copyright on it after that because they didn't like Trump, only to have it spawn dozens more uploads of it on youtube.

I guess they're too stupid to understand the Streisand effect, but that's libshits for ya.

Up all election night master race checking in. Sure was nice when Canacucks passed out early and left the board to the adults for a change.

I stayed up till 4am all night, even though I had an engineering dynamics test tomorrow at 7am in the morning and I hadn't studied at all.

I managed to get a perfect score and get an A in the class.

Thanks for posting that. really brings the memories flooding back. Won 27k that day.

>other boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums saying how they'll raid Sup Forums when hillary wins the election

I think that's just the "LOL U MAD" culture that those boards have. For example, shitposters there think that "LOL PC USERS WILL NEVER GET [insert game here]" is the funniest thing ever.

Will Sup Forums ever have a night as high energy as election night?

you missed out on the greatest night of your life.

That fucking song was so good

Sure. Just wait until Kristallnacht part 2

We'll never see someone like Trump again, so no.

THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN and the media have been downplaying it since Hillary conceded and it pisses me off. Trump pulled off a miracle.

You missed THIS?!!??!

I looked like pic related all night

Half a million posts in 36 hours

Spent it listening to Ghost. Was the best night in recent memory.

Any good videos from the Trump victory party?

We won.

meatspin has all the clips