WTF, I hate Trump now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GJD6Y662VfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A

FUCKING

LEAF

LEAF

All anyone has to do to understand is pay a little attention. Trump is the only one that bothered.
Like a true businessman he saw a huge gap in the market and he filled it.

shit this thread already

Kek is with us

LEAF

LEAF

Nope. Trump is great.

Trump hires those very people to do work for him which is how he made his money.

Hillary goes to a college and says "muh daddy" a few times and gets paid 300 grand.

Also
>A leaf being in touch with anything.
Yes and what is Canada's main export again? Or is all of your economy solely based on your export and import of SJW's?

1 post by this id now this is a nigger hate thread

A

LEAF

canadian ips banned when?

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
Kek sees our struggle, lads! Day of the rake soon!

The leaf is right as always. It's done guys ;_;

Fuck Drumpf and fuck White people!

>ohshitnigger.jpg

YOU GUYS ARE JUST AS DUMB AS THE FUCKING LEAF
THIS IS A NIGGER HATE THREAD

Kek has spoken!

nice non argument damage control

>A fucking Leaf

We did it Reddit.

Thanks for the thread btw. Your kind never goes to black hate threads so I just use your shill threads as a nigger hate medium.

Trump listens to the "erryday muricans" that's the difference

>1034(77) {1} 33
>1034(77) {2} 77
>1034(77) {3} 55
unreal
Kek fucking hates canada

Hows this for an argument.

Your tax dollars are funding your own extinction.

youtu.be/GJD6Y662VfU

>canada

>ID:GOY

Yes, good goy. The Canadian is wrong about Trump not understanding the working class. He'll be a great president for the middle class, he totally isn't using the power of being a president to accumulate wealth for himself and his rich donors.

>I'd rather vote for the person who pays no attention to my plight than the one that at least will give lip service
I don't understand, leaf. Is this image supposed to be representative of reality in some way?

>ID:GOY
>ID:Bi

Bisexual Goy?

It has been proven Trump has morals rich or not and understands if the middle class falls america falls.It's true Hillary grew up a dirt poor hippy that hates all government and that mindset hasnt changed. Hillary is a psychopath that hates all government and people equally. And in case you still dont get it. Ill put it this way.

Trump worships business(human interaction)

Hillary recklessly worships the dollar.

Bump.

Well even if he is it wont be different than obama and hillary. IDK why shills dont get, even if trump doesnt drain the swamp, he still is far more likely to do damage to it than hillary obama or jeb ever would.
We didn't vote for a saviour. We voted for a god damn chance and he hasn't even been given one yet

bump

Kek.

nice id

>he'll be a great president for the working class

ya,im sure the guy who has a history of failed business's is great for the middle class

I hate niggers

lol

Checked

>implying that just because a man is rich that must mean he can't sympathize with the plight of the common man

Fucking leaves actually think this.

>ID:Cat

Why do cats and dogs hate niggers? Has anyone else noticed that? When I walk my dog she only barks at niggers.

Drunp

Why do I never cool ID's?

The fuck is that carpet made out of....moleskin?

Looks comfy.

Make carpet great again.

Dogs hate niggers because they smell. Have you ever smelt a musty nigger? Imagine that 100 times more intense, that's what it's like for dogs to walk past a nigger.

come on now, you can't blame all black people for niggers.
seriously, a black and white man should be able to go down and shoot someone who would fit the description of a niggly bear. its really getting to be a problem at this point... some of them will figure out whats going on and we need to appeal to more.

did she died

>JewCat

Granted, dressing a dog up like a lion is funny, but its not like Trump invited the father of the gay nightclub massacre up on stage

Its not like Trump is funding ISIS by proxy through funding al qaeda rebels in Syria

Justin go to bed

doesn't tommy have a hispanic wife

all the good ones will mix up and all that will be left of the black race will be niggers

no