Sup Forums tobacco thread

Sometimes, we have to take a break from hating kikes and niggers, and bond as men of all colors with similar political beliefs. Tonight, I am smoking one of these, while still hating jews and niggers. I also enjoy pipes in a non neckbeard fashion. What are you smoking, brothers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobacco_control#Early_history_of_tobacco_control
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come on, Sup Forums. We all have to relax at times. Ever vigilant, of course, of the Jews and their tricks. Come smoke with me.

I've enjoyed both cigars and pipes. As of now, cigars are more enjoyable. I think I just need a pipe with a less narrow draw so it is more relaxing like a cigar.

Cigarettes or anything you inhale into your lungs are such an obvious mistake.

How can I steer you in the right direction with pipes, my friend? A good pipe is only as good as you make it with technique.

I just don't agree with the draw of my current pipe. It is too much like sucking a straw on a milkshake.

I can multi-task with a cigar, the pipe takes too much of my attention.

Ashton Churchill, ANY OpusX, Can't recall the My Father's that I like, Oliva Serie V.

Anyone here dip?

>Anyone here dip?
I do that too. Been at it for 26 years now. Red Seal fine cut. Used Copenhagen until 2004. No cancer or problems, but I just want to quit.

Dipping is foul.

>I can multi-task with a cigar, the pipe takes too much of my attention.
Learn how to pack a work-grade pipe, and you'll be fine. Only plebs have to relight.

Fuck off, shill. Nobody wants your garbage products, go try selling them somewhere else.
>What are you smoking
I don't, I'm not a fag.

goddam I want a mild ceder churchill right now

newports

I've been dipping for about 4 years, Copenhagen, I have had problems with Wintergreen tearing holes in my gums but I just quit using it, been dipping Long Cut for a while now with no issues.

>lets take a moment to relax and suck some black dick. While still hating the jew and nigger of course
>oh you would like a curve dick my good man?

I do want to quit too, I don't know why but I just feel like I need to quit.

>Fuck off, shill. Nobody wants your garbage products, go try selling them somewhere else.

I'm not shilling anything. See, neckbeard, this is the stuff real men do when they're together. Take your Nancy Reagan Just Say No shit else where.

I am Nasel sniffing right now.
Some toque almond toast.

>>lets take a moment to relax and suck some black dick. While still hating the jew and nigger of course
>>oh you would like a curve dick my good man?
Oh look, an insignifigant country has weighed in.

>I'm not shilling anything
Yes, you are. You're not an actual poster posting something on-topic, you're just trying to encourage use of shit products. You're a shill.
>this is the stuff real men do when they're together
No, real men aren't fags.

>work-grade pipe
what does this mean?

Look at this little faggot scared of a little tobacco xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

>what does this mean?
corn cobs or cheap briars.

I only smoke while drinking.
Pretty awesome combo.
I do want to try smoking a cigar once though.

Liga Privada No. 9 because I'm not a fucking peasant who smokes CAO.

>Liga Privada No. 9
Nice, I've been trying to get my hands on a Feral Flying Pig but can't find them for shit in Houston.

>What are you smoking, brothers?
Weed, out of my bong.

>big tobacco keeps shilling here
nice marketing campaign.
really makes me into cancer

>Feral Flying Pig
It's a good smoke, but it's only sought after because of the rarity. You can find better out of the regular Unico Series.

Hookah here. Smoke out of Khalil Mamoon. Tangier or Al Faker tobacco.

Good to know, I just want to try one, I figured it was only popular because it is hard to find.

I hate how a can of dip here in Canada is pretty much a "luxury" good - 22$ per tin lol fuck me

Got this for $40 off from a pro trump Egyptian guy. we laughed about trannies and leftists together, said all the trannies that come to his shop are black and Mexican and if he sees them coming he says he's closed kek

Looking to smoke my first cigar for New Year's Eve, looking for the lightest cigar possible to ease myself into smoking them, any suggestions. Plan on maybe buying 2 or 3 singles from the local native reserve to get a taste for them but would like to have something in mind.

>22$ per tin

Jesus Christ. I bitch about anything over $4.00 for longcut Copenhagen.

Punch London club are good and cheap

Man, the shit aint even fresh, people barely buy dip, at least here in Ontario, so tins are often on the shelf for a month. Maybe a couple of weeks if lucky.

Houston is $6.16 or so for LC.

Been smoking the herbal jew before i had hair on my nuts you eksdee abuser

>Multi-tasking with a cigar

Respect for the cigar user. It's made for beeing a single task. Sided with a good spirit and a nice conversation are the most tolorable distractions.
Pic=pure magic.

The trick to know about cigars and pipes is that you don't inhale it.

Breath in, then puff on the cigar.

>Looking to smoke my first cigar
Why? Are you stupid?
>to get a taste for them
All you'll find out is they taste like shit.
>you don't inhale
>Breath in
What?
>pic=pure magic
If you're a fag.

Fill your air with lungs, and now suck in a little more air.

The last little bit is the smoke. The smoke never enters your lungs because your lungs are already full of air.

You don't inhale cigars or pipes.

Never been a fan of Cohiba, myself

>FDA

I FUCKING HATE THEM NIGGERS FDA ARE NIGGERS I FUCKING HATE THEM I FUCKING HATE THEM NIGGERS FDA ARE NIGGERS I FUCKING HATE THEM I FUCKING HATE THEM NIGGERS FDA ARE NIGGERS I FUCKING HATE THEM I FUCKING HATE THEM NIGGERS FDA ARE NIGGERS I FUCKING HATE THEM I FUCKING HATE THEM NIGGERS FDA ARE NIGGERS I FUCKING HATE THEM

If you smoke cigarettes, you're literally a consumerist subhuman.

Cigars are pretty tasty though. I only smoke those on special occasions. H Upmann's I find are pretty good. I favor the spiced ones.

Jesus, relax.

I buy 50g of this gear for £10 every week.

Personally I'd like to quit but I'm also trying to lose weight so I think it might be too difficult to try and tackle both at once.

It took some time with me. Now I 'understand' them. Never try to start with cohibas / cubans.

>now suck in a little more air.
>The last little bit is the smoke
>You don't inhale cigars or pipes
Whatever you say, I guess.
>Cigars are pretty tasty though
If you like things that taste like shit.
If you want something that tastes good there's, y'know, food things.
>If you smoke cigarettes, you're literally a consumerist subhuman.
And you aren't with your shit that's the same shit?
>it might be too difficult to try and tackle both at once.
No, it wouldn't. Reduce the amount you eat/increase your activity level and don't smoke. It's simple.
No, these shill threads are bullshit.

TEDDY ROOSEVELT DID NOTHING WRONG

>And you aren't with your shit that's the same shit?
Except it's not lmao.
Also, you don't chain-smoke cigars.
At least, you shouldn't be.

>If you like things that taste like shit.
You either never smoked a cigar, or never tried a good one.

>No, it wouldn't. Reduce the amount you eat/increase your activity level and don't smoke. It's simple.
Well yeah when you put it like that going to the moon is as simple as jumping in a rocket and flying there.

It doesn't change the fact that changing your eating habits and working out after 19 years of shitty living is already pretty taxing for your willpower without also adding fighting nicotine withdrawal onto it.

>never smoked a cigar
Yeah, I'm not a fag. I got one to try for the experience for these sort of arguments but then didn't.
>never tried a good one.
There aren't good or bad ones they're all the same shit.

My first ones were some, very cheap Jose L Peidra that I bought from an Indian reserve, didnt think too much of them since I didnt know anything.
I tried many brands but I just dont really like the taste of them I guess. Too harsh on the tongue.
I sometimes can tolerate flavored ones like Tabak and Javas.
I want to try pipe smoking now. Hopefully it would be different

cigarillos are just to look cool

Never heard this from somebody who has actually dipped

>they're all the same shit.
Again, you literally don't know what you're talking about, and if you've never smoked cigars, you have no say in the matter, man-child.

The tobacco is only one part. The filler, the binder, and especially the wrapper is what gives cigars their distinctive and wide-varying taste.

I honestly want to know why people who legit vape still get shit on?
I've been off cigarettes for two years, understand vaping is a crutch too.
But why smell like death?

>lol friend you say that judaism is bad but have you ever even been a jew lol I thought not so it looks like I win this argument

because its the new fedora

who /pipe/ here?

>try to have a nice cigar thread
>faggot kids always come in and talk about how they give let cancer, ao, didn't you see mr. Soros TV campaign saying so
>derail thread through unfettered faggotry and love of cock
I smoke cigars, usually once or twice per month.
If I'm really wasted or on vacation I'll smoke cigs, but I don't usually smoke them because I enjoy them and I have an addictive personality, so I don't wanna get hooked.

Brad (jizmak) have me these out of his personal stash

>smoking the cancer jew
You stupid untermensch all deserve the fates that are coming to you.

Switched to an e-cig.

Just for the health benefits really. Not only that but it's much, much cheaper. $50 a month vs $180 a month for cigarettes.

>try to have a nice cigar thread
Maybe you should go somewhere else for that. Somewhere that accepts gross fags like you.
>derail thread through unfettered faggotry and love of cock
But that's you smokers. If you didn't love cock so much you wouldn't need to suck on fake ones.
>didn't you see mr. Soros TV campaign saying so
>the Jews don't want to use this addictive product that is bad for you
>because somehow it will profit them for you to not buy their shit
Smokers are stupid.

inb4 some /nofunallowed/ mod deletes the thread for being "off topic"

Currently smoking some American spirit tobacco with some hash. Smoke Turkish royals mostly but use American Spirit for spliffs when I get home from work

I don't smoke tobacco, but I love just the act of smoking, it's very relazing. I smoke a lot of marijuana and sometimes I smoke some herbs like mugwort.

Are you twelve?

The ability to use any and all drugs you want is true freedom. You can't let the government tell you what you can and cannot put in your body. Same goes to faggots like you.

It is an off-topic thread started by a shill.
>shill-threads are okay when it's about a thing I like
Nah, man
You can smoke, nobody is saying you shouldn't be allowed to. But if you do people will remind you how much a fag you are. That's how it works.

Corncob pipe if I am in the woods, don't care about losing a cheap pipe, old pipe my father had that he only smoked cherry tobacco out of when he was hunting for around the house. I like anything cavendish for the golden raisin notes. I'm looking for some good flake, any recommendations?

I tried drinking scotch tonight. I got through 2 or 3 very small glasses before feeling sick. Went back to drinking my cheap beer. I imagine cigars would be the same sort of feeling. Just disappointment that something fancy actually sort of sucks.

Is that you KingCobrajfs?

I came to this thread to tell you you're at least 50% autism.

Acid kuba kuba or buts. also drew estate's malta and toast are breddy gud

I hate all hard liquor. If I want somthing strong I'll get a ok wine or mead. I really love mead and don't understand why it isn't popular. Also, if you've ever wanted somthing like tequila that doesn't taste like battery acid try some agave wine. It's made out of the same shit, just not distilled. I like it but it's pretty pricey.

I don't see how you guys can bear to smoke. The minimal high doesn't justify the health detriments imo

King James was right about tobacco although it does make you look cool as fuck when you smoke

Dirty rats, anyone? One of my favorite smokes.

Pic related are the best I've had in a while. With a cup of strong coffee they're pure fucking money.

He jewed you hard

>What are you smoking, brothers?
Whatever somewhat decent cigars I can order that are on sale.

No, smoking isn't bad for you, that's all just Jew lies.(this is what smokers actually believe)
>it does make you look gay as fuck when you smoke
Ftfy

First on /r9k/ and now on Sup Forums. Who is spreading this niconigger shilling?

> King James I wrote "A Counterblaste to Tobacco", describing smoking as: "A custome loathsome to the eye, hateful to the nose, harmeful to the brain, dangerous to the lungs, and in the black stinking fume thereof, nearest resembling the horrible Stigian smoke of the pit that is bottomeless."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobacco_control#Early_history_of_tobacco_control

Tobacco is degeneracy. This nigger here is completely untrustworthy.