Thoughts on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedickshow.com/
youtu.be/OeW4m76E7S0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a gay gaunter o'dimm?

autism speaks

cool when ur 16

DUDE I'M A KEK WHICH STANDS FOR KEKOLD WHICH THERE IS NOTHING INHERENTLY WRONG WITH THAT

Thought he was hilarious when I was underage and as I got older I started to wonder why this lazy fuck only put out articles once every six months and now it's not even funny anymore.

hehe i wouldnt want to make a pact with this guy

I have it on good authority that he's a bitch.

Oh baby you my big cock in your tight little wet pussy oh yeah tell me how much you love that big fat cock in your little teen pussy while flick your little fucking pony clit oh yeah I rub you like little slut shove that vibrator fuck Gay ass fuck man ass you little bitch fuck cunt slut tight pink pony pussy palace oh yeah. We're alone in this dark basement no one is coming fir us sis while we fondle and suck eachother like naughty little nigger Simpsons sex slaves.

Holy shit is that Maddox? Havent thought about him in years. Is he still...doing stuff?

Maddox was funny when I was young and retarded. His relevance slipped away a decade ago, along with his hairline.

looks like a typical Israeli jew

A cuck.

the Dick Show is better.
Maddox has become a little bitch who always tries to be right, going as far as to spark outrage and job lynch mobs against people. It's not his alter ego, it is him.

he looks like a background character in a video game also literally who

Nothing good. He did a great podcast for a couple of years but his unyielding faggotry caused it to collapse. The guy he did it with is still going strong though.

thedickshow.com/

He literally defended cucks as a legitimate fetish that had nothing wrong or weird with it.

That is all that needs to be said about him.

He literally looks like a merchant

George orzunian is a washed up balding hasbeen shitskin.

Ever since SLC got invaded with faggoty hipsters, he's progressively gotten gayer and gayer.

I swear, he lives in sugarhouse. He sounds like a giant SJW cuck fag now.

Who?

Blog was funny in the early 2000s, now he's just a cuck trying to fit in with web 2.0

Massive faggot.

He was popular in a age where a black page with your text rambling could get significant traffic.

Nowadays where everyone has to be on video, you can see hes a balding manlet and nobody can take his talk of manliness seriously.

He's also a gigantic cuck, so the manliness angle has no merit

REMINDER that George Orzunian wants to have sex with a pregnant woman so that he can fuck the fetus at the same time.

He lives in L.A., dummy.

Stop being Canadian.

He ruined everything when he went on his first book tour.

I still remember the cringe from those videos.

Maddox is the quintessential internet tough guy who you laugh at when you see what he looks like

he's a internet has-been that multi-classes as a pathetic cuck.

What happened? I had moved on by that point.

> Maddox is a cuck
> dick is a dick
Dick is an asshole for fucking Maddox (ex?) girl but Maddox handled shit like a bitch. He should have just left drama between him and Dick instead of blasting it all over the web like a teenage girl over Facebook.

The brain meme is alright

Early sites like Maddox were trash. As a kid I thought they were great, now I wish I hadn't been exposed to the neuroses of so many autistic goons at such a young age.

youtu.be/OeW4m76E7S0

Maddox is a SJW cuck

>2000 subs
How embarrassing.

I was watching his election livestream for keks and the entire chat was abusing him the whole night. Every time he went to read it for questions he looked like he was about to cry and changed the subject. Utter cuck

Lost his way...I suspect a woman has cucked him good.

I used to idolize this guy.
Then I realized he's just an overcompensating DYEL faggot.

Maddox is the 38 years old child no one really cares about anymore. He believe he's stiil in the business but he isn't. He's also part of the bike culture which automatically makes him a pure faggot.

It's really funny considering that dick left his fucking shitty podcast not long after his cuck video.

>Nowadays where everyone has to be on video, you can see hes a balding manlet and nobody can take his talk of manliness seriously.

I really was disappointed when I saw him and heard his real voice in his first video. I always imagined him being much manlier and read his articles in a deeper voice. Hearing his whiny are-you-kidding-me voice once ruined his entire site for me.

The larger than life persona of my youth I grew up and realized they were giant frauds.
Dick, Maddox and Tucker aren't anything like they try to portray online. They're all really just that annoying dude that does nothing but brag and you don't know what's bull shit and what's the truth from how much they lie.

Maddox hasn't been relevant since 2005. Even then he was just some guy from Utah with a popular blog.

Pretty much this.

At one point (around 2004-2005), I thought some of his articles were smart and funny, even though his more politically themed articles were the stereotypical center-left Gen X "too cool to care about stuff".

The video component of internet culture that came around in the late 00s really fucked him. An apathetic hipster demeanor, a lisp and a whiny voice really don't help when you try and talk about "manliness."

They invented the word "loser" for this guy.

Pure cuck.

Mcmuffin's son

This.

Hasn't been relevant since 2005.

Next.