Civil War on Monday December 19, 2016

There will be a Civil War if the Electoral College goes aganist the will of the people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its past your bed time.

Whenever I see this image I know that, indeed, it is not happening.

no1curr

When will we know the results?

>A FUCKING JAP

I'm genuinely conflicted. When does open revolt become the right thing to do?

I don't want to be like a nigger who destroys our own communities and ruins our own peoples lives but we can't let something like this slide if it happens.

Jan 7 iirc

IF
IF IF
IF IF IF
IF IF IF IF
IF IF IF IF IF
IF IF IF IF IF IF
IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
IF IF IF IF IF IF
IF IF IF IF IF
IF IF IF IF
IF IF IF
IF IF
IF

HAHAHA NO

boy i'm so used to happenings that it seems like a slow day today, this is like the twentieth time i've seen a post like this

Nothing will happen, and if it does God help us all.

I was born dec 19 1991.
25 years is long enough.

Everything's gonna be ok.

Who will be the opposing forces?

wont happen faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

It'll be ok.

bigstory.ap.org/article/6e5abe6acf0249b1a63a4e541b7c8f81/gop-electors-cite-rural-voice-electoral-college

I'm starting at my neighbors house.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

nothing will happen, but if it does, liberals will get killed, which is good!

Most of the declared "faithless electors" are doing it illegally. This is the one time open revolt is justified.

If Trump loses the vote, it would be right to go to the streets

we either get a Trump presidency and America improves or we get a civil war with the potential for an even better America than Trump would have delivered.

happy either way it plays out

Why are retards spreading this lie?

Thats when congress makes it offical,we'll know to tommorow

>37 electorals flipping

Wouldn't happen.

Trump literally won in a landslide.

Kek speaks. Thread is over.

1 we won't just burn random shit down. Target infrastructure such as utilities and cell towers. Closing interstates and rail ways. 2 a large portion of the military voted Trump so don't expect them to intervene on behalf of the selected POTUS

Okie dokey

That kid wasn't even born when the NES was released.

Domo arigato

Ontop of the second scenario we would probably end up getting trump anyway

>77
Well I can sleep easy tonight.

Kek agrees with pepe's disappointment

HOL UP
HOL UP HOL UP
HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP
HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP
HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP
HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP
HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP
HOL UP HOL UP
HOL UP

Don't boo !

There needs to be a plan.
Fucking up infrastructure accomplishes nothing.

We aren't just lashing out, we must be focused, have well reasoned objectives.

We must minimize collateral damage.
Order everyone who is responsible for the corrupt action to turn themselves in and they won't be harmed, if they refuse then the right to revolt grants the right to civil justice at the hands of the citizen.

>the will of the people

you mean Hillary, right? because she won the popular vote.

Here is the difference
>Nigs
>OOGA BOOGA WHERE THE GIBS ME DAT AT?!
>Destroys own community, houses, small stores, burns gas stations (see: Baltimore)

>open revolt against the government
>March armed into every town and city town hall
>take it over and "peacefully" eject all personnel working within
>smaller groups take over police station and fire departments
>if shots are fired, so be it.
>hold down until your needs are met.

>Absolute coup/take over of government
>do the same as in an open revolt
>large militias of 100+ men march into every state capitol, hold down the area until deemed necessary
>massive battalions of over 300+ men March into Washington DC and take hostage every politician within the white house, capitol and any other adjacent building
>most of the political area if Washington DC is now a no-go zone controlled by paramilitary militias made up of real Americans and veterans from all over the country

I wish my LARP wet dream would come true and Sorros and all the crooked Jews in jew York would be hung on the streets.

I don't honestly see anything crazy happening.

He would have to be in his 30's, and I see nothing wrong with him being younger than that.

If the electors vote Hillary in, then not only does it become ok, it becomes legal... The constitution allows the people to over-throw the government in the case of tyranny, which in this case, the total disregard of an free and open presidential election.
If Hillary is granted the Presidency, without a resulting overthrow, then don't expect to be allowed to vote again because our glorious leader Clinton disallows it.

Fug... I'm buying more ammo tomorrow

Fuck off faggot

I kinda want this to happen. It sounds better than listening to these hysterical faggots for the next EIGHT YEARS

>Muh popular vote

When will Dems realize California shouldn't be able to single-handily pick the President of the United States because college bound hipster liberals like her?

America isn't a democracy.

sometime tomorrow I reckon

Does it seem wise to lay out a plan on a public forum? OpSec. Find a local militia

electors represent the people of their respective states

take a god damn american civics class you dolt

Allah willing Clinton will win today.

This. I live next to some degenerate from Baltimore who fucks his daughter. She's an adult...so I guess it's not illegal? They should really be put down though

>F-fuck off faggot... N-nothing's gonna happen
Good luck surviving user

>people unironically still think Trump won't be next POTUS
Americans are so fucking stupid I swear to god.

So when do they cast their votes? What time tomorrow?

I do not think it will, BUT he does have top brass that the soldiers are loyal to with him so if the globalists try a take-over Washington could look like Palestine after Hamas took over.

Member recounting votes in Wisconsin?
Member Jill Stein?
Member Trump will never win the election?
Member Trump will never win the primaries?
Member Jeb Bush? Member Ted Cruz? Member Kasich?
Member Trump will not be a candidate?
Member? Member? Member?

So, that's that. This is just another red herring mainstream fake news. He will start his mandate in january 20th and will be the president for the next 20 years.

Just stay cool.

Kinda cold for a war don't you think senpai?

(you)

I'm betting on "third term unlimited".

lol nope. But feel free to keep larping.

The votes aren't even counted until the 6th of January faggot. There's no happening on Monday.

The people disagree.

Stay mad, Kangaroo Jack.

Next 20 years. My mistake.
Anyway, Electoral College will vote for Trump. No doubt about that.

>not just killing all government "officials"
If 37+ of the electors vote against Trump, the whole system is a wash and it needs to be purged.

You'll see them flee to their bunkers or attempt to leave the country as soon as any uprisings start. We need to uproot the system at the source, and they know they're the problem.

>Find a local militia
How do?

Even if something did happen, is Sup Forums really naive enough to think Americans aren't completely and totally domesticated? Obama could announce an indefinite third term tomorrow and the tiny pockets of resistance would be crushed by Christmas. As long as people get their TV and their McDonalds they won't give a shit.

no, riots wont be the thing. Those are stupid.

An open revolt would need to be military in engagement.

lets say that happened, and for the first time in the history of the US, a landslide presidential victory is undone and our democracy undermined. Somehow, doesn't need to be bribed or threatened electors, it could just as easily be the lying media spinning Russia hack lies and obama deciding he has to stay in while an investigation is done.

We have a duly elected president. With a beloved general ready to be Secretary of Defense. Police, military and veterans voted for Trump ALMOST universally. Firefighters, first responders, security personnel, all the preppers..same thing. Look up Oathkeepers. All these people are already ahead of you and I. They too, are waiting to see what happens, but they have also looked ahead.

None of us will have to go outside and break store windows in our own downtowns.
That is what (((they))) want to happen, and that, in their foolishness, is what (((they))) think will happen; that it will be just more riots and destruction and police will have to confront the rioters.

No, it will be war. It will be military in nature, as the entire militia-in-waiting falls out and meets up with those Oathkeepers, those military, those police, those veterans who are also thinking ahead. And as one, we will be Americans fighting against the tyrants taking over OUR country without the consent of the governed.

"The people" voted for Hillary Clinton by 2.8 million votes

But the EC will vote the Adjusted Will Of The People, to make Trump president.

Most of the people who come to these threads are shitposting and trolling, remember that

> if the Electoral College goes aganist the will of the people

How could the electoral college go against the will of the people if the people voted for Hillary?

Target the power grids. Take them all down. If done correctly, you would only need a few men to accomplish this. After that, target major city's water sources, poison them, destroy them, cripple them. Without electricity and water, the country will throw itself into chaos and collapse in on itself.

The will of the people is, in the majority, for Hillary. So of they do the LEGAL expectation of ratifying Trump, there will be civil war? Hmm... glad I finished building my tactical shotgun this weekend.

>America isn't a democracy
>I don't understand that the number of electors is dependent upon the state's population

/doubt/

>destroy your own shit because libtards cant follow the rules
nice job mong

>Congratulations Mr. President Pence! So you're telling me Trump thought you were his friend?
>To be fair Mr. Vice President Ryan, he thought you were his friend too! Now lets electrocute some fags!

HAHAHAHA

Nanji deska

Thanks Agent Smith

kys

The will of city dwellers voted for Hillary. As for the rest of the country, we wanted trump. And won via the electoral collage.

Say it with me now.

Constitutional Republic

i'll be ready for you, faggot

>20 years
Alrighty, let's do it.

If it really does happen, we should start forming leaderless resistance cells now.

My codename will be Falco.

How do you know that they fuck?

>>Trump literally won in a landslide.

He lost the popular vote by more than 2 points and the EC margin isn't even in the top 40 historically.

Cringe worthy edgy fat teenage boys like you are far too fat and bloated to "march armed" with your dads guns and if you tried you'd end up in jail for the length of Hilary's presidency. Lmao @ your life.

Hey faggots, you realize they don't actually count the vote until Jan. 6, right? We won't know shit until then.

Fuck up your Federal Reserve buildings in all major cities.

If your city has a national news head-quarter, cut the power to them out and storm their buildings to disrupt and destroy their equipment.

This should be about as much as you need for states that aren't in the thick of liberal bias.

Why do YOU think 11 million Americans are sitting on 265 million guns? There aren't that many deer on the entire continent.

You have to be behind a proxy, you can't be that clueless. Or you live in an urban area, one of the blue counties for this election. Meaning you have no basic understanding of the people in those red counties. (and which is why you lost.)

It's only inspiring that you managed to get your dick out of your sister long enough to get to the polls

i'm literally shaking and crying right now. plese escuse any mistaces i make bekause i cant see throgh all the tears. i don't want to die tomorrow but i'm not prepared. i don't have enough food or guns or friends. i'm literally already dead and it's terrifying. i'm so scared. i wish i hadn't wasted my life here. i hate you, Sup Forums. hold me.

No there won't be. The militias are full of no-balls bullshitters who won't do a damn thing.

I hope they prove me wrong.

>illegals in California

Ah shit, are we going to stay up late to see the result of the electors?

what if hillary electors voted for trump?

>trump supporters
>fat

>>>>reddit

I've seen them making out in their backyard with my drone. I spy on everyone in my hood

>I-I SWEAR GUYS, I'LL THROW MY WHOLE LIFE AWAY TO JOIN A RESISTANCE GROUP, I CAN MAKE A STRONG DECISION LIKE THIS! BELIEVE ME, PLEASE!

>OH YEAH, FUCK ALL THOSE LIBTARDS MOVIE TO CANADA, HA! THEY WERE JUST ALL TALK.

You fucking retards.

And who is "the peole" and who are you to claim they have the "will" of everyone.

I hope they shoot every single one of you chaos-inducing motherfuckers on sight if you attempt any stupid shit.

Holy mother of FUCK you are STEEUUUUPID

>>If I make shit up I don't have to deal with things that make me sad

kek